**** Circuit City Thursday ****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Rotationer's!!! :) :) :) :)

Is that a word??? How is everyone?
I know some of you are going to ease up on some cardio back to back but what about a full body workout? I think I am going to have to squeeze something in there this week. I feel like I need to be lifting more.

The scale is already going down for me:) I am the lightest I have been in yrs. I reached my prepreg weight at 4 weeks PP but now I am 4 lbs lighter then that. I stopped nursing little over a month ago and I am wondering if my body is just figuring it out and not holding on to fat anymore?

My HRM told me I burned 399 cals yesterday while doing HSC! I thought forsure I would have burned more then that! Im hoping to run today instead of Stepfit, so I am wondering how many cals I will burn running. I also went for a walk yesterday and burned a additional 160 cals....so in total, I think my HRM said 566 or something. I was happier with that!

Jenn, my HRM is by BIOS. Apparently it is a talking HRM but I doubt i will have it hooked up to chat to me cause it will probably scare the life out of me! It can go hooked into your Ipod or MP3 player and interupts the music to give you updates.Im not sure I will do that either cause there will be to many wires everywhere!

Have a good one!
Lori:)

Good Morning!

Not sure if rotationers is a word but I like it! Reminds me of vacationers. :D

Lori ~ Congratulations with your weight loss success. My DD is 7 and I still haven't reached my prepregnancy weight. LOL I do wear the same size clothes though. I've convinced myself I have more muscle mass. I do need to lose those last few pounds. I'm working on it. :)

I did Seasun Zieger's Straight Up Step w/u and step portion, Amy Bento's combo 3, power ups, combo 4, power ups, cool down and stretch. Great workout!

I need to check yesterday's posts to catch up with everyone. I'll be back. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Lori ~ I feel like I need to lift heavier. I plan on doing GS Chest & Tricep premix, GS Back & Bicep premix and my own shoulder work tomorrow morning and I teach a cardio class in the afternoon. Saturday, I teach Turbo Kick and I plan on doing a lower body workout. I'm not sure which one yet.

Kim ~ Keep up the good work!

HeidiSue ~ How was KPC?

Kathy ~ Glad you've joined us! It is encouraging to have "rotationers" posting!

Jenn ~ I live in Upstate NY. Great job with the run/walk!

Sandra ~ I'm changing next week's rotation. My knees do not like that many days of consecutive stepping.

Conni ~ How are your legs feeling today?

Have a great day everyone! :) :) :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl, your to funny! Well, my DD's is 11 and I never did lose that baby weight either:) I was only 16 when I got preggo for her and I was 118 lbs...never saw it again;( I was 129-130 when I got pregnant with DS and ballooned to 176 lbs:eek: I think my Dr was getting a little concerned with my 50 lbs weight gain. Anyway, as of today I was 125.9. 125 was my goal but before baby it was always hard to maintain. We will see how it goes this time. The good thing about 130 is I could pretty much eat whatever I wanted and as long as I worked out, I stayed the same.

Just got back from my run and I don't think my new HRM is to generous with cals burned! LOL I ran about 12 kms ( 70 mins) and burned 551 cals. I must have read somewhere that you burn on average 10 cals per 1 min. So I always thought I burned between 650-700 cals. Prehaps I should have never bought a HRM! Sometimes its better to not know:)

Alright, must get into the shower. Going out this afternoon to get baby weighed and to visit work. Only 2 monthes Mat leave left.

Lori:)

Hello all,

I haven't been much of a checker-inner, but I've followed the rotation for 5 days now (no skip days...woohoo!) I just finished Cardio & Wts. DH bought me new shoes for my bday. They felt so much better than the old Rykas that I'd been wearing. I'm actually looking forward to running tomorrow. :)

Off to the shower. Taking DS to playgroup at the elem. school.

Hope everyone's having a great Thursday.
Tana

Good morning,

Heeeey macarena!!!

So, am I the only one who actually did Step Fit today? <Glances around the room> Am I in the right check in? ;)

Funny image about all the wires, Lori. I like the sounds of the hrm and the ipod being used together, but it would probably take me so long to get wired up before the workout that I'd never get out the door.

Shirl, are you going to do the bike ride on Thurs? I plan to do the rotation as written, but I'll have to sub for the bike ride.

Tana, so did you do SF yesterday? Please tell me I'm not the only one who got to hear the sheep impression!

Cheers
SandraX

Hi SandraX

<Looking around> Yep, this is the right check-in. I don't have SF on DVD and my VCR eats my tapes. I haven't heard the sheep impression in a while - I forgot about it! I plan on doing the bike ride on Tuesday. I am changing the order of the DVD's. I'm a P90X grad too! I finished my first round July 10th, 2007! :D:D:D

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I am just talking myself into doing HSC after posting this. My LO is taking a nap and I gotta fit it in since I can't get my butt up in the morning like all you die hards!!! :)

Shirl- I did KPC yesterday and it was so fun. It went by a lot faster then I remembered, I think it's cause I had the routine pulled up on the computer so I could tell how much I had left... that's not cheating is it!?! I just bought Amy Bento's kickboxing tape but haven't had time to do it yet. How is it???

Lori- Way to go girl!!! I know that, for me anyway, the last few pounds are so tough to lose. I still have 10 pounds from being pregnant 2 years ago... still working on it. Congrats. I bet you are feeling way strong. :)

Sandrax- You're funny! I was going to sub running instead of Step Fit also but now you got my interest in what the sheep impression is????? um... nope I think I will run instead but i might have to watch the workout just so I know what you are talking about!!! :)

Hi Tana,

Happy be-lated birthday! There's nothing like the smell of new shoes and especially trying them to Cathe's workouts! Great job with sticking to the routine. It's tough, you're doing awesome! :)

Sandra - Aha! So that's the video with the famous sheep impression. I've wondered a long time why I haven't noticed the 'sheep' comment. Step Fit is one of the few videos of hers that I don't have. I ended up breaking out the PowerMax vhs just to get that 'classic' step feel. ;-)

Heidisue - Thanks for the 'happy birthday'! It's actually today. We went to the mall last night to shoe shop. DH said he wanted me to pick them out myself since it was a 'personal preference thing'. (I think he just waited until the last possible minute to buy my present and saw this as a way out.) :D

Tana

I heard the sheep impression today too ! Just got finished StepFit, went by fast always fun to pull out an older video.

Happy Birthday Tana!

Glad everyone is having a good Thursday! Kim

Happy Birthday Tana!!!

Sandra: Hand in the air I did Step fit a couple of days ago. It was great. I have only done it like once since I got it a few months ago..

Checking in today with segment one of Stretch Max and 45 minutes on the elliptical..

Hi ladies,

Happy Birthday Tana!!

I took a rest day today, but then my boss asked me to come in early so I don't know if I will be able to get a workout in tomorrow.:-(

HeidiSue, I like Kickbox Xtreme, it has good music in it and move quickly. You may have to watch it once or twice. If you do a search on these boards you will find a lot of posts.

I don't own sf but am intriqued by the sheep sound.

Lori, did the baby have a good weigh in?

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.