******************Clean & Tidy! Thurs 9-6****************

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning girls....very early good morning. I've been awake since 4, it's now 5. Decided to get up and get some things done. I would love to work out but this ear/nose/throat/eye thing would hsve me wheezing like crazy. At least eating will be clean today.

b - wheat chex, banana
s - apple
l - salad w/ veggies, peanuts, salsa
s -??
d - baked potato w/ salsa

Hope everyone has a good day today. My sis and I are baking cookies tonight. Lots of them, lots of different kinds...I *think* I'm highly motivated to not eat them, but send me support anyway!

Colleen - How were the pretzels?
:) :) :)

Robin, where are ya??? Sleepin' in today?

Hope you're feeling better!

I just got a shower (before DDs woke up!!!!) and I've gotten so much paperwork done. I weighed myself and while I haven't lost any weight, I haven't GAINED any either, so high 5 to me. What an emotional little while we've had here at home. Pretty proud of myself.

Today is going to be great!!!!:) :) :) :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Her I am...computer probblems

Morning All

I read something in Tosca book but I left my book in my car. Later I'll ask the question.

b- kashi
s- fruit
l-turkey and salad
s-popcorn
d- whole wheat pasta, turkey sausage (clean?)

chat later

RE: ******************Clean & Tidy! Thurs 9-6**********...

Goodmorning Kate and Robin and those to follow!
Kate, I am jealous that you have been up and about, and showered! My time is from 5am-7am where I drink coffee, sit on the computer and workout. DS is sick so we have been up watching the Wiggles since before 5 and its not quite as relaxing as my normal routine! Good luck with the cookies tonight. Maybe chew gum while doing it?
Robin-I hope you are all better now. I am re read Tosca's book, for the third time. I seem to need motivation.
No workout
:-(
B-Kashi go lean and blueberries and yogurt
l-soup of some kind
d-chicken of some kind

Has anyone out there ordered the new TaeBo dvd? I saw it in the College Work Guide and it is listed as advance and is 90 min long. I was thinking of ordering it. Any input

New Taebo I check it out. I hope you feel better Kate.Hi Mikkia

In the Tosca book p.13

A typical Tosca day:

7 am: oatmeal, berries 6 egg whites,fluid (Wow that much?)

9:30 am: grilled chicken in whole wheat wrap, carrots and cucumbers

noon: salad, tuna, apple

2:30 chicken breast and veggies (snack???)

Do you girls see something odd. Her snacks are really small meals. No wonder I eat extra snacks (yogurt and peanuts). No wonder I'm hungry before lunch.I guess I need to eat more food during snack time.

My workout today was premix KickMax....I'll be glad when the new w/o are mailed.I've never waited two months for a DVD before.

chat later

Hi to all the rest to come.

Hello Clean and tidy ladies!!

Kate, cookie resistence thoughts sent your way!!

Robin, you know what, i've been thinking more and more lately that we undereat, i think Tosca Reno likely works out a ton too, so these are nutrient dense, but low calorie and lowish carb, so it works!

I was up at 4am to do MM, i never eat before my AM workouts, that's bad! I'm going to need to start i think!

so far:
B:eek:atmeal usual
I have a busy day at work,not sure if i'll be able to get my snacks in! Funny how these things are so important!!
Have a clean and fanastic day everyone,
BBL
Steph

Hi everyone,

Okay the kids are at school and my DH finally left. Big sigh!

StephD: I never eat before my AM workout. If I did I would be sick to my stomach.

Robin: Tosca Reno does eat meals at her snack time. I don't think I could eat chicken for a snack., but I guess that's why it really is 6 meals a day. Six meals equaling about the same calories. Well, that is my understanding of it.

Kate; Good luck with the cookies. I was going to make a batch of oatmeal cookies for my boys.

Mikkia: I hope your little one feels better. No the Wiggles would not be relaxing to me either.

Hi to Trixie,stephanie, and Colleen(yum, choc. pretzels:9 )

W/O: LIC abs and cardio timesaver

B: Muesli,cottage cheese and blueberries
I don't know this rest of my day becasue I need to go grocery shopping.

BBL

Elaine

Nice to hear from so many today!

Robin - I've thought that too about the fact that we all seem to not eat "meal"-foods at snack time. It seems v.wierd to me to eat chicken, etc. for snack. I cannot stand chicken leftover(too rubbery, gamey). I just need to actually keep to portion sizes and eat sensibly. ......Not sure about the turkey sausage.

Mikkia - Thanks for the gum-chewing reminder.
I haven't done Tae Bo in years. I really can't stand Billy. (no offense!)

Steph - High5 to you on a 4AM workout. My biggest challenge w/ early workouts is that I don't/can't usually get to bed until midnight.

Elaine - Have fun grocery shopping! It's my favorite thing to do. I take a LONG time to make my list w/ the sales ads then I organize my list by order in the store. Anal, I know! You did one of my fav. wos today!

Today is not according to plan. Breakfast was but I forgot to bring my apple, so no snack x( . Lunch was a fiber bar, apple, grapes, and peanuts. I know I needed more veggies....okay, any veggies. But I ran out of salsa and I can't stand to eat salad w/o it. I probably had too many peanuts...I seriously need to measure those things.

Thanks for the anti-cookie waves!!!!

Hi Kate, Robin, Mikkia, Steph and Elaine,

The chocolate covered pretzels were delicious!!!
Kate - I think the only way to survive is chewing gum or may be some mints. I have a hard time eating when my breath is fresh
Robin - I tried the minimeals but only lasted a week. I did see good results but it was too hard to keep up. I had a hard time eating so often. The only thought I have is to try again but substitute protein bars/shakes for my snacks.

w/o was Step Fit
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: chicken pesto salad (not 100% clean)
s: strawberries & yogurt, veggies
d: trying to figure that out now - maybe a veggie burger.

Well, gum didn't work. The whole evening was chaos and I took it out on the dough that had coconut, toffee, and oatmeal. Hey, I got SOME nutrients, right? BUT......I did NOT eat any ice cream at DDs school open house tonight!

Does a veggie burger taste like veggies or are there any brands that are "Dang! That was a good burger!" ?

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.