****keep-it-clean-weekend****

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Happy Weekend Girls!

I had a really rough night and feel all sorts of grouchy today but Ryan took the girls shopping and I am determined to get a workout in. Wish me luck! This will determine how my day goes!!

What's on your docket for the weekend???

Okay, finished with LIS cardio only. It was a perfect starter workout. I feel slightly better. Going to turn on some music and clean up the kitchen and hopefully be in a better mood when my family gets home.

BTW, I'm really enjoying that Lose It App... it's the coolest cal/exercise tracker I've seen. The only thing I don't quite understand is that when I workout and add in my calories burned, it adds that amount of calories to my daily allowance. Do you guys think this is how it should be? For example, it says I should have 1581 calories a day and then I burned 326 during my WO so now the new total is 1907... what's the point of working out if I just eat more? This is the ever confusing paradox in my mind.

Ok... bbiab.

~~~~~(((((GOOD WO VIBES TO ANGIE)))))~~~~~

Angie, how nice of Ryan to take them for awhile so you can do your workout. I hope it goes well -- as well as the rest of the day!

Well -- I fell of the wagon HARD yesterday. Then continued to roll down the path in the dust of the wagon for a bit longer. It was bad. It was the closest thing to a binge I've had in a looooooooooong time, and it went on for almost 24 hours. I feel very shameful. I have been so hungry lately and it's so hard to control the hunger and cravings when I'm starving.

Today will be better. I will be very active, STS shoulders/bis/tris this morning, and I will detox. LOADS of fruits and veggies. And I will NOT get on the scale today.

Sorry I didn't post last night -- I did read, but everyone was so positive and I didn't want to interject my failures. Plus I was too ashamed...

Last soccer game is this morning. I am taking cupcakes so I need to finish those, finish the kid's presents (picture frame with team picture), and get my wo in. Collin also has a b-day party this afternoon, so it will be a full day.

angie, sorry abt the grouchy start, but youre right - youve got all the makings of a super day....wo...alone time....i woud give my right arm for that!:D

katie, aw geez! sorry abt the bad day. please dont feel like you cant post abt it! but i know how you felt!
yay last soccer! those kids will gobble your cakes & love their frames! you are a great mom!

lisa, mike takes all kinds of shakes/drinks and it REALLY ANGERS ME!:mad::mad: 1-its $$$$ 2- there was a thing carola posted abt casein being sthing that can literally turn cancer cell growth on/off. he has a huge canister of this stuff and continues to take it anyway. it absolutely inuriates me, im going to be the one tking care of him during chemo so he can have another inch around his biceps....whivh are already huge anyway! his shirts are so tiht around is arms he has to pull them up over his bi's. i totally love his big muscles but not at the price of cancer! rant over....

-
i slept loike.a.rock. maybe the outdoor run???
today - isabel'sbday party w/ her friends (fam next wk)
tmrw - 5pm - pre-k graduation. they get a cap & a diploma...so cute!

js so wiggly right now...bbl....

huggsss katie. i know how it feels to feel that shame, but please do not beat yourself up. we have all been there, or me at least for sure. sometimes things just get beyond us. but you just get right back there. one thing to think about, though, are other factors that maybe contributes? overal cals too low? too little sleep? stress? anyways, have a good day today!

angie, yeah on the wo and alone time. nice way to get rid of the grumpies.

i am sooo tired, but we had fun last night. aidan got me up for my run this am unfortunatlely, but i am glad i got it done. and i am very sore from the lawn:p

lisa, what was your crockpot dinner last night?

colleen, hope the exercises are going well.

kate, great run. what are your mixed feelings?

klaud, i will be going abck to kashi bars too, but i do like the higher fiber content of the fiber 1. pleae do not tell me there cereal has it in it too??

oh, and what are these wo drinks your dh's have? bbl

Good Morning Everyone!

