*******Weight Watchers***********Monday!

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Everybody!

I'm glad its monday,My DH just left for work and its sooooo quiet around here! I love it;)! I was so soar yesturday, couldn't do anything but a walk! Today will be LIS and thats probably it unless I decide to do Total body sculpting!

I previewed Maximum Intensity Strength yesturday and can't wait to give it a go,I realize I may not be able to do all of it,but still excited! I have to wait util I order my barbell set though! I don't have anything heavier than 5pds right now! Isin't it funny how the little things in life can get somebody so excited/happy:)!

I'll be back later!

Good Morning Gang!

How is everyone? Ready to start another week? Well, my scale is up 2 lbs today:-( so i am ready to start another month. I have been a little slack lately and I really want to get to 125 lbs so Im gonna have to glue my mouth shutx( 7 lbs to lose my June 1st..can I do it? Might be tough.

Today is PS chest/tris and KM. Although my dvd sticks and I don't know what I will do about that! AND the suns seems to be shining today so I will get out for a walk this afternoon. If I could get out for a walk every afternoon between 3 and 4...that would ward of the munchies.:)

Amelia, I love getting new workouts! I haven't had any since the newest Cathe series though. DH and I were going to buy the P90X series yesterday but we decided to wait.

Alright, Im off to get breakfast. I will check back later.
Lori:)

Morning Lori-7pds by june first......go for it! You've already proven what you can do;-)! Ready.....set....go!
And I agree that walking is a good way to get rid of those pesky afternoon munchies! I've been drinking tea to get rid of them also!

Good morning girls!!

Yeah...today is my new lease too Lori. I have to glue this mouth shut. Tonight I have ANOTHER dinner and if only I can control myself. I want to lose 5 lbs. - right away!!!!!!

Lori - if your C & T sticks maybe you could email Nancy at SNM. I'm sure they would replace it. They'd probably send you a new one before you have to return the old one. They're really good about that. It's worth a shot.

Amelia - I have MIS too and haven't really paid much attention to it. I should though. I mostly do split routines - I guess I find them easier, lol.

Okay, have a good day!!! I'll be back!

Nancy
:)

hello ladies...i have to 1st say this is a beautiful day..65 degrees and sunny i dont think it gets much better:) well dvd player is still not hooked upx( dh was too busy so i am going to try the "mothers day" angle to guilt him into hooking it up:) with that said i am sure you all know that i will be running again today!! i am happy that i did find a nice place for my little guys b-day(may 25th) and now i dont have to plan anything(yaaaaaa!) i have to get laundry done today so i will check in after lunch!!

lori:if anyone can lose 7lbs. by june 1st it is you!! i read your post the other day about wanting to eat all day and boy do i remember those days while b'feeding.

amelia:tea to squash those munchies...i think i may try that too!!
how was your weekend?

good morning to the rest of the gang...nancy, belinda, kim, cheryl and all who may come!!

bbl

Good noring ladies,

I didn't get my workout in yesterday, I feelt like crap!
Today I will be doing LiC " Lower Body Cardio Blast" Premix and I am thinking adding a abworkout!

Nancy sounds like you enjoyed your Sunday! I am glad you did! I didn't feel good yesterday so my frend picked me up at 2 in the afternoon and I stayed until 9:30 p.m.:) I had a great time!

Lori I with you on gluing my mouth shut:D You lose those few pounds!
Have fun with PS Chest and KM:) What did I read Lori you ordered P90X? Your are not going to leave us and check in with the Xersx( x(

Mary what workout are you doing today! Planning ahad is aways a good thing:D

Hi to Kim, Marcia, and Cheryl!

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

I can't beleive that it is almost 12 and no workout donex( BUT I did do lots of tidying up around the house. DS just went for his nap and its pointless to workout now b/c everyone will soon be home for lunch, not to mention that I am starving to!

