****Kettlebell Weekend Report*******

andilynn67

Cathlete
Hi all, guess I missed yesterday, had my grandson all day and was toatally busy playing hide and seek , Wii etc.....after he went home though I got out Providence and used the ropes during the rest periods as Anthony suggested in the last minute of strength what a great workout I think I'll try that with some of the others! I also just preordered Cathe's new STS cardio so I'm totally psyched, I can't stop smiling! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:)

good afternoon

DH and I jogged one mile and walked the mile home today.
yesterday i did week 7 day 6 of ETK. completed my c&p and pullups and my swings to move to week 8!!:eek:

I just preordered STS cardio too. Not sure I want all the dvds (actually I know I only want two) but the preorder my be less than the 2 I want.

Andilynn~ great Providence workout!

hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Hi Everyone!

Wow..I can't believe the weekend is over already!! :(

On Saturday I did a 5K race and then in the afternoon did a P90X upper body workout.

Today I ran a 10K and did the premix for Gym Style Legs.

Still trying to figure out if I will order STS cardio. I do lots of my cardio outside. Right now I don't do that many dvds anymore but.....most of the workouts sound good except for the step one. I'll decide in the next day or two.

Hi everyone. I have been on spring break but I didn't do anything fun. Just piddled around the house for the most part. Had grandiose ideas of working out alot but that didn't happen. Will check in regularly starting tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.