***^^^DAMAGE CONTROL^^^*** TUESDAY

Hey Ladies,

Where is everyone today??? Today is my son's 19th birthday!!! We are taking him to dinner, his choice. At least he's old enough to pick a real restaurant and not fast food.

Meltdown class was a circuit last night. It was fun but not as hard as I was hoping for. This morning I did disc 26 (I think), it was plyo legs. This workout consisted of a weighted leg exercise followed by a plyo exercise. I loved it and will definitely be doing it again. If I don't have a meeting I'll be hitting the TM at lunch. If I want to run a HM in June I better start adding in some weekly runs.

Hope everyone is enjoying sweaty workouts today!!!

Wow...quiet day!:confused: I woke up earlier then I would have liked and got my workout in, then I worked at DH's store all day. Im just getting home and chill'in before heading to my SIL's for dinner (my BIL is away:)) LOL

I did CC #7 earlier. Good workout. I travelled 6.86 miles in 62 mins. I was sweating buckets! I also did disc 4 last night before heading to my SIL's house for a game of cards! Ugh...I should have stayed home! I wouldn't have eaten any easter eggs here!:eek: They were good though, but I ate way to many.

Diana** Enjoy your dinner tonight. Is this the middle son?

I will bbl~
Lori:)

Hi ladies !

Well I am feeling the backend and a little quad action today. Especially when going up the stairs at work. Woo Hoo ! Real DOMS from STS. I am getting a bit worried from the posts of Meso 2 ! Anyone else read them yet? LOL at Cathe's comments ! :p

So very tired this AM when I could have gotten up to do RS. We'll see if I have any energy tomorrow AM. I'll be doing #10 after work today.

Diana - Wow that middle DS is getting up there ! Hope he picks a "eating clean friendly" restaurant - or at least one that will give you some good choices ! Bummer your class last night wasn't intense enough. Did you end up running at lunch today? Do you do a specific training program for the HM or just wing it?

Lori - Cool that you got your workout in early today and have already worked and made it home. Have a nice time at SIL's today - but remind DS no screaming ! Ha ! At least not louder than your nephew ! JK ! Come to think of it, do you get to go and just have a girls night?

So what do you think of the CC's, huh? Make it a little more interesting and challenging for a TM run?

BB to report my workout later - HEY THERE LAURA & WENDY ! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.