**** Circuit City Monday*****

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Gals!

Jenn you started yesterday? That was a crazy number of cals to burn!!! You go girl:) :) Apparently DH ordered a HR Monitor for me but I haven't seen it yet. He had one of his employees order it for me and she forgets things sometimes...I think she forgot! Ill have to mention it to him again.

Im going for a run today but I am still doing my circuit workout later. Im really looking forward to this rotation. Im really not sure what goals I have in mind. Im not really looking for weightloss but if it happens....thats great:) My weight is at a weight where it is easily remains so going to a lower weight will just stress me out. Prehaps I should be looking to reshape things instead of making things smaller:)

BBL! I look forward to getting to know all you girlies! And boys, if there are any around.

Lori:)

Hey! Where is everyone?
I just got back from my run and it was a goodie! Taking a rest day really helps. I think i am gonna hop right into doing HST training now. I still feel like I have energy.

Hi Lori and all who follow,

Lori your little boy is getting so big and your daughter is turning into a beautiful teenager. Wednesday will be the first of day of school for Shelby, now she's a fourth grader boy the time flies by.

I started yesterday, I was shocked I couldn't believe I burned that many calories. I did the workout along with laundrymax. I always do my workout and the laundry at the same time for some reason if the laundry is going I workout a little longer.:7

Today will be KPC and a segement of stretchmax. I am sore today. I have to have my coffee and then get motivated to do more laundry and KPC.:)

Jenn

Hi Lori, Jenn and fellow Circuit City Exercisers,

I just finished HSTA;it felt great! I went as heavy as possible and used my bosu for the cardio step portions and my balance disc on some of the upper body weight segments. I like to use my bosu and balance disc whenever possible. I plan on doing something a little later today ~ not sure what though.

Lori, Great job on the run. Did you do HSTA? I checked out your picture trail - you are beautiful and in great shape! Your children are beautiful too!

Jenn, I'm sure you are sore today. I just might try that premix this week. I do laundrymax when I workout too! Enjoy KPC!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Jenn, they grow up fast don't they? Its crazy! I can't beleive I have been off of work almost a yr and its almost time to go back:-( A part of me is ready but Rylan is getting a little to attached to mommy and I think it may be harder for him then me. The only thing is, I do shift work so I will be able to spend more time with him then if I were working Mon-Fri. I like doing laundry and workouts at the same time to. And if I have to tell the truth;) Ill fold laundry during things I don't like...like static lunges.! hahaha

Shirl, good job on the workout! And thanks so much for the compliments. I was surprised at how fast I bounced back after baby..even with a 50 lbs weight gain:eek:

I just finished HSTA advanced! So I did a 60 mins run, while pushing stroller and HSTA! I feel great though. I had a shake in between. I mixed 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 c water,1 c blueberries and 1/2 blueberry yogurt. That was 90 mins ago and Im still not hungry. Shakes usually don't last with me.

Anyway..hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!

Hi everyone I just finished HSTA and I had forgotten how many leg presses there were in it!!! I feel great though.

I am gonna rest just a bit and have some lunch then i am going to do a cardio coach to get in some extra cardio.

Lori- your protein shake sounds great. What protein powder do you use. I used to use Time bomb but the store I used to get it at closed and i can not find it any more.

I hope everyone has a great day

Ach. I accidentally posted this on yesterday's thread. So here's a copy and paste:

Hi! I started the rotation today. HSTA is done. Love that workout.

Is anyone else a bit concerned about some of the sequences she's put together? Such as Drill Max on Mon followed by Cardio Fusion on Tues? Yikes. I think this rotation will get in there good!

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi,
I went for a short run with my kids this evening. We had fun! I still might do a 20 minute yoga practice before I go to bed. I hope everyone had a nice day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.