I said I was doing tris and chest but I was wrong, its PS Back and Bic. I have the weights out but I was chatting on the phone so when I get back from my walk this afternoon I will do weights and maybe tonight after dinner I will fit a run in:)

KM is the dvd that sticks during the 4th combo. One of the newer dvds stick as well. Im sure they would replace that one but its not a big deal.

Belinda, I didn't order P90X but DH wanted me to. I won't leave you guys even if I do order it. We may order it in another couple of weeks...or he may forget all about it. Atleast I know this is something I will use to, unlike the Bowflex he bought.

Happy to know you guys think I can lose the last 7 lbs:) We will see!!!

Lori I a glad to hear you are staying with us:D My Bowflex is collecting dust too!

Have fun with your workout!
Belinda

Hi, Ladies!

Lori, I agree, if anyone can lose 7 lbs by June 1 it's you... and i ate too much over the weekend also. Sigh.

This morning was 35 min of BM2 cardio premix, followed by the first half of MIC. I'm too spoiled by all of Cathe's wonderful cardio selection to do repeats of routines in any of the premix workouts!

Belinda, Mary, Nancy, hello!!

xoxoxo,
Cheryl

Oops, Amelia, missed saying hello to you - hope you're having a wonderful day.

Well, I broke down this morning and finally ordered the high step topper!!!! I'm so excited. I've been using the old Firm wooden bench or using my entire step with 4 risers in place of a high ste p until now. This will be great:7 :7 :7

Cheryl

Cheryl you look really cute in your picture! I like the new hair color! I almost odered the high step yesterdayx( I am exited for you!

Belinda

Im joining the Hungry crowd todayx( ,just ate a turkey sandwich and some popcorn and still hungry! Oh Well....time to down some water;-) !

Finished my WO,did LIS and the abbs on KPC! I don't understand why my legs are still soar from my WO saturday(slim&lean),They are doing better than last night.....I could hardly walk! Guess I got good in the muscle!

It was nice to see Cathe today:),Haven't worked out with her since thursday,she will always be my favorite! I hope to one day meet her(probably cry or faint:eek:)! Has anybody here ever met her?

bbl!

Hi gang - I'm back. Sorry, I've been MIA but had some medical issues to deal with and I think I'm back on track now. I've been really good this week and very optimistic about weigh-in, but I'm SOOO busy this week, I'm not sure when I will get to a weigh-in.:-(

I'll be back later, gotta get back to work.
Marcia.

Cheryl, Im glad I am taking a few people down with me to "hungryville":) :) I think afternoons are my worst. From 3:30..pretty much until I sit down for supper! I love my high step, you will really enjoy it!

Amelia, good job on the workout!

Marcia, glad your back. Hopefully you will have good news on your weigh in, when is it?

Well, I went for a 90 min walk this afternoon (got caught in the rain...SURPRISE, SURPRISE!) and when I got home I did PS Back and Bics. After supper I would like to get a 4 mile run in and abs..and the a bath! Sounds fantastic!!!

Lori - My weigh in is whenever I can get in to a WW center. This week will be a tough one because I am literally swamped all week. I would LOVE to get in tomorrow because I love my leader and she would be very happy and proud of me ;-) but, we have a funeral visitation to go to so I'm not sure what I will be doing.

:) Marcia.

Hi ladies,

I finished my workout, I did LIS ( I dont't have the premixes on the DVD:( ) I added Total Muskel Sculping lunges and squats 2x, Stability ball outer thigh raised and on the STB frog rolls for inner thigh 2x:) And I am adding Todtal Body Sretching # 3!

Marcia I am glad you back!

Have a good one!
Belinda

Hi ladies!

Marcia-Glad to see you agian,thought we lost'cha;-)! Good luck with the WI this week!

Lori-Good job on the workout(s):) !

Belinda-I think we did the same workout today,LIS!Its fun but at the same time I think Im ready for a more intense one!

Hello to everybody else! Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.