**** CLEAN & TIDY THURSDAY ****

YAY for Kate!! I'm so happy for you!
Angie, hope you are having fun at Disney!

Today is gonna be a good day. I'll kick it off with a kick-ass run/walk on the tm. A few appointments with clients at work today, but mostly time to get caught up. We also have a lunch meeting and I think my supervisor mentioned pizza so there ya go, sorry, I'm eating it. After work, it must run home and straighten up the house because we have a prospective "baby" coming over...

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13012023

Her name is Madison and she is up for adoption with Cat's Cradle, a no-kill shelter in my area. We applied for her and were approved, so her foster mom is bringing her over this evening to see if it's a fit. We are so excited, I could hardly sleep last night!

Better get downstairs too, be back soon!

katie, 5k!!! you go girl!;) thats awesome! have a great practice session today!:D
what a sweet kitty!! she looks mischievious!:)
will bossman have fruit/veggies?

sts8, back, tris - done...mostly
julia woke up at 10 min left. as soon as i got up here isabel walked out of her room. i may try to get the rest in but i know i got a great wo regardless. my chest is still sore - made the incline flys oooowwwwweeeeee!

I WILL go to bestbuy today!!

i am eating too much. its mostly clean but i feel like im eating all.day.long! i feel like i cant lose weight unless im hungry.:( do any of you feel that way?its not like im obese or even need to lose that much. i just want to shed a vanity 5-10 to see a flatter belly. when i was so thin i would let myself be hungry AND I DIDNT MIND!!!:eek: not that i want to get too thin, but man, i was disciplined!

Kate, sorry you got interrupted but sounds like you got a good wo regardless!

I RAN 3.5 MILES WITHOUT STOPPING!!! So I know I can do it, now I need to work on my speed.

Hello to all who follow, check back later!

bfast is done
i had
1c kashi cinnamon harvest w/ ff milk
4 lg apple slices
1 T pb

i feel like that SHOULD be enough.....but i want more!!!!:eek:

morning ladies

Katie that is so sweet you are adopting a new kitty. Good goal to do a 5k. Yes You Can Do It. That was funny what you did to Chris y-day.

Kate IMO that is not a good idea to starve yourself . Walking around hungry will only make your grouchy and your body will go into starvation mode. You don't have to be hungry in order to lose weight. Remember you have daughters and you do not want them to develop an eating disorder. OK Preaching time is over.

Morris I'm planning to visit NY this summer.

No w/o for me today.
Menu
1-oatmeal with raisins
2-left over fish and side salad
3-sweet potato
4-pork tenderloin, rice and veggies
5-pretzels

Last edited:
YAY for Kate!! I'm so happy for you!
Angie, hope you are having fun at Disney!

Today is gonna be a good day. I'll kick it off with a kick-ass run/walk on the tm. A few appointments with clients at work today, but mostly time to get caught up. We also have a lunch meeting and I think my supervisor mentioned pizza so there ya go, sorry, I'm eating it. After work, it must run home and straighten up the house because we have a prospective "baby" coming over...

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13012023

Her name is Madison and she is up for adoption with Cat's Cradle, a no-kill shelter in my area. We applied for her and were approved, so her foster mom is bringing her over this evening to see if it's a fit. We are so excited, I could hardly sleep last night!

Better get downstairs too, be back soon!

She is so cute. When I was a girl I had a black and white cat named Oreo.

kate, give yourself a break!! you are doing super intense wo's, and you are nursing. i know just what youmean, though. i eat ALL TEH TIME and could still eat more. i hate that. can you afford to lose 5-10lbs, though? i do not mean to be nosy, but you said you are below prepreg. just want to check in on you:)in the nicest possible way. great am wo. are your evenings better now?

hi katie - yeah on the run!!!!! that is so great! are you excited to race? i have to admit, i am a solo runner. i do not like racing or running with other people, (otherer than my dog). enjoy the pizza - you earned it.

i am a wreck today. i am ready to start sobbing, i am anxious, shaky, and discombobulated. i am here with you guys right now to get reoriented. i guess it started yesterday with being grouchy and fighting with dh. well, he and i are fine now, but i still feel horrid. not sick, just a wreck. i think it is partly his trip leaving tomorrow am, partly my family, partly our move, partly upcoming vacation. do you get my drift? i need a good killer 13 mile run i think but i only fit in 8 this am. i inhaled my breakfast and did not even enjoy it, nor do i feel satisfied, and now i ma at work all day and do not want to be here. sorry ladies, i just needed to vent. please send me attitude adjustment vibes. somedays i just do not want to be perky:(:(

hi robin - sorry i missed you. enjoy a rest day. your menu looks great!

and katie, fingers are crossed for your kitty!

Morris, I'd like to give you a hug too! And, you know my opinion, when you feel crappy, just feel crappy and you'll get over it in time. You have an enormous amount of pressure in your life, of course you feel bad sometimes. Who wants to be perky all the time? I say ppfffftttt to that. Can you let helping sick animals distract you? Sometimes work is a good distraction for me.

Robin, good advice to Kate! I don't want to preach, either, but I'm glad someone said it. Please don't be mad, Kate, it is said with only caring and concern.

Katie, cute kitty! Madison is adorable. When in April is your 5K? I'm doing one on April 11. It's a fundraiser for a local library (Delta Twp, Kate). I've done it twice before, it's a really well run race.

