*****Kettlebell Thursday*****

Gayle

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today is a rest day for me.

Jane - I'm envious of your ability to run. I did "Helen" last night after not having run in a while, and those 400M runs just kicked my butt! :eek:

Waves hello to Deanie, Andilynn, Rhonda, and Marcy!

Have a great day! :)

Yay! It's going to be a much warmer day today and we're even going to get some sunshine! I'm ready! Yesterday was cardio so I picked a oldie but a goodie , Step Blast! This was the first Cathe workout I tried and I forgot how much I enjoy it! I remember how happy I was when I learned all the footwork!

Gayle- Enjoy your rest day!

Waves to all!:)

Good Morning!

I didn't have time to post yesterday. I was at my parent's house most of the day but I did get in a 4 mile run yesterday afternoon. It was a gorgeous day, I can't say that about the run. It was really hard for some reason.

Today I'm doing the following workout compliments of the CF Jersey Shore.

5 Rounds
20 seconds work/20 seconds rest ~ going heavy!

Pull ups
Double Kettlebell Squats
Med Ball Sit up and Reach
Double Kettlebell Thrusters
Seated Dumbbell Presses
Swings

Andilynn ~ Enjoy the sunshine!

Gayle ~ Running is a struggle for me. It always will be but it's challenging and I do enjoy racing (well...crossing the finish line). :p Good job on getting through "Helen".

Farmer ~ Do check out CF. There are many variations and modifications you can do.

Good Afternoon!

I was finally able to get back to ETK this morning.

5 ladders, 3 rungs
Cleans & Pulls - 25#
Chins/Pulls:
Ladder 1: 1 pull; 2 chins; 3 chins
Ladder 2: 3/4-1 pull; 2 chins; 3 chins
Ladder 3: all chins: 1; 2; 3
Ladder 4: all chins: 1; 2; 3
Ladder 5: all chins: 1; 2; 3

Snatches: 25# Did 4 cycles of snatches, 10R and 10L for 9 minutes with 1 min. rest

Stretch from Drill Max

Deanie - How's the painting going?

Jane - Enjoy your workout!

Gayle - I hate running too! I avoid it at all costs but am tempted to try again when the weather gets a little warmer.

Andilynn - Love Step Blast! Enjoy the sunshine. We just got some here too and it will be sunny through Sunday.

Waves to Rhonda!

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

This is the first chance I've had to get to the computer today!!:eek: I have been busy running errands, and repainting among other things today! I was using a navy blue but long story (really bad paint!) short.... I have repainted with a golden color! Still have one more coat to go!....FYI-->never go to Duron paints for your paint!!:rolleyes: Went to Home Depot and now I'm feelin' better... No workout for me today to busy. :(The best part of my day today was going in to Ds9's classroom to help out with a project the class is doing!

....to answer yesterdays question about the DIVA workout.... its from AOS and its downloadable. Its really good! 7 rounds, 3 exercises per round all for a minute each, but then you can rest between rounds for 1 min, 30 seconds (that's what I did) or 15 seconds. Hope that makes sense:confused:

Marcy::: Great job today with ETK! I'm enjoying it, but happy to be seeing the end soon!

Gayle:::enjoy your rest day! Thanks for your link to the crossfit workouts. I bookmarked it for future reference!

Andilynn::: Step Blast! wow, that is an oldie! I am not a huge step fan, but I do remember liking Cathe's older step workouts; mostly for the simple reason you learn a routine, and then move on! you don't have to remember the first routine after you are drenched from the third!! LOL

Jane::: Have fun with your workout! looks good!

Rhonda::: How's the IF going?

Have a great day everyone!!

Hiiiii

I did rounds 1-7 of Providence this morning and then ran out of time ;(. IF is going very well. I really like not having to make time for breakfast. My arms are getting more defined and I feel a little smaller ( it may just be in my head).

Deanie- Glad you went away from navy blue. You would have been forever trying to get an even coat.

Jane- Hope everything is okay with the parents. Have fun with your workout. I am going to buy a few more risers for my step so I can do box jumps.

Marcy- Have you gotten rid of the soreness in your upper body? How many more weeks of ETK?

Andilynn- Enjoy the sunshine.

Gayle- Enjoy your rest day. I have been looking at the WOD's and they look rough! Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.