****Circuit City Monday****

jharris35

Cathlete
Hey all,

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend.

Saturday I took a rest day. Worked and went grocery shopping, spent to much money and wanted to cry.:-( Now I have to cut back for the next two weeks.

Sunday I got up at 5am did Lomax Intervals 4-7 and then spent the day at Sesame Place.

Today is supposed to be BootCamp it's not really one of my favs. I will do the everything but core premix and try to add core at the end.

Week one of the rotation was great I checked my weight on Saturday and was down 2lbs,:) I think I might follow the rotation as written and now not add xtra lifting.

BBL Have a Happy Monday!!:)

Jenn;-)

Good Morning Jenn and all who follow!!!

Jenn, Ive been there on the grocery shopping! I feel your pain. I remember one time, along time ago, I went to pick up groceries and DH and I were just BF and GF at the time. When she rang me in it was over $200 and I had to dip into my little girls daycare money. DH saw the look on my face, he thought I was gonna fall over!:)
I still get shocked though but for the most part I add it up in my head as i am going along. We go through alot of food here cause my bro and dad work here all week long and live with me. My dad gives me $40 a week and my bro is suppose to do the same but never does. He use to be really good at paying me but he got slack and I let him off with it.I feel bad asking for money even when I know its mine!

I am really enjoying this rotation as well but my glutes are sore from yesterdays PH. I think I needed a good weight workout, but the scale is up one lbs. I don't know if I ate to much;) or if I have a little water weight on. Ill give it a couple of days.

Im not sure what I will do about tomorrows workout cause I have playgroup here in the morning. Maybe I will get up early enough to workout. Oh...and its BC for me today as well but I am going to add in some extra cardio.

Lori:)

Hi Everyone,
Quick check-in this morning ~ busy, busy day! I did Boot Camp everything but core premix 2x and then core only and stretch. What a way to start the day! Everyone have a great day and I'll try to check in later. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Back again. I did BC plus 5 min interval runs on the TM burning 600 cals:) A good day! Now I have lots of laundry to do.

Jenn, I forgot to say congrats on the 2 lbs gone. Thats impressive!

Shirl, good job on the workout! Enjoy your busy,busy day:)

Lori:)

Good morning,

Bootcamp is done. Yoga never got done yesterday, but I needed a full day's rest so I'm okay with that. I often do 30-40 mins of yoga in the afternoon, during the week.

I always dread the first cardio of BC. I'm not nearly warmed up for that. Once that's over with, I really enjoy the rest of that workout. The core work does wonders to flatten my tummy.

Jenn - since you lost 2lbs last week, I'll assume I did too! :)

Shirl - did you do the August rotation where she put BCx2?

Lori - intense workout. I can't imagine that you've actually gained a pound of fat. Doesn't seem very likely, given how active you are.

Have a great day,
Sandra

Hey ladies!! I have a busy day today too. I don't know how I am fitting a workout in today. I am leading a homeschool fitness class and then home to make dinner and then off to my son's baseball game at 6:00...I am scheduled for BM2. But, I know I don't have time for that today. 90 minutes...That will be switched for tomorrow. I may put tomorrow's today. I was planning to do the elliptical in place of the running and biking. It is just easier. So, I could maybe do that tonight or something.. We will see..

Have a great day!!

Good morning all,

Today is originally my rest day but I am going to do bootcamp instead. I will check in later.

Kim- I ran 3.5 miles yesterday which isn't really fast in 45 minutes, I'm more of a jogger then a runner, but it felt great. I love my ipod. When I am alone I often catch myself waving my arms in the air to the music, I'm a dork!!! The music keeps me pumped!!!

Sounds like everyone had a busy day! I came home from work and didn't feel like working out at all! Busy day at work and it's pouring rain. I think if it wasn't my favourite, IMAX 2, I would never have done it.

Tomorrow I'm taking a rest day as it's meet the teacher night at the kids' school. Kim

Hi all,

I did boot camp + core, it wasn't as bad as I thought I actually enjoyed it. :)

Shirl boot camp x2? I have a hard time making it through boot camp x1!!

KIm enjoy your rest day tomorrow I love meet the teacher night. Have a good time. Imax 2 is one of my favs.

HeidiSue I'm trying to become a jogger. I do love the feeling of accomplishment when I'm finished. I may try to go for a jog tomorrow. I have to rearrange the rotation this week to fit in bm2.

Sandra I hope you lost 2lbs also.

:)

Lori I doubt you gained a lb your muscles are probabley pumped up for PH that's a great workout. :)

Til tomorrow ladies, have a great night.:)

Jenn:)

I just finished Boot Camp at 9 o'clock at night! I forgot how much kickboxing was in it. Love it!!! :) Tomorrow will be Imax 2.

Jenn- My goal is 4 miles in 45 minutes or try 3 miles in 30 minutes. It feels so good and I feel strong when I can accomplish it. Great for my legs! How far or fast do you go?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.