**** clean&tidy Tuesday****

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning all - just getting us started. Going to coffee thing at the church. Ellie cried at school this am. :(

Today was going to be leaner legs but there was a decent amount of leg work in power circuit so I am going to do a diff one... I'll check in later.

Only had two cookies y'day!!

Keep it clean!!!

Angie, coffee sounds fun! Two cookies ain't bad at all -- much more innocent than my four bites of carrot cake:eek: So have you eaten anything else from your box yet?
Anne, sorry I haven't 'spoken' to you since your weekend away! How was tap last night? Great workout(s) yesterday!
Klaudia, how heavy are you lifting for chest presses and such where Darrin is spotting you?
Kate, I will definitely have to try that recipe, it sounds so yummy!
Colleen, is work getting any better? Or just the same? Good luck in your decision, how stressful.
Robin, we have a ton of rain in our forecast over the next few days. Do you all? We really need it here.
Morris, what is bringing you to Virginia, and what part?

I definitely have DOMS today but it's not terrible. I've had two ibuprofen this morning with my coffee and I am starting to feel like a million bucks:D

Eats were very very clean and balanced yesterday -- with the exception of the four bites of carrot cake. How did I live my life so long without carrot cake? It's amazing how this chocolate-loving woman is so addicted to a dessert with NO chocolate, but rather LOADS of carrots (and sugar, butter, cream cheese, etc:eek:)

But enough about that! I need to think about my menu for today, will do that while I am on the TM -- I do my best thinking there (agreed Morris?). I am shooting for four miles this morning, better get my rear in gear! BBL!

WORKOUT DONE!!!

I did CTX KB and the HiLo from 101010. Felt so good!

Angie, I'm sorry about school-drama!:( Breaks my heart!
Hope coffee goes good! Cracks me up to think about you halfway done w/ your day when we're just rising!:D
WTG on the cookies! btw, oreos freeze incredibly well!;)

Katie, Is your rear in gear?! 4 bits of ccake is nothing! You burned that off already!

I can't believe it but my scale is up 5 pounds??!!?! Funny thing is,,,,Mike was commenting that my belly has really flattened out lately and I see it too. So I hopped on the scale to get a boost for the day - and its UP! Oh well - I'm not too bothered by it. Clothes aren't tighter - maybe I'm holding water weight?? Que sera!

Last night I finished shoulders/tris and had a LATE night run to Meijer. I didnt get to bed til midnight! Up at 2 to nurse Julia and at 5 also. Not uch sleep last night for sure! Whatcha gonna do about it tho? I'll be able to get to bed earlier tonight since MY WO IS DONE!!!!!

Kate, my weight is up too. I think my muscles are holding water from meso 2. I don't look or feel any heavier, so I am not bothered either. YIKES on your night -- take a nap!! ^5 on the am workout!

Workout was 1/4 mile wu, 4 mile run, 1/4 mile cd. I actually got out of bed at a decent hour so I got in a decent run, YAY!

Menu will be the same as always for b'fast, lunch, and snacks, and maybe chicken parm for dinner....?

great run katie!

morning angie - have fun at the church.

kate, sorry for the night but glad you are done your wo.

bad morning here - both boys up at 4:30. i settled them back and started my wo only to stop every 15 min for finn. then, when we were doing abs, aidan woke fussing (trying to poop). i let him fuss for all of 4 min when dh had a big fit and actually told me it seemed like woing out was more important than the kids. all this before 6:30 am. needless to say, i am not happy with dh:mad: eats will be clean today. i did eventually finish an hour on the eliptical with intervals. hope to do some ub later. we will see. bbl
oh, and i think i may preorder today! can i get the sts abs for 20% off if i do?

i only have a sec...

morris, i am so sorry!!! we KNOW your wo's are not more imp than your kids! that was not nice!! you aer a terrific mom!! dont ever for a sec thnk otherwise!!!

Hey all, back from the church. It was nice but it's strange to be in a place for an extended amount of time where two different languages are spoken. It kind of hurts my head. It's a nice group of ladies though.

Was STARVING by the time I got back. Had a bowl of kashi (YAY) and then just had a chicken wrap for lunch. I need some fruit. Probably after my WO with my 1/2 clif. :)

Morris, sorry for the rough start to your morning. That's frustrating. What time do you usually get up to WO? It is always hard when kids wake up early - never a good start to the day. I hope it gets better!

