****Weight Watchers Sunday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls:) :)

Surprise, surprse! I am up again:) And its only 8 o'clock here but I have been up for a while. The good news is....when DS went to bed last night at 9, I went to bed at 10 and he didn't wake until 4! So I had 6 straight hours of sleep. DH was gone last night and Im wondering if DS slept so long b/c there was no one in the room snoring or passing gas! Which I hear when I am up feeding DS, but maybe it wakes him. I certainly have no problem blaming DH for it!

Well, yesterday I made a couple of stops around town to people I haven't seen in a while and their first comment was that I had all my weight gone and then they all said that they thought I was smaller then I was before. AND everyone kept saying my bum is flat...which I am not o.k with! Sometimes I wonder if I am smaller then I think I am.

The scale had the same tale to tell. 131.9 but I am o.k with that. I have been really good the last couple of days and I think I will see 129 before this week is out. Prehaps I can get my butt to disappear all together!;(

The girls were pretty good last night but when I was up at 4 to feed DS I could still hear voices. 2 of them were sitting down here at DH's computer and he doesn't like people (besides for me) on his computer, b/c its his work computer. It even as a password so no one can get on but apparently it wasn't showing and they got on anyway. I am amazed at how much time kids can spend on the computer. They went outside last night and when they came in, DD ran to her room to get on the computer. I wasn't impressed! She had 4 other girls in the house to play with and she was on computer? Doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention that one of the kids that was up at 4, woke at 7 when I was up and was gonna get back on this one....3 hours sleep and you wanted to get up to get on the computer??? I dunno what this world is gonna come to!

Todays workout will just be straight cardio. Not sure what though.

Be back with personnals.
Lori:)

So yeah....not really sore from yesterdays crazy workout, but its o.k. I know I worked my muscles hard:)

**Mary** in case you didn't know, I like crazy workouts:) Got to make the most of the time I do have. The hair cut is o.k but when it is left curly, its to curly so I have to put it in a pony tail all the time and then there are strains of hair hanging down and driving me crazy! It will end up growing out again, then I won't know what to do with it, then I will cut it off....etc....its just a cycle

**Cheryl** I think I know why the scale is moving down again but I won't tell you why just yet:) I don't want to admit that I have been a bad girl and contributing to my stalling....we will see what this week brings, if I go down...then I will know what the problem was. Thats a good idea to have a mirror in your workout room, you will be able to keep a close eye on your form! As long as you don't tell us that you have a mirror on your ceiling in your bedroom , then Im o.k! LOL

**Kim** I hope you slept well and I really hope you don't get laid off! DH was laid off a few yrs ago and we didn't see it comming. IN the meantime he hated his job b/c it was very stressful but it paid well and had great benefits. He as never been happier now...sure there are days he is stressed but atleast he is the boss this time and doesn't have anyone to answer to.

**Nancy** are you on the Flex plan? Did you use your flex points yet? If not then I wouldn't worry to much about over eating at dinner. Sounds like you had a great evening though.

**Amelia** I wanted to go shopping yesterday but by the time I went to walmart and bought the house hold stuff....I had already spent $100...doesn't take long. I need some tops or something!

**Belinda** good job on the workout! MM is a good one. I really like the dyna band}( Thanks for the compliments. When I get around to it I am gonna get some full body shots so everyone can see me...and tell me if my butt is really gone!

Have a good day everyone,

Good Morning Ladies!

The sun is out and its lovely! Im soar,got doms with a big ol'grin on my face}( ;-)! Im counting down the hours until we leave now,22 last count!:7

So,hows everybodies day going so far?What Workout do you have plan or rest day perhaps!

Lori-We went to walmart thursday and spent 100$ on I don't even know what:eek:,little odds and ends for the trip but gosh,gotta stay out of that store! Its like a bad habit I need to break}(! Glad to see ya got some sleep last night! And I hear ya w/kids and computers,no wonder a high percentage of kids are considered obese! I had to stay outside as a child and play! I guess it was the only time my DM got peace and quite(got three other siblings)!Enjoy whatever Cardio you decide on!

Hello to everybody else! Im not quite sure what workout im doing,might even do a nice long stretch! Enjoy your sunday!

Good Morning Early Birds- Lori and Amelia!!

Lori- Glad that you got 6 straight hours of sleep. I hear ya on the kids on the computer. I agree with Amelia regarding that being a leading cause of child obesity- actually obesity for all b/c us adults spend quite a lot of time on the computer or in front of the boob tube.

Amelia- I hear you about Walmart! I try to stay out b/c of how horrible they treat their worker's - benefits, etc. But they have the best prices!! I always spend at least $50 more then I plan.

Today is a rest day for me. I will probably take a nice long walk since it is sunny and nice outside. Went to a baby shower yesterday and I did not stop at 2 wing dings. Some how three more jump on my plate later!}( I dont't know where they came from but I had to eat them.x(

Hello to all that follow! Everyone have a great day and good workout!!

I totally agree! Computers and games, these are the kinds of things that are making kids fat. They don't go anywhere...except to the fridge and the bathroom. DH and I were saying the other day how we remember when I parents would have to drive us in the house when it was dark, not drive us out to play!

