*** Challengers May 29th ***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning gals!

Can't beleive no one as started the thread yet:eek: Im just getting up and getting ready for a run. Im aiming for 9 miles but lets see if time will be on my side:) Also weighed today and I am down 4 lbs since Mon:) Happy about that...only 2.8 lbs to go till goal:) I also have some DOMS from yesterday back and chest workout..tomorrow is arms:)

BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning,

Even though I am not exercising this week my wt. is down 3lbs. We have been eating alot of grilled food. Went for a 1 mile walk with DH, DD, and DSIL and the kids dog. Had to climb a hill at the end.
Only 3 more days and my house gets back to normal.

Lori-good luck getting your walk in. Congrats on the wt. loss.

Shirl-I am feeling fine now. Dr. appt. follow up to the heart incident.

Have a good day to everyone else.

Hey Roxie! Where is everyone? Congrats on the weightloss and not even exercising!? Woo Hoo!! Don't get any crazy ideas though and stop working out all together!;)

I did a 9 mile run today. My energy wasn't at its highest and the wind was comming out me. I suffered through though and made it home without walking:+
Off to my job interview, let ya know what I think when I get back!
Lori:)

Lori, good luck w/ that interview! And WOW to that run! I hate running w/ the wind against me.

I haven't been exercising much lately either. I had a doozie of a respiratory thing going on. It's still not totally gone. I'm going to see the asthma doc on Tuesday to see if we can do anything about it.

I did start doing some minimal exercise again this week. Walked for 30min (fast) @ lunch on Tuesday, 20min iClimb on the elliptical last night, and planning another 30min walk @ lunch today and tomorrow. Need to put some abs in there too. Maybe I can squeeze in a CoreMax segment this evening - that should hurt LOL!

OK, I've gotta get back to work. TTYL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.