$~$~$~clean&tidy hump day$~$~$~

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I'm actually feeling slightly better today - now the trick is going to be taking it easy so I get completely healed. I am still feeling a little bit of pain and am pretty weak but I'm not totally exhausted like I have been.

Kate, I'm glad your bread turned out well. It sounds great. I love banana bread. Too bad I can't find wheat germ here...

Colleen, sorry about your work issues. I agree though, I think you should just make a decision and get out of there! Tracey's step sounds fun. I love complicated material - it gives me something to work toward!

Katie, sorry your day didn't get much better. I always caved to fast food when I had a bad day in the States. Here it's baguettes and brie. :) I can't friend you because I don't know your last name... what's wrong with you computer?

Morris, as much as you love to be outside, you guys are going to love FL! Sorry Aidan isn't totally better. Hope he is soon. Glad you were able to get a WO in!

Klaudia, how was your outdoor run? Wish I could have joined you. Did you do a bracket on facebook? I think I'm going to have MSU win it all. My brackets always tend to be heavily favoring the big ten. :)

Anne, hope tap was good and that Jim made you dinner!

Robin, hope the rest of your day was good... didn't see you around much.

Ellie is super whiny today (no school for them and none tomorrow either - strike!) and if I have to tell her one more time to stop crying about something stupid I might kill myself.

I was upstairs putting laundry away and I came down to yogurt splattered all over the couch. They sell kids yogurt in these little drinkable containers - but their vacuum packed so it's not a bottle. The kids love them! I asked Annabel what happened and she said she was "flapping it like a bird." I cleaned it up and had a hard time not laughing picturing it all. Oh well...

Have a great day everyone!
angie

Morning!
Wow. was it ever a short night. I was up so late doing payroll stuff (1130) then just as I was getting to sleep Julia woke up. She had a hard night....So did I!:p
Lots to do today and I hear her waking up now....better go feed her!
bbl.....
Angie, bbl for personals!
Katie, where are you?!

nursemax....laptop!

so no a.m. wo for me but isabel has prek so i should be ok to wo whle shes gone....if ms j cooperates!;)
last night i made cupcakes and frosting for isabels "birthday" at preschool. its not actually til may but they celebrate summer bdays thru the school yr - nice. i didnt eat any!!!!! and it was all homemade....harder to resist. felt too guilty from my other binge!
also made/started a new recipe for yeast bread.
then i did loads of payroll stuff....have to finish that ths a.m. too.....
but before i didall that i did sts14 legs and i must say....it was awesome!

b - kashi, apple
l - turkey sand, veggies, triscuits
d - new recipes - lf glazed meatloaf (i'll peel off the glaze) and brown rice w/ onions and roasted red peppers. will serve the bread then too forthe fam. ill try it bec i know it will be good, but not planning on more than that. the meatloaf uses 90% lean gr beef and you make a panade w/ mushrooms, onion, and bread to keep it moist. looks really good!

isabel invited a friend for lunch....not sure if the mom is coming or not too... she has 2 other dds besides i's friend....and theyre almost my age! so itll be like im having my mom over for lunch! shes a very nice lady....the one who offers to drive isabel so often. the least i can do is make her lunch! isabel wants spongebob macaroni!:rolleyes::p

angie, glad youre doing a bit better but im still worried abt you!
sorry abt dd-drama!! i hate thoe kinds of days.
oh no abt the yogurt!! not sure i wouldve laughed!

so who jumped in while i was novelling.....:D

kate you cook more after i have gone to bed than i make in a week:D you should open a restaurant. glad you liked the sts legs! hope ms j cooperates for you today.

angie, glad you feel better. do take it easy. do they have health food stores in france?

katie, how are you?

colleen, what are your options with work?

anne, how was tap?

hi robin, hi klaudia.

i was so tired this am. outdoor runs are harder than in for sure. but, i got out of bed, did a 5 mile interval run on tm and 4ds bc drills. boys and i are going out shortly for walks and playtime. it will be 47 here today!!! i need to gt dinner started 1st. it is a chrock pot green chile. problem is, i have to do a lot of steps before it goes in like broiling tomatillos and garlic, chopping, stc. bbl

Morning!

No run-the wind picked up a lot and then I got too lazy to get on the tm. So today I'll run and do STS 11. My friend had metioned a playdate-kinda hope he cancels.

Angie, glad you feel a bit better. Keep resting. I think I'd have had a coronary about the yogurt! Although last week Nevena decided to dump the cat's food and water INTO his litter boxes, then try to scoop it up!! Not pretty! I printed my bracket-need to finish filling it in.

Kate, I saved that recipe for the next time I bake banana bread-kinda looks like the zucchini bread I make with ground flaxseed. Yum! Have fun with your lunch date.

Morris, you're such a good mom! Do you take the boys on walks every day? You did 5 miles of intervals AND 4DS bootcamp?! Wow! We're having Mexican for dinner, too-tacos, I think:)

Hi Anne, Colleen, and Robin, and Katie!

Hey bananna bread ladies are we going to get $$$$$ today?

Klaudia(y-day post) will the kid you are babysitting eat fruit? maybe you can suggest apples bananas to his mom. All that sugar is just too much.

Angie I'm glad you are feeling better.

Kate I went thru that with my DD she wouldn't gon to sleep until 12 midnight and then wake up around 5. Does Juls take good naps during the day?

morris your dinner sounds great. I'm cooking now the roast we are going to have BBQ roast pork tonight.

off to do my w/o STS legs 17...I'm going to try to do squats 70#....no versa grips yet:mad:

hey Anne Colleen what's new?