I had a good night's sleep too. Maybe it was the extra leg workout at PT. Today I am clean maxing and then off to see Star Trek in Imax. I have seen Imax movies at museums but never a regular film so I will be interested to see how different it is. We are going out to dinner beforehand - not sure where yet but our choices are Chammps, PF Changs or Cheesecake.

Kate, the fact that you recovered quicker is good. Don't you wish we could knock some sense into our spouses?
Angie, sorry about the grouchiness but glad Ryan gave you a break. Have fun cleaning.
Katie, we all fall off so don't worry about. Just acknowledge it happened and move on. Send you clean vibes for today.
Morris, I am glad your early wake-up call turned into something productive.

Off to workout - not sure what I will do yet.

Good morning!

So I really like my hair color-not sure on the cut cause it's blown out right now-have to see it curly. Had 2 slices of pizza, Greek salad, and a few bites of a piece of coconut cream pie when I got home. And today we have a birthday party-I pray there's a veggie tray and some cheese! Didn't sleep well-Darrrin was snoring so bad I wanted to punch him in the face! At 2:30 I ended up in Milla's bed-they were sleeping int the living room cause Danica had a friend stay the night. Got up at 7:30. Gotta get Danica to the allergy doc for shots and get some cardio in-maybe kickbox? And cleanmax, of course.

Angie, good job getting a workout in! Good luck with the calorie thing-I get confused on those things, too.

Katie, busy day! We are not seat belted in those wagons! We all fall off-sometimes harder than others! Do not beat yourself up! One day will not ruin all your hard work. And please post-that's why we're here. Rock that workout!

Kate, glad you got a good night's sleep! Darrin's the same way about stuff-he smokes, drinks beer, but then wants to workout twice in one day?! I don't get it! Have fun at the party today!

Morris, sorry to ruin the Fiber One bars-my kids loved them too:( Not sure on the cereals-I stopped eating them too, but I forgot why. I have never mowed in my life! It's gotta be a pretty good workout!

Colleen, have fun at the movie-I've read and heard great things. My uncle is a total Trekkie! Have a good workout!

Watching Danica and her friend get the other two ready for a "recital":) Gotta try and get a picture!

Hi Anne, Robin, and Lisa!

morris, he just uses all kinds of protein shakes & wierd powdrered supplements. he drink this one that makes this koolaid looking bright red drink. i hate it.
my mixed feelings....maybe im expecting too much of myself. cant say i really enjoy running. and boy do my quads hurt today!:p

colleen, champps!chsampps!!!! love that place!
have fun tonight imaxing!:p

kl, whts d think of the hair?
im so glad m doesnt snore!!!
too cute on the recital!

-
more party prep...bbl!

yes, definately clean, kate. what kind of ice cream? did you make it yourself?

kl, do you wear your hair curly or straight?

col, have fun at the movies.

nice walk with the boys this am, and some successful potty time:D clean tidy eats going on. now i need a nap. lets hope ds's do too!

Katie - Don't be ashamed because we have all been there. I know I definitely have. Today is a new day, and we can always start new. Have fun at your last game and the bday party.

Angie - Hope you got your wo and cleanmax in. How nice of DH to take the girls.

Kate - I hear you on the shakes/drinks. My DH has bought them many times. I'm just glad he isn't doing any of it right now, but I know once he gets down to his "ideal" weight, he'll be back wanting to build his muscles which he feels like requires those stupid drinks. Eugh. We should start a support group, lol.

Morris - I made pork and peas. It's pork, onions, garlic, peas in tomato sauce. Super easy and pretty healthy if you use lean pork. Did you mow your lawn?

Colleen - Have fun at Star Trek!

Klaudia - I find that the haircuts usually look good after it has settled in or grown out a little, kwim? Glad you like your color. Sorry for bad sleep and snoring.

Hi Anne!

I am planning on working out when DH comes home from work. I have another ballet rehearsal for dd this am and I am hoping to do a little shopping.

Lisa

Hey gals,

