*****Kettlebell Thursday*****

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm doing a kettlebell workout in the backyard. The sun is out and the grass is dry and freshly mowed!!!

3 rounds of 12 reps
kb double arm rows
1-arm sit ups with kb
kb double arm push presses
figure 8 pass (abs)
kb high pull to a snatch
side plank/row combo
double arm chest press
Russian twist
pull ups
weighted sit ups
triple crush

Between each round we will do a medicine ball complex (10 reps each of slasher right side, slasher left side, cleans and swings)

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Good Morning

Today I slept in and it was great! I really needed after the last 2 days:p
Just finished my workout of today:
**drop set push ups from GS chest and tri - repeating 16 and 12 to equal 100 push ups
**treadmill 45 min. steady state run. I kept the tm at 5.0 and ran 3.42 miles.
.....steady state running on the treadmill is for the birds and very BORING!! even with good music on the ipod!

Gayle::: thanks for starting us up!

Jane::: fun workout you have planned!

Waves to everyone else!!

Jane - I really like that workout! I think I might use that med ball complex tonight. Glad your backyard has dried out for you. :)

I'm working out at the gym tonight. I'm planning to keep it light and work on some of my barbell form...maybe overhead squats and hang cleans.

Waves hello to the rest of the crew! :)

Good Afternoon!

I finally got my cardio in this week. I did IMAX 3 - warmup, blast only premix and stretch.

Blast 1 - Got through all except last set of jumps on step.
Blast 2 - Did all!
Blast 3 - Did all but took extra rest at the end.
Blast 4 - did all except very last set; took xtra rest
Blast 5 - Did all plie jacks; too extra rest
Blast 6 - Did all lunges off step - this is one of the easiest for me.
Blast 7 - Couldn't do single jacks off step but did everything else.
Blast 8 - Did all Plyo jacks, air jacks and tuck jumps and went straight into blast 9 - Did all - abduction repeaters - easy
Blast 10 - Jump on/off step - did all.

It felt good to do cardio again. My upper back is really sore from all those chinups. I might skip them tomorrow and do them on Saturday. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

Jane - Love the workout you have planned for today.

Deanie - Great job on the pushups! I agree about the treadmill being boring. That's why I never do it unless I'm on vacation and I need to get a workout in.

Waves hello to Gayle, Andilynn & Rhonda!

Marcy

Helloooo Everybody

Today might be a rest day for me. If I get out of class early tonight, I will try to sneak in something.

Jane- What a workout. The only thing I do between sets is catch my breath.

Gayle-Have a good workout tonight.

Deanie- I know what you mean about the treadmill. I would rather watch paint dry. Glad you got some rest.

Marcy- Nice workout. Way to go on the blast.

Hi Andilynn.

Hi Farmer - I was checking out your IF blog. What kind of fasting schedule are you following?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.