Katie, great run! I can't believe you're up to 4 miles. That's great! You're doing really well - don't worry about the scale. I'm sure it's not a big deal. Any time you change your WOs, things can get a little weird.

Kate, sorry you had a long night! Hope you get a nap today. Glad you got your WO in this AM. That's such a nice feeling, isn't it? I think I'll do 10-10-10 today too instead of leaner legs.

Ok, gotta help kids w/lunch. BBL.

Morning ladies. I'm drinking my protein/ice coffee...not sure if I'm liking it:(

katie I was on my way to your house for some carrot cake and I got lost. ;)Yes the rain is coming our way too and I'm glad because the gardener just planted new flowers and raked the grass.... I was suppose to water every 3 days :eek:.

Anne nice and heavy weights y-day.

Kate thanks for the skillet pizza idea.

Morris I'm so sorry about your very early FD. It's ok if the baby fusses it won't kill him. I think that all of you are SUPER WONDER WOMEN who workout and have small children because it's very hard to do. You should all be proud of yourselves. Men don't understand that we need to workout to relieve stress.

Angie I see that you are loving your goody box. Enjoy 10-10-10 it's real fun.
---------------------------
My new w/o came y-day....all 3 of them. Today I'm going to do p90X kickboxing. You know I'm mad at my cheap self. About a year ago I brought a new weight bench and I could have brought a weight bench that had a BB stand but nooooo. Now I need that stand.:rolleyes: I'm on the fence. I want Cathe stand but....

Last edited:
Arrgh!! I lost my post!! And I don't have time to start over! I'll be back this afternoon after my meeting at school.

Good Morning Everyone!

I am feeling pretty good this morning. I got to bed at a reasonable time and did ASC2 this morning. I will do abs this afternoon when I get home. The nice thing about going downtown this afternoon is that I can go home afterwards so I will be home nice and early today.

Klaudia, sorry about your post.
Katie, I don't think work is getting better but I think I am just accepting that it is just the way it is.
Morris, sorry about the early FD. You are a good Mom and don't let DH tell you otherwise.
Kate, sorry about the weight gain. My weight was up last week but this week it has dropped. Maybe I am finally adjusting to Meso 2.
Robin, how did you like P90X KB? I am intrigued by the series but I think I would get bored doing the same workouts over and over.
Anne, how was tap last night?
Angie, I had some thin mints last night too. They were good.

b: oatmeal again
s: 1/2 clif bar
l: ???
s: strawberries & yogurt, chopped veggies
d: chicken fajitas

colleen, yay for gettinghome early!! gotta love that!
i keep meaning to learn more of asc2 and ts's stuff too...in my spare time i guess!:rolleyes:

klaudia, see you later! :D hope you have a great day!

angie, the 2 lang thing would stress me out!
im/we're so happy you're enjoying your food!!!
ive never done 101010 all as 1 - i tend to just tack on 10 at the end of a shorter wo!:confused:

robin, lol at your cheap self!! hope you like the wo's!

-

busy a.m., clean eats.
taking isabel to chiro.....i think she had a migraine over the weekend....she had a headache and any time we turned the lights on she would sob!

Morning, everyone! The Poodle sleepyhead checking in! No work out this AM, but oh well. I've just been dragging for two weeks now. I think I'm run down plus I'm very upset again with my friend who moved up north. She's been ignoring me on FB. Our mutual friend and I discussed it yesterday and we decided she's basically ignoring all of her old friends right now and it makes us mad/hurts our feelings. I'll have to figure out if I'm going to say anything to her.

Kate, my recital is June 6th. Sorry I didn't answer that sooner. Great job on the workout this morning! Don't you love CTX?

Klaudia, we were posting at the same time again last night! Sorry you lost your post. We'll be here after your meeting.

Colleen, don't you love it when you have a meeting away from the office and get to go home early? I had that last Friday.

Robin, what are your other new work outs? Kettle bells?

Angie, it is weird when there are lots of languages about, isn't it? I had that in Mexico. The resort where we stayed was very international. Hang in there! You'll start understanding more and more French the more you're exposed to it.