Been a clean and tidy day! Had eggs and toast for bfast (actually more like lunch), and then grilled salmon, corn, and rice for dinner. Took small bites of everyone's dessert (for a total of 3 bites). It was surprisingly satisfying.

It was a pretty relaxing day. Now Ryan and I are going to start a Scream movie marathon. I bet we barely make it through the first one. :)

Katie, I never responded to your fall off the wagon... I was trying to think of what to say that was supportive but didn't blow off the issue. I think that each of us has bad days. I'm really learning how to curb that desire to binge and try to satisfy it with something else. Each day is a new day. Just do what you can to make those binge days better with each time. And, as the others said, you're a great mom and an all around fab person!!!

Kate, I think your run sounds great! I think it's all about the endurance anyway. And no, ice cream isn't clean, but it's OK to have some. :) Sorry about issues with DH and "drinks" - Ryan used to do that stuff but hasn't since college.

Morris, do you wake up tired every morning? How do you get the energy to run? How do you last through the whole day??

Colleen, I never found out why you were in PT?! Your dinner choices sound all kinds of yummy! What did you decide? Have fun at the movies!

Klaudia, what did you decide for your wo today? Are you still tired from your night? I'm so thankful Ryan doesn't snore. I don't think we'd ever sleep together.

Lisa, your crock pot dinner sounds good. Sounds like you hve a pretty busy day ahead of you. Good luck with your WO!

Hi to Anne! (Where are you?) and Robin!

So, we're thinking of putting our girls in separate rooms. They've shared for about the past year but it's an issue putting them to bed each night and Annabel just mentioned wanting her own room... do you guys have your kids together??

Ok, prob won't be back tonight. Sleep tight all!

morris, mint chip...not homemade! not going thru the trouble for a bunch of whippersnapers who wouldnt appreciate it anyways!:p
yay potty!! thats such a relief!
good job on clean eats! send me some vibes!!

lisa, mike said when this tub runs out he wont buy it anymore...good!
whatcha shoppin for?
hope you get your wo in!

angie, nice day! hope youre having a nice night!;)
g&is share a room. started when Is was 2. I needed the othe r rm for an offiice! now its j's rm. that rm has seen more paint changes than....:D the sharing mostly goes well. they know to go out quiet if one wakes before the other.

-
sooo glad the partys over! it went well....except for 1 girl who didnt want to play any games and that girls mom was 40, yes 40!!!, minutes late to pick her up! its a bday paryt, ot dropoff dayv=care!

had my splurge, time to get back on the wagon! you w/ me katie!!!???

I'm totally with you, Kate. I have been trying all day long to climb back on the wagon. My body is with me but my mind is struggling. I'm just a bit down these past few days, not sure why.

I had my usual cereal for b'fast, lunch was half a sandwich with turkey and lots of mixed greens and cantalope, snack was coffee and clif bar. I wanted a salad for dinner, but Chris is insisting that we go get take out from this pub and go have dinner with his Dad (it's his b-day, and all other family is out of town this weekend). It's the right thing to do. So I will order the grilled chicken and steamed broccoli. I will eat at least one salad, if not two tomorrow I SWEAR.

Morris, you hit the nail on the head when you said I need to figure out what is causing me to feel/eat like this. I'm working on it.

Be back later with personals and hopefully a successful report from dinner!

Katie you are doing great and it always helps to commt to somehong to eat beforehand! We'll hold you to that chix and broc! Hang in there and keep making good choices!

Kate that is so annoying that the mom was 40 min late! How inconsderate! Glad mike is getting rid of the junk!

Still up... Not tired! Got to hear cubs win!!

Chicken and broccoli it is!! We're on the way now (love my iPhone!). Chris insisted on getting a cake - carrot cake from a broc store, can't hold a candle to mine so no temptation there!!

Angie, sleep well!

way to clean it up katie!!! great job!

sleep tight, angie!:)

-
pizza for dinner, but ate salad too & portions in check!

sts m3 wk3 chet/back tonightt!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.