Kate, are you going to get to Best Buy today? If so, tell us what you buy.

Angie, have fun at Disney!

Hi to Klaudia and Colleen!

So, I did get up and do PUB Up only this morning. Not much, I know, but better than nothing. I have to do the abs before the upper body or my arms can't support me for the pikes. But I did them all and it was tough, but doable. For me, that Cathe's hardest ab work (except CoreMax #1), so when I can do it pretty well I consider myself in good shape, abwise.

Last night I had to go to the mall to get my dad's bday present and I accidentally bought myself a new outfit. Is that bad? They were having 85% off and I got a $118 skirt for $11. It's really cute, too! I'm wearing it right now. Klaudia and Kate, check out Younkers if you need any new clothes.

Okay, gotta run, meeting at 9. Have a great day, everybody!

anne

anne, thanks! i think i will just feel garbagy today. hope to keep it clean and tidy so i don't have THAT added on. and pub up is an awesome workout. i too find that ab work hard, but i love love love it.

kate, are you still ut there? thanks for the recipe. i will try it this weekend. where do i find hoisin sauce?

great run katie!!

robin, your eating is inspiring!:)
enjoy your rest day!!

morris, im so sorry... you have A LOT going on! a day to feel down is normal. big deep breaths!! how is your mom doing??? m w/ robin - you need a hug!!!
evenings are much more enjoyable without an hour wo hanging over my head. i was even in bed at 10!!
yeah, i think i can lose more weight FROM MYBELLY, but not so much in my face and ub. theres some lat fat:eek::eek: that id like to see gone, but i wont lose that til j weans a little. my face will look too thin at 10 more lbs gone, maybe even 5:( but i want to get rid of the belly flab. i gained so much weight when pg w/ gina ( I WEIGHD 203!!!) , my low belly is so stretched out i dont think its goingback w/o surgery. ugh.

anne, for whatever reason i hate younkers!:confused: not even sure why! but wtg on the deal!
what did u get your dad?
i looooove pub! i love to just down so i can go reeealy heavy!

thanks for the lectures/reprimandings!:eek: i sure as heck dont want an eating disorder and i want to be a healthy influence on the 3 girls that are watching me....but im sick of belly fat! my food is all healthyi just feel hungry all the time.:mad::mad::mad:
what TIMES do you girls eat at?
here b - 7am (non-negotiable. i like to eat w/ the girls)
l - 12 or 1230
d - 530 or 6
so snacks at say 930 and 3 should be fine
but by 830 im hungry and at 2 im starving!!!
i hate being super hungry at meal times bec im scared ill overeat. so i end up having a small snack around 430 too.:mad:
im trying to do a mix of protein/carb each time and we have plenty of healthy food so im not tempted by bad stuff, which we dont even have right now. i would love to bake some oatmeal muffins tho. but id just inhale them and be on carb-overload!
why does this have to be so hard!?:confused::mad:

------------------
hello to klaudia & colleen
angie, if youre lurking..hope disney is fun!

still nursing.....this girls as hungry as her mama!:p

i just had an apple larabar. this should keep me satisfied til lunch....RIGHT??!!

Hi Everyone,

Busy morning - I am trying to get a million things done today and leave at a reasonable hour. These 10 hour days are killing me. I had to leave off the last 2 plyo jacks in one of the combos in Imax 3 because I was too tired, but I did complete the rest of the workout.

Katie, good luck with the kitty tonight. When I ran my first 5K, I ran much faster than I thought I could. I had a lot of momentum and excitement for the race.
Morris, I hate crabby days. {{{HUGS}}} Just accept and know that tomorrow will be better.
Anne, I have been doing too much retail therapy. I need to get back on track before Chris finds out.
Robin, how are your legs?
Kate, don't starve yourself. Here is my meal schedule:

7:45 Breakfast
10:30 snack
12:00 or 12:30 lunch
3, 4, or 5 snack (depends on my meeting schedule and hunger level)
7:30 or 8:00 dinner

Kate sorry if I was so blunt. You know we love you. I'm sick of belly flab too. Why do some women gain weight on their hips and butt while others on their abs.:confused: I have a friend with gigantic hips and butt but her abs are so tight and her chest is flat. You see more of her going than coming. LOL So maybe we made out good.:)

I usually eat
preworkout 6:30
b-10
l-1:00
s-3:00
d-6:00
s-7:30

Kate maybe you need more calories because you are nusing.
Colleen they need to give you a raise for sure

Anne 75% off that is great news! Many stores are closing and having a great big sale. It's nice but sad at the same time.

Last edited:
Hey, everybody, I had a good meeting with my boss this morning. It turns out I have a lot to do in the coming weeks! That's a good thing, though, as I thrive when I'm busy. Not as busy as you are, Colleen, that's too much. I hope things ease up for you soon. And I totally understand retail therapy!

Robin, good question. Genetics?

Kate, I eat breakfast between 9 and 10 (at work). Lunch is about 12:30 or 1:00 and dinner is a crap shoot. Monday night it was at 6, last night it was at 8. Did I tell you guys DH had dinner ready for me two nights this week? And he did the dishes. He's a keeper, I tell ya.

Gotta scoot, bbiab.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.