*****PYGFO THURSDAY*****

Liann

Cathlete
Well, I know we all hate starting this thread, so I'll do it today! ;) Hopefully, my little thread will not sit here lonely and dejected all day.

I plan to do GS BSB tonight. My chest is thoroughly FRIED still from doing GS CT on Tuesday. We'll see how I make it through tonight. I will probably follow it up with a short set of Yoga before bed. I have been adding in yoga a lot lately at night and I think it has helped me sleep better.

Hope you are all having a great Friday-eve!

Good Morning.

YEA!!!! I have a snow day!!! It really is only a dusting so far, but we are suppose to get 3-5 inches. That is a lot for us lately. The snow always seems to skip over us even though we get the cold. I hope to go out and play with my dog a little later. I am also hoping to fit in both cardio and a weight workout today.

Liann...I love your new haircut! I haven't had short hair since I was in 10th grade (which was a long time ago). I always want to change it, but I never do. GS CT always makes me sore!! I did BSB last week, but never got in CT, so maybe I will do it today.

Gin...Sorry you were the lone poster! Yes, I rest the days that I can. My naps have been shorter lately, so maybe I am not as tired as I was. I am a little over 10 weeks now. I did BMax 2 on Tuesday. I kept it (mostly) low impact and it still gave me a great workout!

I hope you all enjoy your day. Hello to anyone else that stops by. I will BBL after my workouts.

Hi Lara! Yeah GS CT really gets in there doesn't it? Congrats on the snow day! :) The last time I had my hair short was January of 2004. I figure 4 years was good enough for long hair. ;) I actually have pictures from October 2004 though and my hair was long again!!! I was looking at those two pics this morning (the Jan 04 and Oct 04 pics were both in my company's newsletter) and was totally shocked how fast it had grown! My hairstylist says I get a good inch or more a month, which is great when you are growing it out, but a pain in the butt for short hair. I'll probably be in there ever few weeks now! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I admit I have been a slacker on the forum lately.

Today I did IMAX 2 in its entirety. Blast #9 get me every time,(straddle hop down step then plyo jacks, UGH!!)

Liann - I do like your new haircut. Very stylish. My face is too round to go with a short cut, so I'm stuck with it at my shoulders.

Lara - How have you been feeling? How many weeks are you now? Any movements that you can feel yet? I absolutely loved feeling the baby kick and move around inside. It's something you'll never forget.
My sister lives in Rogers and they are out of school b/c of the snow. The kids are very excited since we hardly ever get it in GA where they just moved from.

Hi Gin:)

Anyone hear how Robin's surgery went?

Carolyn

Carolyn - Robin is doing great. She is at home right now sitting on her couch with ice and her knitting watching bad daytime tv. All seems to be going well and I think she gets her bandages off tomorrow. She'll hopefully pop by today.

Hi all.

Liann is right up to date. My surgery went fine, I'm having no discomfort or pain. Just a little itching under the wraps.I've been doing my knee exercises 3 times a day, icing and sitting on the couch chillin. I see the doctor tomorrow to find out the next step.

Hi everyone!

Robin I am so glad you are doing fine. Let us know how the Dr. visit goes tomorrow.

Liann, I love the new haircut! I did GS C&T Monday and I'm still sore. I have GS BBS on tap for tomorrow. I wanted to do it today but I woke up too late.

Lara, yay for snow! Glad all is going well with the pregnancy.

Carolyn, good job on Imax!

Hello to Gin, Heather, Vicki, Michelle and anyone else who stops by later!

Good Afternoon!

Today was a heavy cardio day for me. I ran 3 miles with my friend and then did CF. Whew!:p I have to admit that I was completely worn out by the time Drill #6 came around with the squat thrusts. I just couldn't make myself jump down to the floor at that point!:eek: HRM said I burned 870 calories total! I have just been so thirsty all day.

Liann--Love your short new hair cut. Too cute. I can't believe how quickly your hair grows. What yoga do you do at night?

Lara-Yea to the Snow Day. We had our Chuckwagon Lunch at school today and dressed in our western clothes. Yee Haw!;-) Do you try to keep your heart rate from gettng too high?

Carolyn--Love IMAX 2...so fun!

Robin--Great to see you posting! Sounds like all is well, post surgery. Let us know what the dr. says.

Tess--Sounds like everyone has upper body DOMS today.:)

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hello.

I was able to get in a lot of cardio today. I did my own mish mosh of SB and SJP and then GS CT. I LOVE snow days!! It looks like I will have another one tomorrow. I think we only got 1-2 inches in all, but it is the first time the ground has been covered this year. It is suppose to warm up Saturday, so it will all melt for the weekend.

Liann...Yes, CT does get in there! My arms feel like noodles right now! You must have a very healthy diet to account for all of your rapid hair growth!! Everyone told me that my hair and nails would grow so fast once I was taking prenatal vitamins. I really haven't seen a difference though. I have taken vitamins just about every day since I was little, so maybe that is why I can't tell a difference.

Carolyn...I am a little over 10 weeks. I think it is still too early to feel anything yet. I think I will know this is all real when I am able to feel the baby move! Rogers is very close to me. I think they got more snow than us. I hope your sister's kids enjoyed the snow day (and the one they will have tomorrow)!!

Robin...I am glad you are doing so well. Let us know what the doctor says. Good job on doing your exercises so consistently.

Tess...I was lol about your funny dream this morning! Are you a Chuck Norris fan?

Gin...I hope you were able to down a lot of water today. I am jealous of your cardio marathon!! I don't think I would have the energy right now. I did buy a HR (strapless) monitor. I have been doing my usual DVDs, but I keep things like power 15's and air tucks on the ground. If my HR gets too high I just pause and drink water while I march in place. I have read so many differing views on HR during pregnancy. I have several reputable books on exercising. Most of them say the RPE and the talk test are a more accurate way to measure intensity since your HR is already increased (especially during early prenancy). I just hope I am exercising safely. Sorry that was so long!

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. I am looking forward to another longer workout since I have a snow day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.