"Cathe's January Rotation for Thurs.4

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good afternoon,
Today I did Cardio Fusion Premix: All Step Cardio 48 min.and B&G abs.
Have a great workout.
Belinda

RE:

Today's schedule is for PLB but I think I'll do the premix from Butts and Guts. I've never been that crazy about PLB and have only done B&G twice (one all the way through and once one of the premixs). I read that the leg blast premix is a real toughie so I'm going to try that one. DH says he will do it with me. Just having a coffee and some computer time that will get my workout done! Kim

RE:

Hi all,
Well it's getting late here....but..I am going to do PLB tonight...now that it's in writing ;-).
Kim, I wish I could get my DH to work out with me...or own his own x( .
Hope to get an earlier start tomorrow!

Sarah

RE:

Okay, did the leg blast premix from B&G. Has anyone else tried this? It's hard, I will be sore tomorrow.
WTG on working out even though it's late Sarah!

Looking forward to PUB tomorrow as I haven't done that one in a while. Kim

RE:

Okay, so I just finished PLB (my first time doing that one)...not one of faves. I do not like swithcing the weights so much and it just dosen't have the fun factor that B&G's has.
I think I will try the B&G legs premix next time, I have only done the original for it..never any of the premixes.
Have a good night!

Sarah

RE:

Tonight was Imax 2 for me. I tacked on the Power Circuits from BM2 (without the weight portions) and the stability abs from B&G. Man, am I wiped!!!

Tomorrow is PUB. That used to be a weekly favorite for me until I realized that it was timed wrong in my workout week (the day before my WW weigh in) and I was always "poofy" from it! I haven't done it in a couple of months, so I am looking forward to it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.