Anyway, I did Imax 1 today. I haven't done that one in a couple of yrs so even though I had no trouble doing it, I wasn't quit sure what was comming next so it was kind of like doing a new video. I also remember feeling sick on some of those blast but they weren't that hard today, I guess I am in better shape maybe???? Or maybe I wasn't jumping as high}(

Kim, Im not sure what wing dings are...but they sound good. If thats all you ate I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Amelia, count down in on! Your vaca will soon he here. Do you have any kids in school or are they all toddlers?

good morning...just finished breakfast and it is official my older guy is sick too:( i thinking it is going to be a fun few days ahead.
on a lighter note i decided to venture out to macys to return something and i casually strolled over to the bathing suit section(insert sigh here) i was thinking to myself i am not ready to buy a suit and i am not even going to bother to look and then....SUDDENLY...out of the clear blue there is was, the perfect suit for my shape!! i snatched it right off the rack and low and behold through the grace of God it fit:) :) of course i do realize that this will probably be the staple bathing suit in my clost and i will still be wearing it when my boys graduate college...but i am ok wih that(it was a boy short that does NOT sit sqaure on my belly but kind of goes up a little) i am very tall so i cant really do the 1 piece thing:) anyway i thinking either rest day or a long jog!

Lori***Congratulations!!! I can only imagine what kind of cardio you will do today, maybe...25 mile run:) imax 1,2 and 3, i dont know:) kids are too much with these computers, i dont know what happened to playing outside

amelia**i am heading to target and i know it will be a 100.00 day atleast:) i love shopping but and it so easy to spend money there because they have so much stuff

kim***i heard recently that there has been a bunch of runaway wing dings, they jump right on your plate, and through no fault of your own they force themselves right into our mouths:) :) i had a similar experience yesterday with fried onions so be on the lookout:)

to all the rest of my ladies: belinda, cheryl, nancy and marcia good morning a i will be back to see what s happening

Okay Mary... I am ROTFL!!!!!! :D

Lori- Wing Ding are also called drummettes. They are the two pieced of the wing of the chicken that have the meat on it. Th drumstick like part and the other part with two bones. As Mary said- watch out for them- they just jump right in your mouth and catch you off guard! :+ Watch out for those fried onions too ladies!!

Okay, I just came from the hair salon and now I am going to visit my cousin. She was diagnosed with lung cancer; had an operation and was taking chemo. Last week she was in the hospital for pnuemonia. While she was there they found more cancer. A bunch of the female relatives are meeting up at her house potlucking it and spending time with her giving her some positive vibes. Please send up prayers for her. Send me a couple of positive vibes too with this potluck- with homemade family cooking! Arrrrgghhhh!!!}(

Nancy, I previewed the Lotte Berk. I am.... underwhelmed by it. I heard so many good reviews. I will wait until I actually do the workout to give my official review. Amazon made an error and did not send me all four dvds or the storage case... so I have to wait to view Higher Rounder Assets (?). I started to preview Shiva Rea's Yoga Shakti- this looks like something I will really like!!! It has four workouts and a matrix so you can create your own. Also has a wonderful soothing background of an ocean. I am waiting on her new one Fluid Flow(?) I pre-ordered from Amazon.

BBL!!!!

Hi ladies,

I am taking a rest day today! It is ranning in El Pasox(
Tonight we are going out for Maxican food, the real deal!:* :9
Mary I love Target!

Have a great one everybody!
Belinda

:):)hey guys quick pop in inbetween studying!:):)

I've got two chapters to go over todayx(

Lori-I've got a two year old and a five year!My five year old will start school in sept. Its going to be nice,but at the same time will miss her!

Kim-I also love target! Its alot nicer than walmart(and not as crowded)!

Hey to everbody else,I'll try to be back later,If I don't get a chance(haven't packed yetx()I hope everybody has a good week:) and I'll talk to you wonderful ladies when I get back:D!

Hi, everyone -

Lori, you scared me with your a.m. post - when you said surprise you were up again, I was afraid you meant the scale and was prepared for disappointment - :7 :7 :7 So the scale staying the same was actually GOOD news :+

Love that iMax1.

Mary, sorry there are so many sick at your house today.

Belinda, enjoy that rest day!

I worked out extra hard today - MuscleMax (woo hoo) followed by 30 min of Cardio Fusion. A good day. Will do all of Cardio Fusion tomorrow for the Monday Cardio Party. Can't wait.

I'm gearing up for a May 6 lb challenge. Anybody in with me? Several of the YaYa's are prepared to gear up - I've let new business stress (albeit good stress) put me in stall mode for a month now, and that's DONE.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Cheryl I'm in for the 6lb.challenge! Who are the YaYa's???
I love IMAX 1 too! I had a lot of fun!

Have a great evening, everyone!
Belinda

Hey girls!!

Another beautiful day here!!!! Gorgeous out. Spent the whole day out of the house. Woke up, showered, and was out of here.

I did read all of the above posts and it sounds like everyone else is doing well. I'll catch up on personals tomorrow. Mary I hope the kids are feeling better quick!

Have a great Sunday evening!!!!

Nancy

Belinda, the YaYa's are the Firm YaYa's on ezboard.com - you have to apply for membership (that's how they keep trolls and marketers out) and it's $6 for six months for membership. I have some dear friends there who are actually responsible for introducing me to Cathe :)

Nancy, glad you had a great day!

Cheryl

Cheryl-

I can get on the YaYa's through ezboard but I haven't paid anything. Can you direct me to the post about the 6 lbs. in May? Is that a forum that you can only access if you pay a fee? I'm confused at that site. Thanks. Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.