**** Getting Back in the Game 3/12 ****

My2girls

Cathlete
Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning, it's time to rise and shine!!!

I cannot believe I get to start the thread! Unless I missed it :eek: that could happen with me!

I did PUB this morning, no abs. How anyone can do the stability ball abs after PUB is beyond me! My back and shoulders can barely move!!!!

Anywho - have a busy day ahead and will try to check in later to see what everyone else it up too!!!!

Have a great day :p

Good afternoon ladies.

Mary ~ I have no idea how to do the abs after PUB. I either skip them too or do them at the beginning of the workout.

Robin ~ I saw on OD about your fire. I am so glad that everyone is OK. Did you know that your MAN is going to be in Atlantic City in August? I got an e-mail from TicketMaster yesterday listing the weeks new announcements and Jimmy was on there. Tickets went on sale on the 9th.

Michele ~ so what workout are you doing today? Is it a STS Day?

Hi Diane & Jodi!

Today's workout is STS Disk #11 Back & Triceps. My UB still has doms from Tuesday's workout. I didn't go out for a walk at lunch - it is only 36 here today. Brr!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi girls!!

I'm here, I'm here, but I'm insanely busy today :eek:. I have a lot to do before DH gets home, and then we're going out tonight. I'll try to come back later to chat -- I'm just saying 'hello' now so you don't think I forgot about 'cha! :D :*

Sorry so late in the day to check in. Busy at work today and had a late start. We took a tour of a preschool we are thinking of moving Ella too. She really likes where she is now, but it is a 20 min drive and this place is a 10 min drive. It is also more of a real school and goes all the way to middle school. Anyway, haven't decided if we want to move her yet. Hard decision.

Last night I was not in the mood for cardio (big surprise) so instead I did a little Bryan Kest power yoga and some Squeeze. I am really loving the Squeeze workout, I think I need to breakdown and buy the other dvds. I was part way through the power yoga and had to quit b/c it was too hard. Then I realized I was accidently doing the super advanced workout instead of the beg/int one! Oops. When they started doing a headstand I was a little confused...

Michele - What are you doing on your night out tonight? Ella is going to the inlaws tomorrow all day through Sun morning so we will have two nights alone! We are going to see Clint Black at the rodeo tomorrow (free tickets from DH's work, front row seats). Then going to a couples wedding shower on Saturday night.

So I broke down and bought the Squeeze Stronger and Squeeze lower body challenge dvds. The Squeeze video seems to be the one I do most of the time so I might as well get more.

Hi all. I did 4DS Kickbox this morning. Thank goodness my brief vacation is over tomorrow. My eating has gotten out of hand again. I do much better when I have to pack a lunch for work.

Mary, I always do the ab section of PUB first. I think that is my very favorite weight workout.

Dana, we are going to see MY MAN in June in Camden. I'm so excited. Turk paid way to much for the tickets and we'll have to get a room somewhere, but at least I'll be able to call myself a true Parrothead now.

Michele, hurry back, darling. The day is not complete without you.

Diane, oh, enjoy your days without Ella. We started trying to get away at least once a year when Tristan was about 2. And it was great when the grandparents wanted to have both kids for a week.

So I think most of you saw my chimney fire saga. But wait! There is more joy in Mudville. My sister emailed me that my mom fell getting out of bed. She broke her ankle in two places. Thank God she had already moved into the home and is closer to my sister now. She is splinted and will see an ortho doc in a week or so to determine the next step. When does the good news arrive?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.