*********** cLEAN weekend???? *******

I woulda though SOMEONE would've been here gefore me! Hope everybody is having a relaxing Sat. AM!

I just did a , um, workout of sorts. Now we're off to the diner for breakfast. I'm taking a banana to go with my pancake. mmmmmm!

b - 1 big pancake, banana
s - late b. - won'thappen
l, s, d, - not sure! It's Saturday!

Gotta pick up DDs after b.
Hoping for a lower body WO or maybe just cardio.
I tried on some maternity bathing suits and I do NOT like what I'm seeing. Not the belly - I love that part. It's the rear view that scares me!!

I'm hoping to get my scrapbook room organized a little better today. As in, get everybody else's stuff OFF OF *MY* DESKS!!:)

Have a good one!

How's the cake coming Katie?
Have fun at the circus Robin!

good workout Kate! :)

I'm going to have to be fast, gotta take the dogs to the vet for their annuals, vaccinations etc
Today, workout, BM2 cardio, and PUB/core
Its treat day! going to try to slow down on the carob raisins/malt balls, i puked last week

Katie, good luck and have fun today!
Robin, was the circus last night? Did you eat popcorn or cotton candy?
Hey Jenn, Shirl and Colleen
Steph

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA; I just can't seem to keep up with everything lately. I took a rest week of sorts and have just gotten back into my workouts. This morning I taught TK and did my own upper body minus shoulders weight work. We have 2 parties this afternoon, so I better get ready; I'm running late! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'll try to check in tonight after I do B&G bonus abs.
:)

I miss chatting with all of you.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Steph, I need to schedule Mufasa for doing the spring heartworm check. Fun WO - I miss doing core. I really need to go search Collage a little deeper.

Shirl, Good WO's for you too! have fun at the parties. We miss you too!!

Ugh - pancake overload. Need some water. And the girls need a nap. They are craaaaa-nky! Hopefully I'll get one too! I've been organizing my scrapbook room - hoping to do some of that later too.

Hi Everyone,

I have been busy the past couple of days. Yesterday we had a major crisis at work and that's all I did. By the time I got home I was exhausted. This morning we had to go to a First Communion and that took up most of our day. When we got home I had to get some work done.

Need to make dinner but I will be back tomorrow to catch up on personals.

Colleen

Hi busy cLEAN & tidy peeps!

The parties went well and I ate very tidy, resisted the cake - yeah! I just finished B&G bonus abs and glute squeezes, it felt so good. It's still in the high 70's and sunny. Oh, how I love weather like this; hope it lasts. I may have another new client; I should know within a couple days.

Kate, How much longer do you have to work? Did you clean out your scrapbook room? You have a scrapbook room! That's great!

Katie, I hope the cake turned out well and that you had a great time at the wedding. I'm sure Collin looked like a little prince!

Robin, How was the circus? Did you enjoy your time off?

Colleen, I'm sorry you had to deal with a crisis at work. I hope you have a peace filled weekend.

Jenn, It sounds like you had a busy, fun week. Did you get your packages?

Steph, Did the chiro. at least help you? Do you feel better? You live in the Toronto area, right? I heard there are some good Turbo classes there. Maybe one is close by and you could check it out.

Well, DD wants to play UNO; have a great night! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good evening ladies,

Shirl yes I got my packages Wednesday afternoon.

Kate glad you had a great day, hope you get your workout in.

Colleen hope your weekend is relaxing.

Hi Katie, Steph and Robin.

Today DH and I spent the whole day together. That doesn't happen to often. We took the race car to the Dragway for test and tune and then we came home and walked 9 holes at the golf course. Beautiful day.

Menu
b-shredded wheat
s-salt and vinegar almonds
l-cheeseburger, soda and kiddie ice cream cone w. sprinkles
d-steak, potatoes and salad

Be back tomorrow.

Jenn

Colleen, Sorry about the work mess - I can definetly relate!!

