***** keep it CLEAN manic monday *****

I should not even be allowed in this thread! I have forgotten to set my alarm, therefore waking up too late to workout, for the bazillionth time recently. SO Mad at myself because I feel so heavy and sluggish after the weekend.

When I get home, I WILL take Collin out to the backyard for some activity. I will take the dog on a long walk tonight. And I will do abs. That's as good as it's gonna get today.

And I WILL keep it clean!

B cereal
S fruit,
L sandwich
S fruit, cereal bar
D ???, Chris will be cooking

Sorry about the bad start to your day, Katie. I hope the rest of the day doesn't follow suit. A long walk actually sounds really nice. Maybe I'll do that with the girls today - there are some horses down the way they love to go see.

I had a GREAT start to my morning! DDs woke up at SIX and I was so tired we all climbed into my bed. I immediatley fell back asleep. I woke up an hour later with them walking into my room. Thye were dressed like gypsies and they brought me a banana and Kashi on a tray! How sweet is that?! They also had found a box of Trix I thoght I had hid to surprise them some time and ate who-knows-how-much of that, but I find I don't really care too much right now!

Hoping for some errands and miscellaneous housekeeping today. Workout will be somewhere in there. And I have a preschool board meeting after dinner. I haven't seen those ladies in a month so I 'll get to show off my bump!!

b - kashi, banana
l - grilled chicken salad
d - going grocery shopping - we'll see....
not sure on snacks!

Morning ladies,

Sorry i was MIA this weekend, had a lot going on.
I checked on you all though :)

Katie, maybe the sleep is more important right now! And its Monday!

Hi Kate, Shirl, Robin, Colleen, Jenn and Shelley!

I have to teach this morning at the College, and this afternoon at the University! I cant wait for the day to finish and its not even 8am.

Workout tonight, probably KPC, blast challenge from KM/core of some sort.
Menu:
B: egg whites
s: cc concoction
l: corn chowder, veggies, hummus, apple
s: cc thing i love
d: egg white om, big arse salad, veggies and strawberries.
BBl
Steph

Good morning ladies,

Katie hope your day picks up. Menu looks good.

Kate enjoy your day. And my fav Luna bars are carmel nut brownie smores, chocolate peppermint stick. I've never tried lemonzest. I tend to stick the chocolate based ones.

Did you enjoy StrikeZone?

Steph hope your day flys by.

I played hookey from work today. I'm not in the mood for a confration with my coworker. Last week we had a falling out. She made a comment that I was offended by and I called her on it. Which of course made her mad. Oh well. She is just a negative force of energy and takes no responsibility for the way she treats people. She likes to play the victim. And then claims her feelings are hurt when people call her out. I usually ignore her and keep to myself. Try to keep things light and just get along, but the other day I had enough.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Hi Colleen, Robin, Shelley and Shirl.

BBL later with menu and workout.

Jenn

Stephanie, I hope your weekend had some good things in there too!

Jenn, Chocolate-based is always a favorite of mine! I wasn't super thrilled with SZ - the cueing didn't seem to be all that great and some of it seemed awkward. I had to modify quite a bit due to my belly. I'll keep at it tho and I think it will grow on me. Sorry about co-worker drama. Sounds awful - vent away!!!

I just finished 4DS double cardio minus the blasts from HIS- sweaty fun! Need to get busy on my day now.

Good Morning!

I am a little sluggish this morning but it is probably because I can actually settle into my Monday instead of rushing to get stuff done :) We may be having issues with our water so now I have to boil our drinking water for the next 3 days. Maybe I will try to find bottled drinking water at the grocery store.

Kate, it's funny how we like different workouts. I wasn't that thrilled with 4DS KB because it didn't get my heartrate up enough. I hope SZ does get better for you once you become more familiar with the workout.
Katie, sorry you overslept. Maybe your shoulder needed some extra recovery time.
Jenn, sorry about the co-worker drama. Enjoy your day off.
Steph, hope you were able to have some fun this weekend.
Hi Shelley, Robin & Shirl!

w/o was CTX UB
b: kashi w/ banana
s: mixed nuts
l: tbd, grapes
s: strawberries & yogurt
d: tilapia, mixed veggies, rice

I had to go into the main office to do a couple of quick things. Then we stopped and had lunch (grilled chicken salad but it was a lot and I am really full now_ and did our grocery shopping. DDs are playing in their sandpit now - naps soon I hope!

colleen, Sounds like a pain to boil your drinking water. I'd be buyin' for sure! You're hapy with SZ aren't you? I think it was just an off night for me. I didn't start it til 8pm and we had had a really busy weekend. Good menu!

Hey clean and tidy ladies!

I'm feeling very groggy and distracted today. Not with it at all. I'm not even going to attempt personals, I'll just wave at y'all and say that today has been clean so far. Gonna try Amy's Slo-Mo legs/abs tonight. Does anyone have that one?

Well, I tried to buy water at lunch and failed. I wanted some nice gallon jugs but they were all gone. So I guess I will use bottles for the next 3 days.

Kate, sorry your salad was so filling. There is nothing worse than feeling like you ate too much.
Shelley, you are brave to try Amy's workout when you are tired. I think her Slo-Mo legs is the hardest workout of the Slo-Mo series.

Colleen

Shelley, I hope your day turns around for you. The only Amy I have is ASC1.

Colleen, Is there something going on with your town's water supply? We're out in the country and we have a well. DH (ever the plumber!) has 3 filters to our drinking water! LOL! I tease him but it is nice.

we had a nice long nap and some oatmeal muffins just came out of the oven.... Dinnertime is soon but I'm still satisfied from lunch so I'll just nibble on some clean stuff before my board meeting.

Robin & Shirl - Missing ya!!!

Hey ladies, I'm home and glad to report that today has been totally clean!! We are having terrible storms here, so playing outside with Collin and a long walk with the dog is unlikely. I will have to figure something else out.

^5 to you on a clean day Katie! Sorry aboutthe storms - we def. had our share here. Good luck with a WO.

off to my board mtg soon - cya!

Kate - there were a couple of water main breaks last night and they are not sure if the water is safe. So they are asking everyone to boil it just to be safe. They said the water will be safe on Thursday.

Katie, I thought the rain would never end this afternoon. The rain stopped around 6 here so hopefully you were able to go outside afterwards.

Meals have been clean today and I hope to keep it up all week. I have been finding that I am eating more because things have slowed down at work. Need to figure out something else to do :)

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.