****Commit to get fit and lean for Fri Jan 25th 2008****

Hey girls,

I am done with my workout! My arms are fried!

BFL upper body workout!

DB chest press (weight is per dumbbell) –
12 reps @ 20 lbs.
10 reps @ 25 lbs.
8 reps @ 30 lbs.
6 reps @ 25 lbs.
12 reps @ 20 lbs.
DB Chest Flyes – 12 reps @ 20 lbs.

Side Laterals (weight is per dumbbell) –
12 reps @ 8 lbs.
10 reps @ 10 lbs.
8 reps @ 15 lbs.
6 reps @ 10 lbs.
12 reps @ 10 lbs.
Seated Overhead Press – 12 reps @15 lbs.

Two Arm DB Row (weight is per dumbbell) –
12 reps @ 15 lbs.
10 reps @ 20 lbs.
8 reps @ 25 lbs.
6 reps @ 30 lbs.
12 reps @ 20 lbs.
DB Pullover – 12 reps @ 25 lbs.

Lying Barbell Tricep Extension –
12 reps @ 10 lbs.
10 reps @ 15 lbs.
8 reps @ 10 lbs.
6 reps @ 15 lbs.
12 reps @ 10 lbs.
Kickbacks – 12 reps @ 10 lbs

Alternating DB Bicep Curl (weight is per dumbbell) –
12 reps @ 10 lbs.
10 reps @ 15 lbs.
8 reps @ 15 lbs.
6 reps @ 20 lbs.
12 reps @ 15 lbs.
Hammer curls – 12 reps @ 15lbs.

Have a great Friday!
Belinda

Mornin Belinda and everbody who follows!

Belinda,Wow..your reps are pretty impressive!I can't do 15lbs yet with biceps..and 20lbs chest flys,wow! you go girl! I wonder if following the program like that would help with developing muscle? I may go pop on over to BFL.com and see what he suggest for Lower body! Thats my workout for today. I wouldn't mind following what he suggest for today.(atleast until I get pyramids)

ok,today is week two/ day 6 in BFL challenge!
feels good to know that tommorrow is my free day:7

Today is Lower body,might do the BFL way today(like belinds reps with her UB) I need to invest in some dumbells,right now all I have is 5's,8's,10's..I need 12's(if they exist,LOL)15's(do 18's exist?),20's.

ok,bbl

Hey Girls!

I will whine about my cold over here as well:) I think I caught Laines cold! Now she as to workout for me! LOL Ill never be to sick to not workout! You guys know that right? hehe

Todays workout will be just cardio and abs. I would like to get a good ab workout in b/c they get neglected sometimes. I always leave them for last but my workouts are usually so long that I am finishing up b/c DS is awake from his nap. DH did say that he might take the day off though and if he does, Im gonna get my workout done in the a.m.
My parents are comming in tonight for the night but I have to work. Something else for me to squeeze into my afternoon is to do my moms hair. Or maybe she will wait for tomorrow.

Belinda** I am always envious that you have your workouts over with and we are just crawling out of bed:) LOL I wonder what is the time dif? I would think its about 4.5 hours from where I live. I could check it out tonight when I get to work.

Ameila** Have fun with your LB! Is your TM put on hold now that DH is laid off?

Alright....thats it from me boy and girls...or just girls:+ My coffee cup is empty and its only a matter of time before DD starts demanding that I dry her hair and straighten it!

Lori:)

Lori-Heck no...im still getting my TM and my workouts,LOL}( Ive waited all year for this purchase,i know thats selfish of me but I don't care!LOL Besides,he has already gotten a job offer(at a competitor of his company now) starting feb.11. Hes getting a New tv for the living room,so I get a TM for my bedroom :) (well,and my workouts,LOL)Have fun with your cardio,I just posted to you over on the challenge check-in...we get to chat alot now,LOL:) I hope your cold goes away quick for you!

bbl,got to get the kiddies up

Hi girls,

I don't have a barbell!Lying Barbell Tricep Extension should have been Lying DB tricep extension!

Amelia** what really helped me, was the 4DS weight training! I could go heavier put I need someone to spot me! I need to be safe! I was watching TV while I was doing my upper body! Loved it! Time goes by so fast! Enjoy your lower body! For my Lower body next week I will hit the gym! Leg presses, leg extensions and stading calf raises! I need to switch things up a little bit! Enjoy your lower body workout!

Lori** the time difference from Germany to Canada is 6 hours! Sending you healing vibes! What cardio are you doing today?

I have a doc. appt. in one hour! I will be back later!
Belinda

Ameila** Thats great news! So glad to hear that. Is he getting the same pay?