Shirl, ^5 for a good job at the parties! I have one tomorrow PM - hope I do as good as you! Have fun playing Uno.

Jenn, Sounds like a nice day for you & DH.

I did do a WO, just not what I was planning. Gina wanted to do her Denise Austin kids one so we did that for 40 min. After they went to bed I did a 30 min Classical Stretch, Stretching for Cardio. Now I'm feeling super nauseous. Every time I do CS I get this way - ????? Why????

I had a long nap today and I'm still tired! That baby must be growin g today a lot or something!

Katie, I hope the wedding went well. How did Collin do? Did you have to go down the aisle with him? Everybody ooh and aah over your cake? Wish you could send me a piece!

Check out the blog....more pictures!

Katie, I hope you feel better; not sure why CS would make you nauseous.

Jenn, So happy to hear you and DH had such a nice day together.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good morning!! I am home!! The wedding was beautiful, the cake turned out great, and Collin was SOOOOOO handsome! We have yet to unpack the car, as we got home very late, but as soon as I find the memory card, I will post pictures!!

Morning, Shirl!

Hey Katie! Glad the wedding was good.

I'm planning on a good, high-energy day today! Menu is totally up in the air still but b. was Kashi and a banana. Birthday party after lunch. Maybe a nice walk tonight.

Good morning ladies,

Katie glad the wedding cake was a success and you had a great day. Can't wait to see pictures.

Kate your day will be high energy and no nausea in sight I predict it. :7

I've only made it through bfast.
b-ww english muffin, scrambled egg/egg white, bacon and oj

The rest of the day is up in the air.

Hey everyone sorry I'm MIA, my old-fot computer keeps freezing. I'm going to try and swab my computer for my sons.

The cirus was great we had a lot of fun on Sat. I'm going to try to catch up on all the chat.

I've join sparkpeople.com and wow did I find some good idea that i'm going to share with you all.

BRB

Hello! :)

Katie, I can't wait to see the pictures! :)
Kate, How's your day been? Nauseous-free
Jenn, Are you enjoying the weekend?
Robin, I belong to Sparkpeople too, I don't check in there though.
Hi Colleen and Steph!

BBL - have to finishe dinner. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey ladies I'm back.

Shirl you should check in Sparkpeople have aCathe chat group too, but they are not as "bright" as we are. For now I'm just using it to count calories.

Katie I gald you cake turned out well and that the wedding as great.

Well, I was high-energy til I completely crashed in my chair after the party and had a 20 min nap while DH bathed DDs. ahhhhhhh..

Jenn, How'd your day go?

Robin, Tell us more about sparkpeople - I know nothing about it. Glad the circus was fun. Any big cats?? That's always my favorite part. I would love a pet lion or tiger. Oh wait - I've got Mufasa!

Shirl, How's dinner??:9

---------
I've done okay w/ eating today - not horrible, not super. Tomorrow's a new day. Hoping Mike will let me head out to my sisters house to go for a walk with them. We live on a country road and it is sooooo boring to walk it alone.

see ya later!

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe how late it is. It has been a busy day today and I wish I had one more day in the weekend. Tomorrow morning I am going to a new chiro. The one I went to last week made me wait 30 to 40 minutes before he even called me back. Then I had to wait, and wait and I don't have time to wait.

Katie, glad to hear the wedding turned out great! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Kate, sorry CS makes you nauseous.
Robin, glad to hear you are enjoying Sparkpeople. I tried it but didn't like it very much.
Shirl, I saw the Blog pictures. I can't wait until the DVD's are shipped
Jenn, glad you got so much quality time with DH.

w/o was Tracey Pilates, Abs & Yoga premix
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: steak salad
s: orange
d: pork, green beans

Have a good night everyone!

Colleen

Colleen, ITA about needing more weekend - where does the time go???? Hope the new chiro is better for you - I hate to wait too. Your WO sounds really nice. Good eatin'.

I had my hour walk w/ my youngest sister. Was very nice. I want ice cream now but I'm going to resist!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.