****** Weight Watchers - Tuesday *****

butterflygurl

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

I am the early bird this morning. I always get up at 5am to workout. However, this morning, I was not feeling it. 41 minutes into Tear It Up (it is 78+ minutes long) I was just too.... spent... I guess that is what you call it. My body just was not keeping good form or did not have the energy this morining. Of course I will get my two walks in at work. Today is weigh in day. Send me good vibes!! I am about to go and get some breakfast and try to find a nice light weight outfit to wear for my weigh in after work. LOL!!!!

Everyone have a good day and workout! Belinda you and your family are still in our thoughts and prayers. Check in to let us know how you are.

Good Morning ladies!

Kim,sounds like your getting some great workouts inn! Sure,I'll send ya some good luck vibes for your weigh in! Let us know how much you loose!;-)

(((((Belinda)))))Your family is in my thoughts and prayers,keep us posted!

Well,Im not looking forward to today,my DD and DS both have a docs apptointment. My DS has a two year old checkup and my DD,Who is five,has school forms and a shot she must get! Shes freaks over shots and the last time she got some she was four and the nurse told me she wouldn't be getting anymore until she was twelve! My DD has no idea shes getting one today,it breaking my heart already!

I think I'll walk after my DH gets home from work,I've got a feeling I'll need a good,long,quiet walk lol!

Good Morning Ladies:)

How is everyone? Well, would you beleive that the scale is up 3 lbs??? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH;( ;( ;( ;( Im not sure why. Maybe 129 is to hard for me to maintain while breastfeeding? Thats the only thing I can figure b/c I have bene staying within my points range.

Today I am running and a friend just called and wanted to know if I wanted to go for a walk before lunch so that means I need to get my booty in gear!

Belinda, sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

Kim, good luck on your weigh in! Im sure you will do good.

Amelia, now...you know how I feel about those needles! LOL Everytime I go I am sick to my stomach but after I leave, i think, that wasn't so bad. Then when the time rolls around again I get sick again. I hope you DD makes out o.k.

O.k ladies, off to get my run done.Im not sure how much I will do b/c I want to get out for a walk cause its sunny and I need to straighten my hair before my walk. I may be able to do a 45 min run.

Lori:)

Lori-that 3lbs has gotta be water! or muscle! I was up three pounds two days ago and didn't think nothing of it cause Im tired of that d$m scale starting my mood swings,LOL! Im bound and determined to not weigh anymore this week until friday/WI day!(wish me luck;) )

Im already getting sick to my stomach!Maybe it will be quick and painless(shot)!

gooooood mornin' to all my ladies:) :) :) today is beautiful outside and i am loooovin' it. well i am thinking i may have gone slightly over my points yesterday because dh and i decided to enjoy a pitcher on sangria and boy was it good. i am supposed to start p90x today but....my dvd player is not working and i cant figure it out. i have been running for the past few weeks and i never checked(aarrgghh)i will have my man check it out again when he gets home! i hope everyone has a great day and i will be back!!

kim:dont you wish you could just go nude to the weigh in:) :) i remember when i was preggo i would spend more time searching for my lightest weight outfit than i did at the dr.(and that includes shoes)
i would not even want my dh there when i was weighed:)

amelia:you early bird:)i hate when my kids get their shots but i would not tell your dd let the dr. do it. i know that i usually bribe the oldest with icecream or a favorite snack after it is over this way he has something to look foward to.

lori:i say it is absolutly the b'feeding that is causing your fluctuation and when you stop you will be lighter than you were before. i held on to a solid 5 lbs. whihc literally came off the moment i stopped. have fun on your walk. how far do you guys walk?

cheryl:i am with you...i am waiting for my dh to get home and fix my player(again) today should be chest and back and ab ripper. how was your workout?

nancy:i hope you have a great day..what workout is on the agenda?

belinda:(((((hugs))))) please let us know if you are ok. my thoughts are with you??

I just finished a 4 mile run :) and it felt good. I like it when I just have to workout in a hurry so I don't have time to think about it...like Nike says "just do it":)

Mary, we walk about 7 kms..50 mins I think. I am also going for another walk tonight after the babe goes to bed.
It makes sense that my body is holding on to fat but you never know which way its going to go. I have seen some women who have been skin over the bone while bf'ing and when they stop, they gain it back but the majority of people I know have lost the last 5 or so after they stopped. You know, I probably really am 128-129 lbs b/c my boobs are 2 cups bigger then they were when I was that weight.

Alright, I have to dry my hair and go for a walk. BBl
Lori:)

Good morning everybody!!!!

Yes, Mary, we have a connection living so close. I can't believe what a string of GREAT weather we've managed to put together. It's so nice out!!!!!!

Belinda - I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope Mom is doing well (well, as well as can be expected). I'm sending healing vibes!!!!

Good vibes to Kim!!!!! I wear the same exact thing to weigh in everytime I go. They must think I don't own any clothes, lol!!! I wear a very light pair of pants and light blouse. I whip off my shoes before I hit that scale!!!!

Amelia - those shots hurt us more than they hurt the kids. It would BREAK my heart when my kids got them.

Lori - Sounds like you have your day planned. I bet those 3 lbs. are muscle....especially because you stayed in your point range. You're doing great!!!

Today I'm hoping to go for a walk after work and then upper body. Don't know which one. I was thinking I should be buying a set of weights for work and then I could do biceps and triceps or something all day long, lol. I'd be setting a good example for the kids, don't ya think? I'm not sure my boss would agree though, lol!!

Okay, have a lovely day!!!!!!

Nancy
:) :)

just popping in again!! i am sooo excited because i got tickets to mama mia and myself along with a few of my gal pals are heading to manhattan for a night of dinner, drinks and theatre going. we are getting a limo so no one drives and i am looking foward to a night out!! boy it has been a while since i did that:) by the way dh came home and ran back out the door without fixing my dvd so i am planning on setting up a net above the door so i can catch him and wrestle him over to the dvd player and physically force him to either fix it or suffer to consequences(whew!!i feel better just saying it:) )never mess with a women and her workoutsx( . anyhoo i will start my workout by lifting my 5 loads of laundry and mopping my foyer. i will be back!!

nancy:i love the fact that we are taking credit for the beautiful weather!!! we rarely ever get to enjoy spring!!i canpicture you doing tricep extenions on your break. i say GO FOR IT!!

Thanks for all the prayers! It means alot to me!

I will pop in later! I am still trying to get a flight out!

Belinda

Hi, everyone -

Got my 6 mile run in.... put together my pull up bar .... then got into work emergencies and didn't get my first X workout in yet. Hopefully tonight. So Mary, we will be trying it out together.

Having e-mail trouble. Aaagh! The worst!

Lori, bummer on the 3 lbs - but there must be an explanation. You have been working so hard.

Belinda, I'm sending big hugs --- keep us posted ---

Nancy, good luck on the upper body workout

Amelia, I know what you mean .... 41 minutes into those SS workouts is about all I'm good for as well. Awfully hard to make it through 80 minutes of one of those. I think you did enough.

Well, have a great day, ladies!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.