****clean & tidy thursday****

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
hey girls! Quick start to the day. We are enjoying our company...

Today is gs bsb! I will check in when it's done.

And Kate... I have bad news... You are sick.:(

Bbl

Hey Angie, have a good time with the in-laws!! I'm sure it helps you feel some normalcy! Report back after BSB!

Today WILL BE a good day. I am going to get LOTS done, go home ON TIME, and BE NICE to my family. Tomorrow is Friday, so that will also be a GOOD DAY. NO whining, NO complaining, just positive, happy, productive Katie:D

Chris is awake now, so we will work on some 1RM testing (I have only 8 tests left, yay!) and then I am going to try to get to work early to get a jump on my piles of s**t sitting there waiting for me. (Morris, I think you asked me yesterday what I do, I'm a probation officer for DUI and drug offenders)

Got most of my tests done, I had more left than I thought. I will finish tonight after work. I would also like to walk a mile on the tm, and do some abs, but we'll see how the day goes.

My husband and son just put a fake bloody finger in my cereal as a trick:mad::p We do things like that to each other in this family, haha! Luckily, Collin can't keep a secret so he told me before I bit into it!

It looks like I should make it to work about 20-30 minutes early, *fingers crossed*, I am SOOOOO much more productive in the morning!!

"See" you all at lunch!!

great pep talk katie! i need a bit of that today! your job sounds very interesting, and demanding. great wo. ditto on porductivity in am.

morning angie! glad it is going well with the company. you will love bsb.

great nigth in my house - both boys slept thru. i woke up before my alarm, which was nice b/c i got to fit in pullups and abs after my 8.3 miler. klaudia, i did 7/7/5!! i am stll doing an underhand grip. is that cheating? my run felt wonderful. i am hoping to run outside sometime this weekend as it might be close to 18degrees. that would be nice.

today is my long day at work. i am going to breathe deeply and manage my stress. wish i could take a walk at lunch but it will be negative 6:( not going to happpen. this am my life flashed before my eyes. i put aidan in finn's big boy bed while i changed his diaper. it has sides, but aidan rolled to the foot of the bed and went over headfirst and got stuck on the railing by his shoulder.:( i am such a bad mom!! he is fine now, settled right after with just a little bruise. i guess i underestimated his manuverability. it won't happen again.

i'll bbl

Morning ladies

Katie now you know that you got to get them back for that trick. LOL

Morris what is the difference between a pull up and a chin up?

I have a little DOMS in my legs :) which is great because it's hard for me to tired out my lower body.

Today w/o SJP step and STS core yoga

Hi Everyone!

I am really tired this morning. These long hours at work are starting to catch up with me. Chris and I had a nice quick dinner out last night. It wasn't clean but I kept my portions in check.

Morris, that was scary what happened to Aidan. I am glad he is okay.
Katie, good attitude. Enjoy your productive day.
Robin, glad you were able to get leg DOM's. I am sure I will have them on Saturday.
Angie, how do you like gs workouts?

w/o was STS Back & Bi's
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: chicken, veggies
s: clementime, edamame
d: ?

quickie,.............

getting better, thank goodness!

morris, if its any consolation, gina totally fell off my bed when she was about aidans age. i felt awful.:( happens to all of us i guess.

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!
i lost my post!

angie, good job getting your wo in w/ c ompany over! not easy!

katie, ita! lets make today a great one!

morris, i hope work goes quickly for you!
awesome chins! you are awesome!

robin, dontcha just love leg doms????

colleen, how was the wo?? did chris join you?

------------
ginas at school. isabel is w/ mil. ive been getting so much done!!!!!!
playing catch up from being on my keester the last 2 days. but i wasnt sick!:p

Last edited:
Colleen it's hard to eat clean when you are stressed at work. I'm going to do sTS back and bi tomorrow so let me know how it goes.

Kate what's up?

I have decided not to join the gym that I visited b/c I don't like to w/o in public. I may join WMCA just so that the kids can have something to do on Saturdays.

Quiet in here today

kate, thanks for comisserating about aidan. i am glad he is okay. glas you are getting so much done!

robin, itza about working out in public, esp weights. the y would be nice for swimming , though. do you have kids? how old?

hi colleen - i hope you get some down time this weekend.

I WANT CHOCLATE!! eats have been so clean, but now it is qiet, and i want sweets. what to do???

advice time - i am doing ff's jan rotation but this week instead of doing c andt, then b and b, then shoulders, i added shoulders onto my b and b day. i want to do a quick total uper body tomorrow. any thoughts? i was thinking musc endur. thanks!

Hey ladies!

I didn't get home til 8:30 last night and I was exhausted. The blood drive was a big success-our goal was 31 units and we collected 42! I donated, too. I didn't work out yesterday so I definitely need to do something today, probably yesterday's planned workout-kickbox/abs. I'm going to get my hair cut/colored this afternoon, too:) Gotta hide the gray!

Angie, have fun with the family and take advantage of them a bit;)

Katie, hope your day's going productively:) Started the pull ups yet?

Morris, sorry about your morning. You are so not a bad mom! Cause if you are, then I'm Mommy Dearest! Danica fell off a kitchen table strapped in a bouncy seat when she was 4 months old! And Nevena has fallen down the stairs, fallen flat on her face-on concrete(walking with her hands in her pockets), and she just got a huge bruise on her eylid/undereys from getting bumped into the coffee table on Saturday! So do not blame ourself! He's fine and a lot sturdier than we think! You're not cheating on your pull ups-you're doing chin ups! Palms in is a chin-it works your biceps/forearm, palms out is a pull up-works your back more that's all! Keep it up!

