**** Weight Watchers- Tuesday ****

butterflygurl

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies,

Thought I would check in early b/c I know that it will be a long day. Today is my weight in day so I will not get home until ater 7pm. I think I will skip weigh in today. Last week I gave into temptation several times. I am not sure it is worth the drama and I do not want the scale to affect my mood. I will have to think about that. I will let you know tonight.

Well I did Kimberly Spreen's Kickbox Bootcamp this morning. I will probably do Cathe Total body strething and something else abs or glutes depending on what time I actually get home and settled in tonight.

Everyone have a good day and good workouts!!! BBL.

Amelia, I just saw your post from last night- to answer your questions, I have done that rotation in addition to doing full body 2-3x week and cardio 4 times with abs 2x. I saw my best results with full body weight training 3x week and cardio 4x. That required two long workout days. JMHO- either way I think it is good to mix it up about every 4-6 weeeks. SHOCK your body!! Try Cedies rotation and let us know how it is working for you.

Good Morning Ladies!

Kim-I think I'll start with that rotation on sunday....I Think;-) ,My DM says that (refering to me)"your mind is like a feather in the wind,never know which way its going"! Anyways,If you decide to Weigh Inn today let us know!

Lori-You must be sleeping inn this morning!;-) Go Ahead...you deserve it:) !

I still haven't decided what workout to do today...thought about doing LIS+upperbody MIS+PH! I just can't get my butt moving this morning:+! My kids are asleep so I need to,Im just so tired? bbl

Nope no sleeping in here! You gals are just up early!:)

Kim, your thinking of not weighing today? We have all hated the scale from time to time.

Amelia, how was your walk run last night? I didn't get out b/c it was raining and I didn't want to get on the TM. Actually, DS didn't go down until 9:30. He was a little fooled up b/c of the RT.

Just looked and today is suppose to be KM but I think I will do something instead. It was o.k before when I did ickboxing b/c I would do it downstairs but I don't like doing it on the carpet. The times I have done it I see black spots on the carpet from my sneaks.

Anyway,I will see what yesterdays post were all about and I will be back in a bit!

Lori:)

Cheryl, I will mention it to DH. I don't think I would use the series very much but he wants it. I just love my Cathe workouts to much.

Amelia, I don't think I have followed a rotation like Cedies either. Im not having any trouble following June ;06 rotation b/c there is lots of variety. If it were a month of the S&H series or CTX series, I wouldn't do very well with it. Or even if there were a lot of older workouts in there. Im really enjoying this one, and I think I am going to continue on with it for a little while.

Kim, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well yesterday!

Belinda, don't ya just hate it when the computer goes down? What did we do before the internet???

I think I am going to do a run today and abs. And I am going to do the ab part first to make sure I get it in.

Hey Ladies,
I got done with my workout,did LIS(except the last intensity blast:+ )then did power hour chest,shoulders and biceps! I feel great,this is why I workout..its a great feeling!Might even sneak inn a walk/jog this evening!*****Might*****}(!

Lori-Good Morning!I was really tired yesterday(don't know why)but i did walk for twenty minuts and had every intention of walking/jogging for the remainder forty but quit after the first twenty minute lap:(,I decided to listen to my body! I'm glad your enjoying your rotatoin! Did you see any Iceburges on the RT!

And I big Good Morning to Belinda,Mary,Cheryl,Nancy and Kim!

ok,time to hop my sweaty butt in the shower.....bbl:)!

Good morning ladies,

I am not working out this morning, I am going to the doctor with my DD. After that we are going shopping at VITORIA' SECRET semi- annual sale:D :D :D I always get nice stuff on sale!:D :9

My workout has to wait until this afternoon!!!!! Today is IMAX 3 and Stretch Max 2!!!!

Lori I am not sure what we did before the internet? I was going grazy yesterday! Put my house is clean! I cleaned floors, windows, bathroom and did laundry! Way to much for a Monday!

Amelia are you going to do Cedies rotation?

Big Hallo to Mary, Kim, Nancy and Cheryl!

Have a great day and workout!
Belinda

Belinda~Vitoria's Secret...I wanna come:7,Have fun ! I'm not sure yet if Im doing Cedies rotation,I'll think about,might start sunday or monday! It really depends if I've lost weight on friday(my WI day)! If I haven't I'll more than likely start it!

My DH told me to put the scale up and just weigh once a month when I measure,I don't think I can,LOL:7

OK,Now im REALLY going to jump in the shower! bbl!

Amelia- it is so funny that you say your Mom says that about your personality. My Mom says the same thing about me and our birthdays are a day apart. Maybe it is a Scorpio thing!! That is where I got my screen name- butterflygurl- I go from one flower to another. My friends always laugh at me b/c I switch subjects mid conversation b/c my mind goes so fast.

Okay- so my Mom said I should weigh go ahead an weigh in today, don't let it get me down. I am losing for me and only me so just take it as a lesson. Mom's are so wise.

Belinda- I am glad you got your internet access back!! I too plan to hit the VS semi-annual sale. I want the Mimosa body lotion. I hurt my cc with the Bath & Body Works sale a couple of week ago and the Deep Discount DVD sale- that is where I got all the new workout dvds.

Lori- Have fun with KickMax- sounds fun!! I was a bit disappointed with Kickbox Bootcamp this morning- not enough kickboxing for my taste; but, it is a decent cardio workout.

