****Challengers****12/18

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
Hello All.

This morning was a 30+ min jog with the dogs in the fog. It was kind of weird. I got all disorientated. I've driven down this street for 12 years, but you add fog to it and I thought I was at one cross street, when I was really at a different one.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Pauline, here's my introduction. I'm 45, married with a 21 year old in college. I've been doing Cathe for about 4 years. My challenge is to lose 10 more pounds and tone up. I struggle with the same 5 pounds. I feel I'm stuck in the same place month after month. I have a major sweet tooth and it gets me in alot of trouble.

Jean

Morning ladies!

Becca-Glad to hear your DS is feeling better!

AndreaAE-Ive got two gifts left and stocking stuffers then im all done! Since septemeber im up 6lbs, i lost my wagon a while ago:eek:

Pauline-Unfortunatley i just couldn't afford to pre-order STS, but im sure one day i will buy it. Great job maintaining your weight,i hear that maintaing is harder than actual losing. Ive still got about 30lbs that I want to lose,already lost quite a bit. I discovered cathe about two years ago. Im 30 & married with two little ones,3&6.

Elanie-So sorry to hear about your power going out. More hugs to ya!
Roxie-How was 4DS last night?
Jean-whats on tabs for today!
ETA- Great job on your 'jog in the fog'...has nice ring to it,lol.

Andrea-What are you up too today?

my legs have got some serious doms today,and my delts and bi's...i knew I should of went heavier yesterday on my tri's. Today is an intense cardio,thinking bout doing a step....maybe stepblast or RS? I haven't done BM2 in a while. then agian...with the way my mind works i may end up doing a short jog:rolleyes: BBL when its all done.

Last edited:
Hi Challengers,

Jean great job with your jog in the fog.:D Yea, I like the sound of that too!

Amelia: thanks for the hugs. being in the dark was getting very old by day 6. Unfortunatley some of our friends on the west side of town are still out. Have fun with your WO(whatever you choose).

Becca: welcome back and so glad to hear DS is feeling better

Roxie: How is FF's rotation going?

Andrea:How was it fighting the shopping crowd? I am so glad I finished my kids last week. With them being off until Jan 5 I'll be wrapping in a secret place.

AndreaH:Waving a big hello to you!!:D:D

Pauline: I am 43 and a mother of two boys(7 & 14). I started doing Cathe about 6 years ago.My challenge at the momment is to try and not do too much damage with the holidays. My long term challenge is to lose about 15lbs. That will put me at my pre-preg weight before my first son. Yes I can't wait for STS to come. Just in case you didn't see my post last night. I'm from MA also. I live in central MA.

Okay, no WO today, as my WO room needs cleaning. My husband made a mess when he was getting the furnace to work off his car battery. Yesterday I shoveled for 2 hrs. the snow was very wet and heavy. My butt cheeks where killing me last night. I tend to squat a lot when I shovel. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a WO in. We are bracing for a foot of snow!:eek:

Good Morning,

Well I didn't get 4ds done but I did the TM for 30min Oldest DD 23 and her SIL 24 came over to play pool, so tonite will be legs from 4ds and then floor work from B&G. Tomarrow I will have to get up early and do the work I missed.

Elaine-last year at this time I spent 4 miserable days without electricity due to an ice storm and DH was out of town spent 1 day with his sister. I hope to never repeat that but we are suppose to have freezing rain here today.

Jean-I like the dog in the fog.

Amelia-enjoy what ever workout you choose.

Becca-how is everyone today?

AndreaH-how are you today?

Andrea-how are you my christmas shopping is done.

Pauline-nice to have a new face with the gang I found cathe 2 years ago I am 43 and I want to drop 4 more pounds I am down to 122 and want to be 118.

Everyone have a good day. Woops forgot to mention my youngest DD turns 21 next Tuesday and just moved back home with her puppy.

hey girls,gotta scoot! Just popping in to report my workout. Did a 30 min Run interval outside with my dog...she was gasping for air...she's put on weight since winter hit us(she a lab mix)

have a great day!

Hi chicks!

Very quick hi and bye. I've had a bad migrane, no workout again yesturday and eating was disasterous my sugar levels mustve been low. Heaches still lingering.
I havn't got time for a headache!!!

Hello All!

I am getting ready to workout, just letting my dinner settle. I have step and Intervals on tap for tonight. I may just do my Couch to 5K run and the weight work from that video. I'll see what I am in the mood for when I get off the computer. Eating has been OK today. Not the best because I skipped breakfast, had triscuits and cheese for a late morning snack then I wasn't hungry for lunch. Had some carrots and hummus in the afternoon and then I was STARVING at dinner. Had a lot of beef and noodles. It was yummy, though. :)

Andrea, I hope you feel better soon. Migraines are the worst!

Amelia, good workout! I'm sure your puppy enjoyed it. :)

Roxie, we are all doing a lot better today. No major illnesses or injuries. That's a successful day in this house! Great job getting on the TM! I hope you are able to get your WO in tonight.

Elaine, I think snow shoveling is definitely a WO! Hopefully your WO room will get cleaned up quick!

Jean, great jog with the dogs in the fog! Was there a fox in a box wearing sox? ;)

Pauline, Welcome, welcome! I told you my goals yesterday, but I didn't tell you about me. I am a 35 YO SAHM with 4 kiddos (11, 5.5, 4.5 and 4). I found Cathe about a year ago and I was blessed to meet her last August on the Road Trip.

Alright, I am going to sweat my beef and noodles off. Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.