**** Circuit City Tuesday****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning,:)

I was about to post in yesterdays thread, thinking we could start just one check in per week but I realized it said "Monday" so prehaps we should have a new one everyday? What do you guys think? No big deal right?

Today is KPC but I will do KM and a run instead:) Im looking forward to getting a burn in my arms:)

Teri ket** Not to sure what protein powder I am drinking:) Dh bought it a while ago when he started working out again for the 100th time so someone as to drink it:) I was surprised it kept me as full as it did.

Jenn** Good job on the workout! Back to work today???? How as the weather been out West?

Sandra** I don't own CF. Its one of the ones I don't have. I have most of her goodies, but I never bought that one, I don't know why. Thats a long cardio right? Prehaps I will do something from the BM2 dvd in its place. I don't own that workout and the beginner ones and thats it. I also have some workout on VHS so no premixes for me.

Shirl** Good job with the kiddies. I don't get out much in the evening anymore;( DS goes to bed around 7:30 so SOMEONE as to stay home;) Its a mans world if you ask me!

I will be back later to report my workout. Im not as energetic as i was yesterday so Im not sure if I can do both workouts. Prehaps my run will just be a short one.

Lori:)

Hi Gals,
I just returned home from a hour long run and I am going to try and do the combos in KM...lets see if DS lets me. I will be back with the verdict.

Lori:)

Good Morning,

I did KPC w/u through high intensity drills, KM blast challenge and then finished KPC repeating the ball plank segment. I added Fitness Fix upper and lower body flexibilty segments. Great way to start the day! :D

Lori, How many days a week do you run? Hopefully, DS will let you get the KM combos done.

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi everyone,

Thought I would jump on the check in here since I am trying to follow the September rotation also. I did KPC today, looking forward to HSC tomorrow!

Have a great day.

Hi!

KPC felt really good today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be HSChallenge, but I did that one not too long ago, so I might sub the ME/BC Bonus Combo premix instead. I'll decide tomorrow, as my hand is hovering over the dvds.

Lori, yes CF is a long, intense cardio. 70 minutes: BM2 warm up, BM2 bonus cardio, LIC bonus cardio, BM2 cardio blast circuits (no weights), DM cardio blasts.

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi ladies,

Lori yes I went backt to work today. It was super busy as it is the first of the month and I work for the post office, lots of money orders.

I did HSC timesaver #2 this morning. I didn't want to get up but I did and I'm glad.

Tommorow will be step of some sort. First day of school tomorrow. :)

Okay must watch the Biggest Loser:7

Jenn

I guess I am new to this area of the forums! This is Heidisue and I am not sure what I am doing but, anyway...

I just started the rotation today so I finished High Step Training advanced. Whew, it felt so good doing this workout. It was a little easier then I remembered, still tough though. Tomarrow I am hoping to get up early and do KPC.

Somewhere in the rotation I want to try Kimberly Spreen's "Kickbox Bootcamp". Not sure where to fit that in but if you have any ideas that would be great. Chat with you tomarrow. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.