****CHALLENGERS WEDNESDAY****

idream

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Todays workout was Imax 3.

I ruined my eating by eating some chocolate coated liquorice bullets, lots and lots of them! They were really nice, yummy, delish. Oh dear:( :9

Ugly Bettys on, so I'm off to watch.

see you all

Andrea

Good morning girls,Afternoon Andrea

Andrea-Great job with imax3!! I don't have that one and if its anything like imax2 i may have to check it out! I never got a chance to see Ugly Betty,it looks funny!

today is a powerwalk on the TM this morning. Ive got a papergown appoitment this afternoon and ive just about talked myslef out of going! Its just such a hassle with the kidsx(. If my mom doesn't get a chance to watch them then I KNOW i will reschedule;-) I really need to go,haven't had one in about 1 and 1/2 years:eek:.

Today is day three on my diet,so far so good! I did go over 100cals yesterday but i did workout twice yesterday.

OK,everybody enjoy there day....hugs!!!

Good Morning,

I'm not working out, but I am trying to keep what I eat so when I start working out again next week I don't have to start over. It is a nut house around here.

Andrea-good job on your workout I hear the Imaxs' are tough, haven't tried one yet I have Imax 2 that was suppose to be in this weeks rotation.

Amelia-I hear you on the appointment I don't like doing that one either. Good job on your eating a double workouts yesterday.

Have a good day to all that follow.

Hello, I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Since getting back from our trip it's like been non stop.

Today was 30 minute jog after walking the dogs.

Andrea, nice job with IMAX 3. I don't have that one but I have hardcore extreme which has the segments in it so I know how tough it is.

Amelia, Ah the papergown appointment. Nothing like trying to keep a paper gown closed. I always put mine off too.

Roxie, hope things slow down for you.

Hello to everyone else.

Jean

Hey girls, i rescheduled the papergown apptoitment}( and i got in my powerwalk.

everybody have a great day! 1800calories today:) still on the wagon:)

Finally getting a chance to check in.

Amelia, ^5 on workouts and diet! I made a papergown appt. today. UGH! I really like TT - there are so many workouts to choose from. Have you checked out his site? Do you have any of the free downloads?

Jean, Wishing you a belated Happy 25th Anniversary. :) That's just awesome!

Andrea, I want the chocolate covered licorice bullets. My favorite kind of licorice is from Australia. My mouth is watering.......Ok, I'm back - great job with Imax 3. How was Ugly Betty?

Roxie, You're still under the weather?

Elaine, You're not feeling well either? I hope I'm not getting things confused. I should take notes.

Hi Andrea H.!

Workout was TT big 5 circuit workout B, followed by Jillian's Shred stage 3 circuit. It felt great. Eating has been ok - I'm pms'ing and trying not to eat the house. LOL

Hello to anyone I missed!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi Shirl! (and everyone else of course). Trying to get myself back on track after sliding WAY off over the last couple weeks. For example, I munched on sunflower seeds all afternoon. Just trying to get short walks & elliptical in this week and will start some sort of "program" both food & exercise fresh on Friday.

Gotta run - time to head home and feed the kiddos!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.