Belinda** 6 hours sounds about right but we are ahead of the game compared to the rest of Canada. Its 9 here but its only 7:30 in Ontario and only 4:30 B.C. Have fun at the Docs office! LOL

I think todays cardio is going to be a run. I may go out later to pick up some juice and stuff but I don't want to. Right now I have started some more laundry...bed sheets to be exact. Hoping that DS will let me put the sheets back in the bed when they are done instead of kicking up a fuss!

Good morning ladies,

Ah, I am so glad it's Friday. I am going to get to go out tonight with DH to see a movie. We are going to see "I am Legend". Any of you saw it? My stepdaughter doesn't have to work tonight, so she will watch Heidi for us, yeah!!! This doesn't happen very often, so we have to take that opportunity ;-) .

Not sure what workout I am going to do today. My back is hurting a little bit and feels stiff, so maybe I should take it easy and only do some stretching, we'll see.

Belinda - What is the question of the day?

Lori - Sorry to hear that you are sick. Sending you some healing vibes!!!

Amelia - Wonderful about your DH's job!!! When are you getting your treadmill? Haven't used mine in a while, so maybe I should get on it this weekend.

Ok, ladies, going to rest a little bit before DD wakes up.

I'll be back later
Kristine :)

Hey girls,Im just popping in while i mix up a batch of pancakes,I didn't measure the cinnamon and vanilla this time,LOL but i am using 1/4 c to measure(like lori ;-))

Lori-He will have to take a pay cut im sure,but its better than nothing! I won't be making much less. Why does your ds kick up a fuss over you putting on the bed sheets...does he like the bare matress or something or is that just something that he does? My ds has funny little things too,LOL He is the 'talking back stage' now (sigh)

Kristine-Im getting my treadmill today or tommorrow(hopefully) I have wait until the tax refund check arrives! }( Let us know how 'I an Legend ' is! My DH wants to see either it or that clovervalley!( or is it cloverville?i forget;-))

bbl

Good Morning- Committed Ladies~

Today's workout will be KenpoX. Yay- I need a good cardio session today.

Belinda-I, like Lori, am envious that you have your workouts done and over with:) It's 9:30 here, I am in CST.

Lori-Did you say what you were doing? Can't remember...sorry. I am sure it will be a doozy of a workout, as usual!

Amelia-glad you DH got a job! Will you be done with school this Spring? Are you liking BFL?

Carrie

Hello! Happy Friday to all:)

Well, going to do clean max today and I'll take a day off or working out today. We have a friend coming for dinner, and my DD also has a friend coming over for a play date this afternoon. My house is a huge mess this morning. Amazing what three kids will do to your house in no time flat:)

Belinda, WOW on the UB workout! Good job on that and hope you have a great day today.

Lori, so sorry to hear you caught a cold! Ugh, hate being sick! Hope you bounce back fast from it. Have a nice time with your parents this evening.

Amelia, did you decide on a LB workout for today? Great news on your DH getting a new job and also on the TM! How's BFL going for you? Sounds like you are being very consistent.

Kristine, from yesterday's post...sound like Heidi sleeps a nice long time at night, so perhaps she just isn't in need of a morning nap during the day? I wonder if she would do better with a nap after lunch? Just a thought...hope you are able to get her on some sort of nap schedule. Hope you have a good workout today.

Carrie, have a great KenpoX workout today!

Okay, gotta get movin.....I'll be working out Sat and Sun so I can get my 5 days or workouts in for the week. I'll check back in either later today or tomorrow:)

Stacey

RE: ****Commit to get fit and lean for Fri Jan 25th 200...

Hey girls,

Don't have time to chat today, my sister and nieces are here and I still need to get in my workout. Today's workout is Amy Bento's Kickbox Extreme and GS Chest & Triceps. Hope everyone has a wonderful day:)

Hey girls,I just wanted to pop in for a bit and list my workouts

Squats(used barbell)
12 reps 35(lbs)
10 reps 40
8 reps 45
6 reps 50
12 reps 45

Repeated these sets four times

Static lunges(rep per a leg,also used a barbell)
12 reps 25(lbs)
10 reps 30
8 reps 35
6 reps 40
12 reps 35

Repeaeted these sets four times

Calve raises(used dubells)
12 reps 10lbs(total)
10 reps 16lbs(total)
8 reps 20lbs(total)
6 reps-had to use 20lbs agian,don't any 15's or 12's :-( )
12 reps 16lbs (total)

Repeated these sets four times

im glad thats over with,I didn't like all the plate changing with the barbell! and my shoulder is sore from the BB too x(

ok,I will bbl with all the personls:) I posted this earlier but the computer froze x( need to get a new one!

Just a workout report, 63 mins with KenpoX and I burned 380 cals. Fun workout.

I am not sure what to do about the next 2 weeks. It's supposed to be my last recovery week, starting tomorrow. But i am wanting to stretch out my last week extra, because I want my 'after' pics to be right after TTOM. What to do? I am really wanting a recovery week, but maybe I will 'make up ' my own rotation for the last week, and then recover.

