****Circuit City Wednesday ****

Good Morning!
I couldn't sleep; so here I am. I don't know how you all get up this early and exercise. I'm usually up around 6:00 and start to exercise with in the hour. My plan is to get more accomplished this morning than usual. I'm going to start HSC shortly and I'll be back.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Shirl,

Today is a run and HSC for me as well. Im looking forward to it. DH bought me a HR Monitor yesterday so I am really looking forward to using that to see how many cals I am burning!

Lori:)

Hi early birds,

It's almost 6am here in NY. It's my day off so I will workout after I put Shelby on the bus.

Lori what kind of HRM did your DH get you? I have the polar f4 for women I love it.

Heidisue you could put in Kimberly Spreen where ever the rotation calls for cardio or kickboxing. I often sub workouts, sometimes I just not in the mood for what is planned so I just pick something in the same category that strikes my fancy. :)

Today will be step of some sort, I'm thinking LoMax as I haven't done that one in a while. It looks like it will be a nice day so maybe I will take a walk also.

BBL

Jenn;-)

Hi Lori, Jenn and all who follow,

I finished HSC; which I haven't done since this past March, according to my index card. I keep index cards inside my DVD case so I know how much weight I used, etc. It felt good, I used my bosu and balance disc again for an added challenge and went as heavy as possible. I love the band work in this one.(used heavier band, too)
I teach a cardio class and have a couple clients this afternoon.(I'm a certified personal trainer and fitness instructor) I hope I'm not too tired after getting up so early.

Lori, Enjoy your workout and new toy! I'm in the market for a new HRM.

Jenn, I really like LowMax! Have fun with it! What grade is Shelby in? I have 3 children; DS-6th grade, DS-4th grade and DD-2nd grade. They are growing up too fast!

Have a great day and workouts!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl,

She is in the 4th grade. They do grow up fast. I also see you live NY, where abouts? We live in the Mid Hudson Valley.

Enjoy your training sessions. I'm going to purchase a Bosu soon. Tracey uses it in her dvds and Amy has use of it in her upcoming series.

Cathe should do a Bosu workout, I'm sure it would be awesome.

Jenn

Good morning,

HSChallenge is done. That's my favourite of the high step circuits. Love the music, and the use of the band.

I like this first week; not so sure I'm looking forward to next week (IMAX2 and BM2 back to back). Maybe I'll just repeat this week 4 times?? ;)

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi everyone,

HSC is done for the day, my legs are talking to me!!

I am with you Sandra, I am not going to be able to handle that much impact back to back. I just did BM2 on Saturday, so maybe I have an out on that????:+

Hi everyone!! I guess this is the checkin for the September rotation. I was using the other thread..

Anyway, great to see so many checking in. It is so encouraging to read the posts. Today was Cardio & weights for me.

Tomorrow I will sub the run with my elliptical...

Have a great day...

Hi all,

I am getting ready to do KPC. Only two days in and my legs are already sore. Hope that doesn't mean I have to rest earlier. Chat with you soon.

Its me again. I changed up my workout today. Instead of LoMax I took advantage of the beautiful day and went for a walk/run instead. I was very impressed with myself I think I jogged more than I walked. I put my headset on and kept going. My longest jog before stopping was 12 mins straight. It felt good to push myself. I also through in a couple of quick sprints to get back to the car cause I was afraid I would miss the bus and actually ended up waiting for 15 minutes at the bus stop. x( But I was able to push myself and it felt good.

My stats for today's workout was 48mins and 526 calories burned.:) I don't what mileage was.

Maybe on my next day off if it is nice out I will try it again.:)

Jenn

I was posting on the other thread too:) but found you now.

Did HSC after work. Kids started school today. DD(7) was so excited she was up at 7:30 this morning and ready by about 7:40. LOL DS (10) wasn't quite so excited. Everything seemed to go well

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.