Robin, glad you're feeling the burn in your legs:)

Colleen, hope work settles down for you. I "worked" the blood drive yesterday and was sleeping by 9:30. I don't know how you do it!

b-kashi, 1/2 banana
s-1/2 pear, string cheese
l-tuna, beans, tomato w/ light balsamic dressing
s-latte, almonds
d-?

gotta make lunch...

Morris, I don't have ME so I can't comment, but others seem to like it! PS is on it's way to Maine as we "speak." And Collin fell plenty of times as a baby, so I'm a bad mom too! (everyone told me it's good luck, go figure!)

Robin, I wish we had a Y here. We do have a wellness center with lots of kids programs, but it is TONS of money (like $120 a month/family) and I just can't justify it. PS, I play tricks on those boys all the time! (dumping a tall glass of ice cold water onto a warm showering husband is my all-time FAV!)

Colleen, I hear you on the work stress. Take it easy when you can!

Kate, glad you are doing better!! Whatever happened with the meeting about the house project?

Well I had a nice productive morning at work, and a nice talk with my supervisor about the work load, and I feel better. She is adamant that I leave the office at 4:30 because I have my "other job" to go to and doesn't want office stuff to affect home stuff. RIGHT ON!

Chris has been so wonderful and supportive lately, I think I am going to plan a special surprise for him tonight. Maybe burgers and fries for dinner (his favorite -- burger, no bun for me and side salad) and maybe make him cake mix cookies for dessert (he loves them, I don't, so no temptation!).

Okay, let's all continue to have a FABULOUS day!!

Hey Klaudia, mmmm, pass me a latte! No pull-ups yet. So you want me to just push myself up with the chair? Am I still actually working by doing it that way??

okay, craving gone after nuts and dried fruit - not the best, but could be worse!!

klaudia, i guess i will start practic ing my pullups now. we will see how it goes. glad your blodd drive was so successful. what kb are you doing? i need to do that agin - it has been awhile. your menu looks so good today.

katie, what a great supervisor you have! enjoy your evening. dh should be home late tonight or early tomorrow - we will have to have a special dinner tomorrow - maybe fish?

pumpmax done, 3.5 more hours. i miss my boys!!

Katie, I can hear the happiness in your post:) For the pull ups-keep only one leg on the chair-it works, I promise. When I started, I would try for a set of 12 assisted. The more I practiced, the stronger I got.

Morris, I'm going to do CTX KB-I need something short! Fruit and nuts is a good snack.

robin, i readsts stuff and i want to do it too! i think ill start sat or sun...
i could never lift in public.:eek: wouldnt want strangers to hear my grunts!:eek:

katie, lol!!! i do the ice water too! tie a rubberband around the sprayer at your kitchen sink to hold the button down. point it facing the front of the sink. when chris turns the water on it will spray him!:D
burgers n fries - what a nice wife you are! cookies too!:cool:
nice boss!!!

morris, good job avoiding chocolate!! pumpmax = yuck. i refuse to do it!:D
hey, dr morris! why does my dog have such horrid gas!!! he's 3 rooms away and i can smell it!:mad: it is really gross!

klaudia, oh my!!! fell off the table! you mustve felt awful! mike put j's chair up there once and i made him take it down. so lucky you had her strapped in!
glad the bd went well.
temps are warming up! darrin should be home all weekend!

----------
im still big-kid free!!!!!!!!! productive day.
eats are so-so. we're lacking fresh stuff so im doing the best i can:confused:
wo - cardio/stretching

Hey girls... Typing from iPhone bc fil is on my computer. We had a good but busy day and I am beat! Everyone was napping while I did bsb so that was good. Liked bsb and was pleasantly surprised when it was 15 min shorter than the DVD says (62) min. It was a good wo!

Kate I'm glad you think you are better - take it easy so you don't get sick again.

Katie it is so nice to hear that you have a sympathetic boss. Being a wife and mom is defintely a job! Glad chris has been supportive.

Klaudia I'm so glad the blood drive went well! Good luck with your wo!

Morris we all have bad days. This summer ellie fell down a set of deck stairs and broke her collar bone. A few weeks later she fell out of a booth at a restaurant... I promise I win.

Ok sorry to leave some out - have to go...

angie, it always surprises me that bsb is shorter. i like it!!!:D

i forgot to tell the addition update.
wed be extending the house 16' for larger kitchen/dining. possibly going up for 2 bedrooms w/ a jack and jill bath.
it all depends on $$$$$ how much we'll do, if any. hes goingto get back to us in a couple weeks w/ a #.
i reallllllllly want my kitchen!!!

LOL :Drubberband around the sprayer at your kitchen sink...done that many times to my kids. Once my DD put pickle juice in my late-husband soda bottle. It was funny afterwards but at the time I thought that I would have to take him to the ER. Yes he drank it.:eek:

Morris my DD is 14 and DS is 12. I have a dog name Pepe and 2 cats.

How is Mufasa Kate. Is he jealous of the baby

Angie I'm glad that you are enjoying gs

Klaudia I'm glad the blood drive was a success.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.