%%%%clean-chatty-cathe-thursday%%%%

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Last day of work for Katie!

Quick start to the day... we're off to the aquarium!!! YAY! :)

Packed a nice healthy lunch for all of us... not ashamed of anything in there!

BBL!

angie

Hey Angie, have a great time at the Aquarium! I really want to take Collin to the one in Baltimore sometime.
Colleen, how did 'meeting wednesday' go? Did you survive?
Anne, I totally understand about the towels and the fingernails. LOL at your dinner!
Morris, I sure hope your foot is feeling better. I will cross my fingers for your foot if you cross your fingers for my lungs and hopefully we can both get a good run in here pretty soon.
Klaudia, what's the verdict on the dress? We are dying to know!
Robin, it is supposed to warm up here this weekend, how about where you live?

Yup, last day of work for me. These two day work weeks are rough, lemme tell ya!:p I am at a workshop this morning at the local university about ethics, and then I am going to the office for the afternoon. Tonight I have lots to do -- hit the grocery store, more t-shirtMAX, cleaning, etc. But who cares -- three day weekend coming up!

WO is STS disk 9 (legs) -- hope my lungs cooperate!

Anne, I meant to say last night - YOU DO YOUR OWN BIKINI WAX?!?!?!!? Girl. you are brave!!!

Angie, Hope you have a great day!! ^5 on the lunch!

Katie, Happy Friday!:p Work those legs!!!

I wanted to do STS11 this a.m. but it didnt work out w/ J's nursing schedule. Looks like it will be tonight at 8. I WILL NOT BE GRUMPY. I WILL BE GLAD MY BODY IS ABLE TO EXERCISE. I WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LATE HOUR!

B - kashi, apple, 1 T pb ( I feel sooo much better baout eating pb now that I measure it!)
l - leftover chicken taco salad
d - french pot roast

had to say good morning to you all! i will miss you all day:D

angie, have fun at the aquarium.

katie, hope your lungs are better. enjoy your last work day;)

kate, maybe i need to measure my pb too. you will have a good day!

i am taking a page from kate - i will have a good day, despite.... i got up and did a 9 miler and felt good. stills eeing pt tomorrow. i am trying to not be afraid to work or feel like anyone is ganging up on me. i will just enjoy the real part of my job - the animlas and the clients. it seems that has gotten lost in the economy doldrums and pettiness. hope to see you all at lunch. hvae a good day annem, klaudia, robin and colleen

morris, 1 T pb is actually a lot more than i thought! i get my T out and put tthe jar back in the fridge. too easy to dip back in when its on the table!:eek:
you will have a great day too!!! enjoy those pups & kittens!!!

RANT: People SUCK at RSVPing!!:mad:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

I have 12 children invited to Collin's party whose parents I have not heard from. So what should I do about the t-shirts?

Option 1: Go ahead and make t-shirt with name and number for all children. If the child does not come to the party, I would just send the shirt to school with a note that we are sorry they couldn't make it.
PS - maximum $ wasted would be about $30

Option 2: Do nothing and only make t-shirt for children who RSVP'd, then act surprised when they arrive.

It makes me so angry that people are so rude and inconsiderate, but I don't want to punish the child for the parent's bad behavior and I feel like that's what I would be doing with Option 2.

What do you all think?

Katie that is so true, even for weddings people can't drop the prepaid stamp envelop in the mail. I think that you should call them or ask the teacher to try to get in contact with them. The ones you get in contact with make their t-shirts and the rest...oh well.

YES is suppose to go up to 60 on friday and 72 on Sat YES:D...no offense to those who live in the colder sections:p;)

Angie how was the aquarium? Which animal was your kids fav? I love any animal that acts like a person, ie plays instruments.

Kate 8 is not that late. Stop being hard on yourselve.

Morris that's the spirit stay positive. I hope not one got on your nerves today.

My w/o today will be power walk in the park track 45mins and STS Core yoga.

b-oatmeal with walnuts
l-left over baked fish and corn
s-nuts and fruit
d-??

