"Any guys out there?" challenge 5-6

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning guys!
I hope we have all recovered from Cinco de Mayo celebrations (I had TWO beers last night - eek!!) and are ready to get back to work!
It's going to be P90X Core Synergistics today...day two of a recovery week.
Talk to you all soon - have a wonderful day!
Keith

RE:

Hi Keith!

Worked my tris to failure this morning... Slow & Heavy followed by Gym Style. By the time I hit cross-body tri extensions my arms were shaking "like a Chihuahua"!!!:+
I must have overdone it with my weight load... since yesterday's Chest was kinda smooth for me I thought I should go back to my regular poundage... BIG mistake!!!:7 :7 :7

Anyways, this p.m. I did the 10-10-10 cardio portion - and it was TOUGH! Hadn't done it for a loooooong time!!!

Ben, how's the knee going? Take it easy and pump up your upper!!!!

Chris.

RE:

Hey all-

I think my knee is fine, but it's getting one more day off anyway, because I'll be at work tonight until 8:30 or so. I guess it is as good a time as any to have a day off.

Chris-You're nuts! Both videos doing the same body part. You're not going to be able to move you're arms tomorrow. (Good for you.)

Some of you guys are going on the roadtrips, huh? Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in MN, so it wouldn't be the easiest to get there. If I was single, I wouldn't hesitate. But I don't think I could talk my wife and two kids to go on a trip so I could workout. I think Disney is where we will go next, as soon as they are both potty trained.

Anyway, I'm jealous of you guys going on the roadtrip. Have fun.

Have you all pre-ordered STS? I'm assuming so, but maybe not. I have - I was actually at my computer the night it came out.

Back to work. See you tomorrow
Ben

RE:

Disney will be fun.My favourite ride was Tower of Terror ! today I am taking it easy just a long walk & probably stretch max .
see you
Chris

RE:

Hey Guys

I was going to do P90X plyo workout today....but I tweaked my back and decided to take it easy. So I'm lying in the bed right now high on percocet. I feel no pain!

Hey Ben, My wife is going on the road trip in July. Im going with her. My folks live near Cathe's Gym. But I would rather go to Disney World!

Kevin

RE:

DISNEY SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST I've only ever been to the Anaheim version and I would love to check out fla sometime.
Yes - i preordered STS (actually Coni did - but I suppose it's half mine, right?)
So - Kenpo cardio + today - I'm in the middle of recovery week and chomping at the bit to get (really) busy again.
See you all tomorrow,
Keith

RE:

Hi Keith
I started a thread for May 7 but I just saw that you posted this on the 7th.We will see you on the 8th.
Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.