*****Weight Watchers***TGIF!

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning,Happy TGIF

I've got to make this short and sweet,Im working out in 8mins,thats 7am here! Hope everybody is having a great day!My wi was good,lost one pound,ill take it,better than nothing!

Lori,Cheryl,Mary,Marcia,Kim,Nancy,Belinda I'll be back later!

uh oh!!2 tgif posts...it looks like amelia was 1st. well i guess i will post twice:) hair came out ok. my dh says it is a let down everytime i come home becasue he stuck in the 80's and would love me to have that big teased hair again(yaaaaaaa right!!!) i went a little lighter (blonde)and i like it. my dvd is still of the fritz but i decided to workout upstairs(if you cant beat them...workout upstairs:) ) yesterday was a tough day for me...i was really missing my mom. funny how just when you are feeling a little better it just sneaks up on you.

lori:i love you color hair. do you color it?

amelia:good mornin' early riser. i hope your workouts went good

nancy, cheryl,kim,belinda and all the ladies i will be back:)

Good morning ladies,

I got my flight reservation! I will fly Monday, May 28 - Tuesday, June 12! I can't wait to see my mom and sisters again! My DH is going with me, at least I am not alone!

I hope I finish up my rotation???

Today I will do Boot Camp?Muscle Endurance " Everything But Core" Premix 48 min. plus Abs from Muscle Endurance 9.5 min.

Mary (((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))))))

Hi to Lori, Amelia, Nancy, Kim and Cheryl!

BBL!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.