BBL

morning klaudia - enjoy your day! sometimes play dates work out perfect, other times they are work. we just got invited to my friends house this am for a bit! luckily, chili is in pot, and we can walk on the way. how are you liking sts?

robin, you snuck in. bbq sounds really good too - maybe this weekend. wow on the squats. that is just crazy!!!

Mmmmmmmm, BBQ, mmmmmmmm, drooooooooll (said in Homer Simpson voice). I love BBQ! Especially when someone else makes it. Can I come for dinner, Robin? I'll do dishes, I'm very good at cleaning kitchens!

Morris, enjoy the visit with your friend. It was 69 here yesterday and heavenly! The temps are going back down to normal (in the 40s), but it was wonderful the last 2 days.

Klaudia, who are you picking to win the tournament?

Kate, your baked good always sound amazing. I'm glad you liked STS14.

Katie, you do not suck. Repeat after me: I am only human and it's okay to have a bad day sometimes. [Off soapbox] I hope today is better for you!

Angie, please take it easy today. I'm glad you're feeling better, but you definitely need to heal completely. And LOL about the yogurt! I would have blown a gasket, I'm glad you thought it was funny.

Hi, Colleen!

Does anyone else want the running jacket I offered to Colleen? If so, I'll be happy to send it. Just PM me your address.

I stayed in bed again today. I'm starting to really stress out about getting everything in--tap for the recital, running for the half marathon, weights, stretching, ack! I might have to let the running go for a few more weeks until the weather is warmer and it's lighter in the morning. Even if I run once a week, that should be enough to get me back in the swing and not be too sore once I take it up again for real. My quads were tight the last couple days, but they're fine now. I was glad about it because my quads NEVER get sore. So I know I worked them. We'll see. I'm trying to remember that exercise is supposed to make me feel good and be a stress reliever, right? I think I just have too much on my plate right now. I'll ponder it today...

anne

wo done!!! i did dm cardio blast. fun to cardio w/ cathe again....havent in a long time.

katie, hope youre ok!!

morris, your chili sounds scrumptious!
glad youve got nicer weather today....i have had the windows open since 7 .....soooo nice!

robin, i was needing vg's last night so bad! but i squeezed hard and made it. would be more enjoyable w/ them tho....

anne, remind me your recital date!!!:eek:
wtg on sore quads!! front squats always get em for me!:D

klaudia, i like to db up too when i miss....

colleen, hows wd??:eek:

the mom isnt coming for lunch....wants her dd to learn to be independent a little more. i'll be able to get some extra stuff done now.
headed to meijer for a couple things after nursemax....then finish payroll and clean!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I only have a quick few minutes for personals and then I need to run to meetings. I overslept this morning so no AM workout. I will try to do it tonight but I always get stuck here later than I want. Otherwise I will double up on Fri or Sat.

Kate, ^5 on getting the workout done. Enjoy the extra time to get stuff done!
Katie, sorry about the crazy morning.
Angie, glad you are starting to feel better. If I get sick, I usually get really sick and it takes me weeks until I am completely better. Take it easy until you feel good.
Robin, bbq roast pork sounds good. I was thinking of trying some bbq pork in the crock pot one weekend.
Klaudia, I don't like running when it is windy either. Hope the weather cooperates today.
Anne, you have a lot going on. I don't know how you squeeze it all in.
Morris, wow you are celebrating 47 degrees outside? I am celebrating because it will be 70 today. Too bad it won't last. Maybe I can run outside tonight but that depends on leaving work on time.

bbl!

Hey girls,

Just woke up after a nap. Always feel junky after a nap - just need a few minutes to wake up.

Colleen, hope today is a good day at work. Are you learning towards quitting? I'm such a quitter - but I've never really had a job I liked!

Kate, glad you enjoyed some Cathe cardio. I'd miss it dreadfully. I don't think I could be a full time tm person or even runner. I love step and hi/lo!

Anne, don't let yourself stress out about working out! Just pick what's most important for right now. As long as you keep your body moving, you'll be fine! :)

Robin, sorry to tease you, no $$. Just run out of ideas for the title of the thread. And I'll be there for dinner too - sounds scrumptious!

Morris, enjoy your time outside. We don't have health food stores here. So annoying.

Klaudia, LOL on the cat box and Nevena. I miss my cats - I DO NOT miss the litter box or cat hair. :)

OK, bbl. Prob ravioli for dinner - not clean but easy!

ang

arggggghhhh!! i cant go to the store!!!!! mike took the durango w/ the car seat in it!!! i dont think i can make my dinner now!!! i'll see what i can do later...depends on j's naps and when isabel's friend leaves.

angie, glad youre getting some rest!!!! you need it!
i quit doing cat litter when ttc gina. i hated that job!:p
check your pm's woman!

a.m. snack was 2 clementines....yum! mine have been incredibly small this yr....anyone else notice that? colleen, i know you eat them...

All Are Welcome for dinner..LOL

Kate it's the little things that can throw your whole day off.

Colleen I hope that you can leave work on time....do you want me to make a crank call to your boss so he/she has to leave early :cool:

Anne snap out of it...exercise is suppose to be fun so cut back a little. You don't want to over train and end up hurting yourself.

----------------
I have to say that I'm not as sore as I was with meso 2 week 1, I'm just a little sore. I was able to do the squats with 20# vest, and two 25# DBs but my hands was cramping.:mad: I love the way Leg w/o make me sweat.

b-veggie egg white
l-chicken taco
s-nuts and tangerine
d- you know

robin, lol at the crank call! maybe his fridge is running?!
i dont have a vest but im thinkin' it would be helpful. ill try out the vg's when they come for legs next wk....if its still slipping...looks like im buyin a vest!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.