Morning, everyone! Angie, I hope you're having fun at the aquarium. Are you anywhere near Carcassonne? We were watching Rick Steves last night and he was in France. He went to the castle there, which is ironic because we have a beautiful photograph of it above our mantel. Jim was like, "Hey, that's the one in our picture!" Now we both want to go there.

Robin, it's warming up here too. It might get to 60 tomorrow! That sounds heavenly to me.

Katie, I don't know what to tell you. I agree, you don't want to punish the kids, but you want their parents to know how rude they are. I'll let other moms answer that one.

Morris, I hope all goes well today. Thanks for saying hi this morning. Good job on the 9 miles! You slay me.

Kate, good idea on the peanut butter. I keep mine in the cupboard, though, should I refrigerate it? And, yes, I do my own bikini wax. Honestly, it doesn't hurt as much when I do it myself and it irritates my skin less. Plus, it's a LOT cheaper. I don't do as good a job, though, as a salon.

Hi to Colleen and Klaudia! I hope work is okay, Colleen, and I can't wait to hear about Klaudia's outfit.

I did get up this morning and do Timesaver #4. So, one more work out to do this week. It was all right, but I skipped the very last drill. I hate hammer punch lunges. And Jim thinks he caught my cold. Mine's almost gone, I'm barely stuffy anymore, no coughing, and I haven't had any cold medicine since yesterday morning. Hopefully it will go away completely now.

Okay, gotta scoot. See you soon.

anne

katie, that is so irritating! i would prob call. id be mad but id call.:mad:

robin, 8 feels like 11 after sitting in j's dark rm for an hour nursing & rocking. and im really disliking sharing the wo space w/ mike:eek:. he loads the bb up so stinkin heavy....when i need it for my girly weights its a pain to keep changing.:mad:
nice wo today!! a good walk outside is therapeutic! im jealous of your weather!

anne, i aint gettin hot nuthin' near my nether regions!!!!:eek: me and my schick do just fine!:p
great job getting up for a wo!!!

m took g to school and isabel to the office. gotta go pick her up after nursing. so nice to be productive this a.m......got lots prepped for our gourmet feast tonight!! this roast is turning oout to be so expensive...itd better bee worth it!:p timeconsuming too....3 stores for the ingreds....and it will take 5.5 hr in thekitchen!!

Hey girlies!

Just got back from breakfast out with a few neighborhood moms-I had 2 scrambled eggs, 1 piece of ww toast, and 2 slices of bacon:) No pancakes or hash browns!! Gonna go down and do day 2 of couchto5k in a few minutes and some abs. Didn't work out yesterday-my parents came over so I took a 1 hour nap, then went shopping-grocery and outfit. No luck on the outfit:( So tomorrow I'll be heading to Banana Republic and Ann Taylor. I hate to sound whiny, but being a small size has its disadvantages-I couldn't find anything in my size at JCP, Kohl's, or TJ Maxx! The small stuff was in the junior department and looked, well, junior (cheap). I know, lots of people wish they had my problem, blah.

Angie, amusez-vous bien aujour'hui!

Katie, have a great long weekend! Sorry about the guest issues-people are just plain rude-except all of us, of course:) I say make the t-shirts. It's not a 4 year old's fault his parents are dolts!

Kate, sorry you didn't get your workout in when you wanted-happens to me all the time, but it's usually my own fault! I measure my pb too! I hate unloading the bb after Darrin's used it! We need to get another one so we don't have to share. Hope your dinner is delicious-sounds so good!

Morris, great attitude about working out and everything else! Hope to see you later!

Robin, it's gonna be 60 here tomorrow-so there!;) Enjoy your walk in the beautiful weather:)

Anne, have I told you how much I love your posts?! Good job on the workout, too! Glad to hear you're feeling better:)

Hi Colleen, hope you're having a good day:)

Off to run...

Thanks for the input ladies! I wish I had numbers for the moms but I don't. I'll just make the darn shirts, I'm such a pushover!

I'm at a conference this morning, I ate a banana and croissant for snack - white bread, oops!! I think I'll grab soup for lunch.

See y'all later!!

Anne I hope you are done with your cold.

Kate just buy your own BB bar and buy some girly BB plates. That will teach him. :D

Katie you might have to make extras just in case uninvited guess show up.