What to do, what to do.

Everyone have a great Friday.

Carrie

Hi girls,

Amelia** congrats on your DH gotten a job offer already! That is good news! Soon you can watch TV while you on the TM! Nice going! I was making a few batches of pancakes today too! Why are you doing so many sets in LB? If you do BFL style you don’t need to do so many sets! If you do BFL you need one more 12 preps with a different workout! I hope this makes sense?

Lori** great job on your run! How do you feel today?

Kristine** enjoy the movie with your DH! Didn’t see the move! Tomorrow tell me what the movie is about! Make sure you get your stretch in!

Carrie**you are doing a double workout today! WTG on your workout!

Stacy** have fun with your Clean Max today! Enjoy your REST DAY!

Shannon** have fun with your sister and nieces today!

I will see you tomorrow morning!
Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi everyone. I'm having a typical busy Friday--had to get groceries while Ewan was in school, then put away the groceries, then do laundry, blah blah blah. Just a mom day.

I still have the cough, but took some meds last night so I slept better. I didn't take too strong of meds, though, so I'm not too tired today from that, at least. It's kind of a catch-22 with me. If I don't take meds, I can't sleep well so I'm tired. If I do take meds, I sleep so well that I'm still sleepy the next day. I think I found the right balance this time, though.

I weighed myself today and gained 0.4. Grrr.

Hope to BBL to do personals, but I want to do my yoga, which is all I have scheduled for my workout today.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Hey Gang!

Just wanted to report my workout but I will come back in a bit for personnals!
I did a 9 mile run. 4 miles at a steady pace and 5 miles of intervals. A good workout but as soon as I stopped I could feel the effects of the cold comming on! I think this one is going to be a doozy! I had a really bad cold last yr after DS was born...I hope to never, ever get that again!

Ill be back in a bit!

>Hi girls,
>
>Amelia** congrats on your DH gotten a job offer already! That
>is good news! Soon you can watch TV while you on the TM! Nice
>going! I was making a few batches of pancakes today too! Why
>are you doing so many sets in LB? If you do BFL style you
>don’t need to do so many sets! If you do BFL you need one more
>12 preps with a different workout! I hope this makes sense?
>

OMG Belinda,I just found out through Gayle that I didn't Have to do that many reps...kinda embarrassing http://media.funsmileys.com/smileys/embarrassed004.gif LOL! Oh well,got a good LB workout today!

bbl gators;-)

OK, I did my yoga--just a half hour workout--and I've picked Isaac up from the bus stop.

If you ever check my blog, I put a link on there to a sort of funny video of Ewan playing on my step. It's only a minute long.

Ready to catch up with personals.

Belinda, wow you lift pretty heavy. I think the only ones I could match you on are those rows. I come closer to matching or sometimes do match Cathe on back work for some reason. My wimpiest lifting is triceps or shoulders.

Amelia, I haven't seen 18 dumbbells, but of course that doesn't mean they're not out there. I have 3,5,8,10,12,15,20 so far. Need to get at least some 25s some time. I've been thinking about getting some platemates or pace weights or something for adding on a bit, though. Great news about your DH's job offer!

Lori, sorry I managed to send you my cold. Better spray my keyboard with Lysol next time!

Kristine, enjoy the movie! I haven't been to the movies in ages.

Carrie, how cool that you're so close to finishing P90X. How does it feel?

Stacey, it is impossible to keep my house tidy with just 2 kids messing it up on a daily basis. DH complains about stuff everywhere but I refuse to pick up after them constantly. Luckily Isaac helps clean up pretty well, but Ewan doesn't yet.

Shannon, I really like Amy's KBX. Tough workout to add that to GS C&T. You go, girl.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Lori-What is up with everybody getting sick,my DH came home with his head hurting saying 'he can feel the cold coming' And I can too! My head hurt a bit.great workout wonderwoman!

Lainie-I just checked out the link to Ewan playing on your step,so cute!What does he have in his hand? My little boy is always caring something,LOL... Its also nice to hear your voice! Its nice to have a voice with a name/face;-) good job on yoga today!

Shannon-Great workout today! Awesome! Have fun with your sister and nieces

Carrie,Wow everybody is having great workouts today! Did you make up a rotation yet? I should be done with school in march,can't wait. im SO OVER school right now.Im I am loving BFL,I just hope all this pays off on the scale or atleast in my jeans!

Stacey-Enjoy your rest day,it IS amazing how kids can wreck the place so fast! My problem is toys,i have no where to put them.I live in a small place with no space to 'put the toys away'.

Mary-Where did you go? I hope your ok!

ok,I hope I didn't miss anybody. Everybody have a great night,snow is expected agian here tommorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.