********Weight Watchers*******tues.

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals!

Its early and Im waiting on the Java to brew:9,todays workout will be upper body and a nice strecth!

bbl!

Good Morning Amelia...and all who follow:) :)

Just sitting here, enjoying my cup of coffee and waiting for my son to finish what he started in his diaper...:+ :+ Then Im up again!

I had a good day yesterday but the eating was far from 100% I went for 2 walks yesterday and my workout. So I had a great workout day and I know my eating didn't out weigh my workouts.
We went to my friends house for dinner and i was late getting there b/c me SIL dropped by. I thought the girls were ordering something different while the kids and the DH's were eating pizza. But when I got there, it was pizza for the women to. So I had two small slices of pizza and a piece of chocolate cake:9 It was soooooooooo good! Yum! LOL
But I weighed today and I am still 129.4 (which I don't have a problem with)I haven't really been focusing on my diet these days and I am happy knowing that I will be able to maintain this weight while working out and not pigging out.....just like I did before baby. I didn't relly know what was going to happen after I stopped counting my points, but now I have a fair idea.

Im not sure what todays workout will be. I haven't decided yet. Nothing is sore from yesterdays workout so I can always do weights again. A good leg workout is in order but they did get a good workout yesterday.

Have a good day everyone!
Lori:)

Hey Gals,just a qucik pop inn before I get my workout inn.Im soo embarresed,I asked a question in the ask cathe forumn and I confused her with it,talk about feeling stupid!I probably won't ask another one there,unless it makes sense,lol!

Lori-Pizza and Chocolate cake sounds yummy:9! Congrats to not counting pts and maintaining your weight,I can't wait until Im able to do that!

Hello to everybody else!be back in the afternoon!

Gooooood mornin' lady bugs!! i hope everyone had a great memorial day. yesterday was the party for my mom and it was bitter sweet. i kept expexting her to walk in (late as usual:) i am feeling like i might be getting a stomach virus so i may just take it easy today(figures after i get my dvd player hooked up:( )i am going to feed the family so bbl

lori:pizza and cake hmmm!! were you at my party. my bro hired a boars head chef to come a bbq talk about yummmy.

amelia,nancy,cheryl,kim and miss belinda how is this beautiful day going???

Hey girls!!

It's a gorgeous day here!!!!!! Stunning!

Well, our graduation weekend came to a close. I'm so proud of my daughter. I couldn't ask for anything more!! She's going on to law school.

I'm exhausted and took the day off. (I had planned it). I have a ton of laundry, etc. to do plus it's my SIL's B-day so I'll be cooking up a dinner too and that means a trip to the grocery store.

I ate only one or two meals each day over the weekend (I know, bad) but they were brunches and I was STUFFED. I have no control over the things I don't normally come in contact with (like cheeses) so I went way overboard. So.........back on track today. I already did an upper body workout and plan on a lower body later too!!!

I'm enjoying a good cup of coffee and I have fresh string beans in the pan right now. I'm going to make myself enough egg white omelettes to last me the week.

Okay, I'll be browsing around. I miss reading the forums when I'm away.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! I'm going to read what you were all up to. I'm so glad summer is on its way!!!!

Be back later!!!!

Nancy

Hi, everyone - Sounds like everyone had a good weekend.

Amelia, I'm sure Cathe didn't mind your question at all.

Lori, you are doing so well even maintaining right now. I know what you mean about wanting those last few pounds off, though. I'm going for a new commitment to a clean eating regiman myself.

Mary, so glad the party went well. And glad you've got that new DVD hooked up!

Nancy, on to clean living. Yayy for the great workouts!

Today I ran 6 miles with friends and am thinking I'll do MuscleMax for my weight workout. The new workout room mirror comes this morning; hurray!

Have a great morning, everyone!
Cheryl

Hello ladies,
Just a quick pop in,got done with my workout this morning. Did upperbody add on in body fusion and did the arms segments in Jari loves slim and lean. I can't wait to get my barbell set then Im gonna takle Max.Intensity Strength. Im also going for an hour walk in the afternoon,so I thinks thats good enough for today!

Mary-Im so sorry to hear you have a stomach virus,uggh! What a bummer! I Hope you get to feeling better!

Cheryl-Great job on your 6 mile run,muscle max is another on my 'wish list'.Did you get your mirror installed yet?

Nancy-I know what you mean,I love hot buttered rolls and if in front of me I can't resist! Im so happy for you and your DD,Sounds like it was a good weekend for you! I always dread going to the grocery store.Have a good day!

Belinda-Hope your having a wonderfull trip,and eating all that yummy food!;-)

Kim-I know your a busy gal so, just wanted to say hey if you get a chance to read today! Hope all is well!

Lori,How's your day so far?

I'll bbl,gotta go tidy up the house.
Have a great day!

Hey Gals,

The weather wasn't the best here today so no walks for me. I had a good day though. I did GS Bic and Shoul and then I did a BM2 premix (cardio blast 62 mins) it was a great cardio workout and I think my arms are gonna be sore in the morning.

Eat was also pretty good today. I am a little full from dinner but Im sure I will be hungry before bed time!

Mary, glad to hear had a good day yesterday.I can only imagine how yummy the food must have tasted, prepared by a chef:9

Nancy, nice to know someone as nice weather! Geez, our weather as been awful! Congrats to your daughter, you must be so proud!

Amelia, tut-tut...you confused Cathe;) I didn't think the question was that confusing but I already knew what you were up to.

Cheryl, clean eating, whats that? I think I have given up! LOL I hasve to have something sweet everyday. Doesn't have to be anything big...just something!

Anyhoo...I will be back in the morning. No plans for tomorrow. No where I HAVE to be but I will be out and about tomorrow afternoon if its a nice day.

Lori:)

Hey,just popping in for a quick check!

Lori-I guessed I worded the question wrong(I also didn't think it was that confusing}( ),and I hear ya,I also have to have something sweet everyday,today was diet coca....Yummy;-)

I got done with my walk and am calling it a night!
BeBack In the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.