**** Circuit City Sunday ****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Cock-a-do-dal-dooooooooooooo!!!!:) Im pretty sure the last thing you guys wanted to see today was that first word;) ;) :7 LOL

Who is actually taking a rest day? Im thinking about going for anoter run but its looking awfully dreary out there today. We will see in the next hour what happens.

Im not sure how long 12 k is. I know that there is 1.7 kms in ever mile. Anyway..still alot of work for 450 cals...don't get me started again today:)

I currently have yr off of work cause in Canada we get a yrs Mat leave. Its getting close to the end though and I only have 2 monthes left. Getting back into the swing of things will be nice but Im not sure how I am going to manage everything. Everyone else does it, so, so can I? its just a matter of getting a routine in place I guess.

Alright, I will be back later,have a good day everyone!

Lori
:) :)

No one up yet?? LOL I just returned from a 60 min run and I think I am going to do a weight workout.

Lori:)

Hey Lori: I was up at quarter to 7 this morning. One year is great for maternity leave. It is hard to go back. I got 6 weeks with my daughter and then back to work. With my second I was already a SAHM. Great workouts for you today. Hi-5!!

Got my workout in early. I did IMAX 2 today.It is tough working out that early. I am used to around 10 or 11. Anyway, got breakfast and my shower. Now it is time to get ready for church and CCD after mass.

Hey Kim!!

Hello to everyone else to follow me...have a great Sunday..

LOL...good morning, Lori!! I liked your greeting. :7

Just finished the 45 minute run (on the treadmill) this morning. Had planned on doing it yesterday, but right as I was going my best friend from high school called and we talked for 45 minutes. Then it was time to get ready for work. I work at a golf course part-time in the clubhouse. I started working there when I was pregnant 3 yrs ago. It's been so nice not having to commute or have a stressful job.

I ended up just running steady state instead of doing the itread. I downloaded a few from itrain.com when someone on here posted some free codes. I'd like to try cardio coach sometime though.

Okay, I'm being paged by my 2 yr old. Off to check out his artwork.

Tana

Hi!

I'm taking the rest day on the rotation. Might do some yoga if I get a chance; something from Shiva Rea's Fluid Power dvd. Or her Yoga Shakti dvd. Or Eoin Finn's Power Yoga for Happiness dvd. Oh heck I can't decide. They're all great.

I'm in Edmonton. It's cold here already (+6C yesterday when I went for my run in the morning). Once this rotation is over, I'll probably be swapping my Saturday running with swimming.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Kim, Im in NL. On the other side of the country. I don't think we will be running into each other anytime soon;) But you could always come and visit if you want to:)

Tana, good job on thw workout!

Kathy, it is hard working out really early, especially when its interval work.

Sandra, another Canadian? Wow! Glad your listening to the rotation. Im going to do cleanmax now so my day just keeps getting better! LOL

Just finished PH. I went heavy with the weights and I have a feeling i will be sore tomorrow

Lori:)

Hi Everyone,

Looks like you've been busy this morning. I'm taking an active rest day. I plan on doing a premix from Eoin Finn's Yoga for Happiness. I need a good stretch; I'm sore from TK and B&G. My daughter did very well at her first soccer game; she scored 2 goals! She was so excited and the weather turned out to be beautiful. My TK class went well. I really enjoy teaching TK; it's so much fun. I've been teaching TK for about 9 months on a regular basis, but only once a week. In October, I'll be teaching TK 4 times per week. I received my certification the end of last September. It's a blast, I've attended several kick box trainings for CEC's and I when I discovered TK I thought it would be a fun alternative to what we offer in my community. My style is more athletic, not much of a dancer but I have a lot of fun with it. For those of you who don't know what Turbo Kick (TK) is; it's a blend of shadow boxing, kick boxing, dance, sports drills and more. Simply put it's FUN!
I'm feeling kind of lazy today, it's raining and my daughter wants to snuggle and watch a movie. My boys are "cleaning" their room, aka playing. DH is working. I think I'm going to join my daughter for SnuggleMax!

Have a blessed Sunday!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey Lori, I was just in Newfoundland in July for the first time! I was there for a conference/meeting and DH decided to tag along. Beautiful place, I would love to have seen more but my schedule was quite full with work stuff.

Sandra, we're getting the cold weather here in Winnipeg too. We were supposed to get frost last night but I haven't gone out to check the tomatoes yet. I didn't cover them so hopefully they didn't freeze.

Just finished BootCamp. I'm not taking a rest day. Just find it so much easier to get workouts in on the weekend so will take a rest day during the week when it's crazy with work, school and after school activites.

My sister just had a pool installed this week so taking the kids over for a swim this afternoon. A little chilly but she says she has the heater up high and the water is at 29 degrees with steaming coming off it. LOL:eek:

Kim

Wow, all of you sound like you are doing great! I have such a hard time getting up in the mornings to work out. My LO is taking a nap now so off to the treadmill I go. I love Sundays, they are a good rest day (er... minus the running). A Snugglemax sounds great! Maybe I can work that in later today!!! :) Sounds like a lot of you doing this rotation are from Canada. I would love to see what it's like up there. I hear it's beautiful.
Happy Sunday all :7

Just finished my run and stretch max 1- which I have to say is so beautifully done. Have a great day, Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.