Klaudia you poor thing, would you like some of my weight.;) Too late I've already sent it to you.

My walk is done and I was surprise at all the people who were there.
I'm going to try to do yoga this afternoon.

klaudia, i could easilt go into debt at bananA! hope you find sthing! dont look at pricetags & dont lisen to your total - ething there is classic and youll wear it the rest of your life!
your parents are wonderful!!!
i think i am going to get a 2nd bb....problem is i cant find just the bar and we already have too many plates!:rolleyes:

katie, whoops!:p

robin, lol at sending the weight!!!
hopefully i can take j outside for a walk tomorrow

morris, thinking of you slaving away!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick hello. This morning has been meeting after meeting and this afternoon will be the same. I will try to catch up tonight.

Hi, Colleen, no worries! We'll be here when you have time!

Kate, have you looked on ebay for just a bar? I don't know about shipping, but it's worth a try. Or freecycle.org. I know there's a group in our area, but I haven't tried it yet.

Klaudia, to have your problems! Just kidding, sweetie. I agree with Kate, Banana Republic is the way to go. And, yes, their stuff can be pricey, but it's good quality and lasts a long time. And thanks for the comment! It made me smile.

Robin, lol on sending Klaudia some weight! I'll share mine, too.

I hope Angie is having fun at the aquarium.

Morris, we all hope you're having a good day.

Katie, no worries on the croissant. I had a chocolate croissant the day I ordered the birthday cake for my dad. Ssshhhh, don't tell.

So, instead of working I've been researching Carcasonne on the web. Okay, I've mostly been working, but I did a quick google search. Jim said he would like to go there so now I'm thinking our fall trip could be a combination of Paris and Carcasonne. Could be fun.

bbiab

anne

quickie at lunch - my day sucks. i feel like crying and like everyone i8s watching me. cest la vie., oh, and, we have our 1st house showing saturday am and cleaning lady has not been here in 2 weeks. i have to ge tboth boys and dog out by 8:45 am until 10 and clean. ah well - again, what can you do?

katie, i would have made all the shirts too.

klaudia, what size are you????? jk you don't have to answer;) i have the perfect dress for you, but alas, it prob won't fit and you would not get it in time. but, let me know...

kate, enjoy your cook fest. dh never exercises with me:(

anne, good job with the wo. paris sou8nds wonderful!!

colleen, take care today.

angie, hope you are having fun.

i almost passed out at work from lack of eating. wqould serve them rihgt! just inhaled soup and cc for lunch and hot coca. gotta run back to work now. when am i going to clean???? friday night i guess.

Run/walk is done. Will do abs in a few.

Kate and Anne, I adore Banana Republic. I go on their website all the time and just window shop. They have great sales, too. I have stuff I bought years ago that looks brand new and on trend. Of course, nothing for Saturday, though;)

Anne, I have a book you would love. It's called The Road From The Past, Travelling Through History in France by Ina Caro. Check out the description and review on Amazon. If you decide you're going, you can borrow it!

Morris, big hugs to you! You're such a strong woman to be doing all that you are-such an inspiration, you have no idea! I wish I had decided on going earlier, I totally would've borrowed a dress from you-way easier and cheaper, too:) For future reference, I'm a size 0/2, but a bit muscular up top, no boobs, flat butt:( Now you all can virtual shop for me!!

colleen, 2 days of mtgs - yuck-o!:eek:

anne, can i come on your vacation???

morris, keep some nuts/raidins in your pocket to munch on. jerks.
hope the showing snags an offer for you! wish i could watch your boys for you! ita w/ klaudia - you r amazing!!!

---------------------
dinner drama!!!!!!! no time to post about it right now, but oh yikes!!! i shouldntve taken on such a complicated recipe w/o someone here to help w/ julia!

Poor Kate! Hope it isn't a total wash!

Forgot to post eats:

b-out
l-ww wrap with turkey and cheese, sugar snap peas, orange

Anne and Kate, I found new lunch meat at Meijer-Golden Legacy brand. Organic, all natural, nitrate free and made in Michigan!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.