Katie, please don't apologize! No worries, trust me. Great run this morning! I kind of wish I had a treadmill, but I find them so boring I probably wouldn't use it. No word on when we get our new toy yet--I'm so excited and I can't count the days until it will be here because I have no idea when that is! Oh, well.

Morris, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} I'm so sorry for your rough morning. Does your DH not understand that your work out time is the only time you get for yourself? Can you explain that to him? And you're a GREAT mom!

Okay, I have meetings, meetings, and more meetings today. Lucky me. But, I also get to play with software to set up a member forum like this one for the libraries in my project. Won't that be fun?

Oh, and Kate! I forgot to tell you, I made the Windows to Mac conversion fairly recently, so if you have questions, let me know. I love my iMac! bbiab

anne

hey anne!
soooo sorry abt the friend drama! that really stinks to lose what was once a good friend!:( glad you have a noncyberfriend to share it w/ too...
your wo will be there whenyour heads back into it! justthink of all the spinnin youll be doing!:cool:
i actually bought iwork....was $5o and i can write it off for work:cool:
june 6 - got it! what time/where? klaudia, you wanna come????
have fun computering - sounds like a nightmare to me!!!:eek:

Colleen p90x kB was fun and it's similar to Amy's In the Ring or Cathe kickmax. It was easy for me to keep it low impact. I don't have the full p90x set. Good w/o today. Where you able to get that last combo?

Anne sorry about your friend, maybe you can write her a note or send a card stating that you miss her. Do you take vitamins? You're right :D the other 2 DVDs are The Kettlebell Way (Empire State) vol 2 and Amy Bento's k-bell 3-in-1.

Kate poor Isabel...dose she have special medication for her migraines? She is so young.

Katie don't worry about those few pounds just run them off. I know when I celebrate any holiday or birthday I gain weight.

---------------
menu
b-cinn. raisins with oatmeal
l-tuna and spinach
s-nuts and fruit
d-baked chicken something

I have a very strange neighbor who is the pres of the block association. Wooooooo...so what. Every time she see me walking my dog she stops me to tell me the gossip of the block. I don't even know who she is talking about. :confused:She need a real hobby.

10-10-10 done. It was fun. It went by really quickly. Although I have to say the stretch music was kind of creepy! I'm really glad to be working out again!

Kate, I forgot to say congrats on your mac purchase! Did you get iwork for $50 b/c you ordered it w/your computer? I can't find it that cheap! You'll love your mac - just takes some getting used to. My ILs are mac freaks so they've been super helpful!

Klaudia, sorry about your post. How does this happen? It's never happened to me. Have fun at your meeting!

Anne, sorry you're not feeling up to full speed - so frustrating, I know! Take it easy. And I'm sorry about your friend issues. It's hard when you feel like someone doesn't put forth the same effort.

Morning Colleen, glad you get to go home earlier today. Great workout this am. Glad we were thin mint sisters last night. :)

Robin, I was not a big fan of any p90x cardio. It just was boring to me.

Gotta shower and go pick up our carte de sejour (long term visas).

Catch ya later bill and ted...

robin, that was isabel's first and hopefully only migraine! her neck was "out"...chiro fixed it....hopefully end of story!
glad you liked your new wo!
booooo to gossipers!
cinnamon raisins??!! wow- that would be good! where do you find them?

angie, EXCELLENT!!!!:D:D i forgot abt that movie! lol!
iwork is $80 w/ a 30 rebate.... im sure im going to be totally lost!:confused::eek::p
great job w/ your wo!!!

clean eats still! we dont really have anything unclean right now...thank goodness!
i hope i can cs tonight....

Hey ladies, quick lunch-time drive-by... Sorry I can never hang out at mid-day, STUPID JOB:(:p

I am very sore and very tired and completely ravenous -- my hunger is out of control. Totally clean so far, thank goodness! I find that I am more hungry the day after a heavy weight workout, as opposed to the day of. Anyone else? Also, when I am sore, my body just feels tired. Anyone else?

katie, that blasted work again, huh?!:p
my hunger is totally under control right now....last week however:rolleyes: props to you for keeping it clean!!!

dilemma - what to buy w/ my 20% off coupon......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.