**** Circuit City TGIF***

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gang:)

How is everyone? Happy its Friday? Im going out with the girls from my baby group tonight so I am looking forward to that. Shouldn't be a late night, its just nice to get out without babies! LOL

Today is C&W for me. I would like to run also b/c the sun is shining. The thing about doing a workout is I have to wait for DS to nap, but when we run, I just take him with me so I can go whenever we are ready.

Sandrax** It doesn't take to long to get wired up LOL I just think I would look like a fool with 10 different things hanging from me:) Not to mention that this "voice" will probably scare the crap out of me when it appears out of nowhere! I think I have only done SF a few times...thats a real old one! Was it good?

Heidisue** Did you do HSC? How old is your little one? DS is 8 monthes and I can't get a good workout in with his awake anymore. He use to sit and watch but not anymore! Its only gonna get harder!

Tana** Happy belated! Am I allowed to ask how old you are? And sneaks are a good gift!

Jenn** I didn't get him weighed after. I visited work first, stayed to long and he fell asleep on the way. I brought him home and we both had a little nap:) And I was still in bed last night at 10:30. I feel good today.

Shirl** I plan on getting a good weight workout in tomorrow when DH is home. Oh....he goes away next Sat for a couple of days. Just me and the crazy kids here! Oh NO!!!!!! I just remembered!

Kathy** What workout do you have planned today?

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Lori:)

Yeah, it's an absolutely beautiful Friday!!!

I just finished the upper body work I planned on doing(medley of GS upper body premixes) and C&W abs. My upper body feels tingly. I teach a cardio class this afternoon.

Lori ~ I remember when my children wouldn't let me finish a workout. I had a baby jogger and a double jogger so my DH and I could run together when all 3 were little. Now they ride their bikes when I go for the occasional run. You'll have fun when DH is gone. Maybe your DD will watch DS so you can get a good workout. You'll need it ~ tee hee. Oh, have a fun girls'night out!

Have a great day everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey Fellow Circuit Citiers,

Do any of you have a favorite premix from B&G's? I plan on doing a premix from B&G tomorrow, but I don't know which one. Thanks! :):)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

GOOD MORNING to all!!!:7

I'm so happy it's Friday. Not that it makes a difference with being a stay at home mom, but I'm excited for this weekend.
How are all you doing with the rotation? I plan on running this afternoon for 50 minutes instead of Step Fit. I can't believe that I'm not more sore. I thought for sure I'd wake up feeling tight all over.

Lori- I did HSC. I don't remember ever doing this one before. It must have been a long time since last. My little girl is 2 as of yesterday. She is so much fun and so busy! I'm sad to see her grow up but she gets cuter every day. I've been major baby hungry and seeing pic's of your boy doesn't help!!! He is a cutie! :) I'm lucky enough that Ashlee will sleep for 1 1/2 hours- 2 hours in the afternoon, I try to exercise then or it just doesn't happen. So far so good. :)

Shirl- I did B&G's leg blast which has tons of lunges (atleast I think it's that one). I thought it was great- very tough!!! I love that DVD. It works all the right spots. :)

Heidisue,

Thanks for the suggestion. I love lunges, well sort of. :)
Kids are great and I can completely relate to being baby hungry.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I finished my workout quit a while ago but just getting to check in. I wanted to run this afternoon but laziness is setting in. Its pointless for it to set in though cause DS just woke from a nap and he isn't going to sleep anytime soon.

I burned 320 cals doing C&W. After the first combo I looked at I only had 76 cals burned and that was with the warm up. I don't think I will be using the HRM as much as I thought I would;)

Shirl, my in laws are around so if I need a babysitter while DH is gone, there won't be a prob. I just don't like it when he is gone and he doesn't like being gone either.

Heidisue,are you going to have more babies? We are thinking about having another one but it won't be yet for a little while. I think DH would have 12 if I said o.k. But he is the one at work all day and doesn't hear the constint noise.

Hey....my house is quiet! So Nice!!! He is just sitting there playing with his toys. Prehaps I should put on some coffee and gather up some energy for a run?
Lori:)

Hi ladies..

Lori: I remember the days of getting partial workouts in. My kids are 10 and 7 now and they usually don't bother me during workout time. Good luck getting the energy for that run..Sending some energy vibes your way..

Shirl: Not sure about a favorite premix on B&G..they are all though. If I had to choose. I like the overall leg one..

HeidiSue: I know what you mean about SAHM and being happy it is Friday. I like it because hubby is home on the weekends..And since I homeschool my kids, it is a couple of days off for all of us..

Rest day on the calendar for me. I am taking it too. I may do another stretch max segment or some yoga though.. I like that kind of rest day!!!

Big hello to everyone that follows and have a great day!! Off to take my son to the dr. I think his allergies have given him a sinus infection.:-(

Hey Kathy, your kids are exactly the same age as mine (10 and 7). My son is older and my dtr is 7. I hope your son is feeling better soon. The farmers around here have been burning the stubble in the fields and is really bothering ds's asthma.

I'm babysitting my nephews (9mths and 4) this weekend, I really enjoy getting my baby "fix" that way. I still think sometimes maybe we should have just one more.

Sounds like everyone is looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow we have to go to DH's boss's son's wedding. Not something I'm really looking forward too as I won't know anyone but one of those things that you have to go to.

Got up early and did C&W, this is my first day at home without kids. I work Mon-Thurs so Fridays are my get things done around the house day and this is the first Friday that the kids are in school. It's been great getting errands done, and the house organized.

Have a great weekend! Kim

Thanks Kim!! The dr said he had an infection and got a Rx for that and more zyrtec and nasonex..Poor thing!! The dr is referring him to an allergist.. I sometimes long for one more baby. But, then I realize how much more freedom I have now and I enjoy friends babies..HAHA Enjoy your nephews and the wedding.

Well, took forever at the dr office so no yoga or stretching yet. We'll see. Maybe soon I can fit it in before dinner..

Hi everyone,

I also did C&W but the cardio weight premix. I got up at 5am and did the workout. Tomorrow I'm going to do a weight workout instead of cardio. It does seem like a lot of cardio in this rotation. I love cardio but have heard so many great things about lifting.

Lori don't give up on your hrm. It does stink when you think you should have burned more than the hrm says. Did you get your run in?

My DSD usually doesn't bother me either during a workout. I put her phone duty and she doesn't interrupt unless its important.:)

Shirl I don't think I have a favorite premix for Butts and Gutts but I do love the fire walkers.:7 Sometimes I just use the chapter menu and make up my own sequence. :)

Jenn

Hi all again,

I actually just walked (fast) for 50 minutes instead of SF today. My LO is sick and I think I have it. I took some IB profin though which does wonders for me!!! Think I will get to bed early tonight! :)

Lori- I do want more kids and actually just went off birth control a month ago. We are not really trying but were not being careful either. I loved being pregnant in the summer so hoping for November-Januarish. We'll see! :) That's sweet that your DH would go for 12 kids. You don't hear that very often. How many do you have?

Kathy- My hubby is gone a lot also. We are working on some ideas to get him home more. It's tough when my LO ask's "wer' Daddy?" Makes me feel bad.

Kim- That's gotta be way nice having Fridays all to yourself. Even if you're running erands it's still a lot faster then hauling the kids with you. Great job with C&W. I am a few days behind everyone.

TTFN.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.