Just finished a 5 mile run and abs. Now it time for a protein shake and a shower:)

I got a question for anyone experienced in ebay. There are a couple of cathe workouts on there and I started bidding on them. I don't really need them but I thought I would bid and no higher then $5 b/c by the time they get here it will cost me about $20 anyway...and like I said..I already have them on VHS. But a "private bidder" keeps out bidding me. Could that be the person who owns the dvds? Its strange that the bidder is private. But Im sure its possible. Just thought that maybe he/she is trying to drive the price of the workouts up. Anyway..they can have them. Don't need um unless I get them for a really good price.

Belinda, enjoy your day and your clean house:)

Amelia, good job on the workout. Sometimes its best we rest and have my energy for the next day!

Lori - I doubt the private bidder is just trying to drive the price up because if they win it, they have to buy it - and if it's really the seller, they have to pay the listing fee. A lot of people private bid just to disguise their interest until the very end, when they can just swoop in and take it.

Bummer, eh? But I've bought and sold some Cathe's on eBay and the prices seem to go surprisingly high, either way. The Cathes really hold their value.

Today I did MIC. Loved it! Kind of pulled my left hip a little so I'm being careful. That was a surprise. But still fun.

Amelia, yes, good workout!

Lori, nice run!

Belinda, have a wonderful day -

And Kim, I hope you're having a good one.

Nancy, you too.

Off to work :7 :7 ;(
Cheryl

Good Afternoon ladies,gesh this thread is addictive:7 !

Kim-I rememeber you saying that about your user ID name"butterfly girl".I agree,it must be a scorpio thing! I often get the dazed and confused look when talking to people because there trying to figure out what i just said( I talk way to fast sometimes).I do the change-subjects-in-the-middle-of-a-conversation thing too,LOL! And yes,our moms are very wise! Good luck on the WI!

Lori-I've noticed that same thing on ebay,I bid on lic(ezaggle is the seller,7.99 shipping did end up buying it)and someone kept outbidding me under "private bidder". I wondered if it was the seller!

Cheryl-Sorry to hear of the pulled hip,maybe it will be better tommorrow! Great workout though!

Be careful w/Ezaggle as a seller on E-bay. I heard that he/she may be selling copies over on the Video Fitness boards. I personally know that Imbargaincrazy is wonderful and if you e-mail her she will negotiate a price w/you so you do not have to keep bidding. Roleez is also a good seller for Cathe.

Okay...so one of the parents brought in 6 ft. heroes for the staff and, well, I just had to.....I didn't want to make her feel bad, right?

I don't know what's on tap for today when I get home. I feel like a blimp. I just keep remembering that one slice of salami is about 4 points and I must have had 10 total in that sandwich....arrrgghh!!

Kim, I guess your Mom is right and you should go weigh in. In my case, if I'm down then I can eat and if I'm up oh what the heck..... I may as well eat. I can't win at weigh ins.

Amelia - I didn't know that LIS had an upperbody segment. I guess I gotta go check it out. Is it any good or really abbreviated?

Belinda - You're working out - shopping is considered a workout, at least in my book, anyway. I hope you get nice things at VS.

Lori - Is buying Catbe workouts on ebay alot cheaper? There's a few VHS I'd like to replace too but I figured when I preorder the next series I might add a few things and get free shipping. At least that will justify it in my brain.

Hey Cheryl - I don't have MIC, just MIS. I hope you're feeling better with that hip. See....that's why I don't do cardio. You can hurt yourself. All kidding aside though, I should start. I'm getting this menopot around the middle that I must take care of. Oh...I've been reading Tosca Reno alright...I just don't do it!!

Okay, don't know what I'm doing when I get home. ETA: I'm repeating myself. I'll check back in later.

Nancy

Hi ladies,

I just got back from VS, I only spend 336,16$!}( My DH is not going to be so happy! LOL! I didn't buy anything for my DD!:D :D It is all mine!!!!!}( }( Now I am so tired from shopping! I think I will do weights instead of IMAX 3 today! I am to wiped out! I think I will do S & H Chest and Back/ Tri/ Bi and Abs??? Not sure yet!

Have a great day! BBL!
Belinda

So Belinda, of course we all want to know, what all did you buy???
Inquiring minds gotta know }( }( }(
Cheryl

You know what...Ezaggle is the one selling both dvds that I have been out bid on bya private seller. How weird is that? And the samething happened to you Amelia? Strange...k,gotta check it out again.

Hey Lori,I did end up winning LIC from ezaggle,the dvd looks authentic! But WHY is the shipping sooooo much? My dvd didn't come in a bubble wrap envelope like stated in there policy! I probably Won't purchase anything else from them. And I remember that I emailed them twice before and after the sale ended and still didn't get any response! I should of left them a negitive,but all in all I was satisfied with the dvd!

Kim-I have purchased from iambargincrazy before and really enjoyed the transaction,plus ya know what your getting!

Belinda....Yes,what did you purchase! }(

Nancy...I don't think LIS has an upperbody segment,did I type that? Im sorry,I ment to say that I did upper body with MIS this morning!I actually ended up doing chest,shoulders and biceps on mis and did lis for my cardio(loved it)!

Nancy-Glad to hear you enjoyed your Hero sandwich! Sounds yummy:9,you reminded me of.....me every friday night when its my official pig-out night! I always feel like a blimp afterwards,LOL!

M~A~R~Y~Where are you....MIA agian;-) ,well I hope everythings ok!

ok girls,thats it for me....I'l be back in the morning bright and early!:7

Okay Ladies... I gained 4 pound!!!! FOUR POUNDS!!!! x( x( x(

Okay... now that I have gotten that out of the way, I will try to stop beating myself up and get back up on this horse. Between it being TTOM, those two margarita and numerous tortilla chips they all found their way to my HIPS!!!!x( x( x(

I don't mean to yell but I am very upset with myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.