"any guys out there?" 6-18

m keith

Cathlete
Greetings gents -
Well - My wife and I are here in South Jersey about to go to Cathe's class...very exciting. Yesterday before I drove up from Va I did Muscle Max. Rockin!!
SO - I think we are going to stick around at the gym and catch the Yoga class that follows kickbox - I'll check in later,
Keith

PS - I've got a good shoe story I might share later :)

RE:

Not a guy......but just wanted to say hi. If you don't get a big response on this thread.......I belong to the Hardcore Fitness Maniacs thread with a bunch of inspiring, hard working women. I'm sure we could use some new peeps over at our thread any time! Makes it more diverse and interesting. How cool that you're going to Cathe's class. Try the yoga! I love yoga to loosen the muscles.

RE:

Hi guys, been ghosting here for a bit and thought I might post. I used to visit beachbody.com message boards but found some people to be too competitive. I work up north in Flin Flon Manitoba Canada for an engineering firm and try and stay in shape. I finished my first P90X rotation at the end of April and have been dogging it a bit since. But with beach weather just around the corner I think it might be time to get into gear.

I did Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps yesterday and am a bit sore. Plan on doing Cathe's Gym Style Legs tonight. My one complaint with P90X (other then I hate Tony }( ) was my legs saw no improvement. So I got a couple Cathe videos from a friend to try and they are much better for legs.

So, hi, I'm Jerry.

RE:

Welcome Jerry!

I'm a P90X Grad myself and i agree on all your points...;-)

I found Cathe's Gym Styles, Slow & Heavy and Pure Strength leg workouts VERY effective!!!

Check out some great rotations in the Rotations Thread!

I did Gym Style Chest + MIS Chest this am and Rhythmic Step Combos Only in he pm.. fried and drenched!!! :+ :+ :+ :+

BTW... got some stuff for my swimming pool which supposedly collects all floating debris and gathers it to the bottom... We'll see....

Cheers for now!

Chris.

RE:

Hello, and welcome Jerry!

Off day yesterday - we went to a graduation party in Minneapolis. I'm going to do the orignal Imax later today. I guess there is a little blooper that happens during the first blast. I read about it, but haven't done this workout in a while. We'll see.

Jerry (from Canada), I think you'll find these leg workouts much more complete. I have been doing Cathe for weights almost exclusively for almost a year, and the other day I did a different workout, and just breezed through it.

Chris (you're in Greece, right?), good luck with your pool. I'd be jealous, except it's so hot where you are. It's a comfortable 72 degrees here today.

Wow, there's only like 6 or 7 of us and we have two people named Jerry and two people named Chris. Funny.

Ben

RE:

Hey, great first name!!!, and welcome!!

Did Slow and Heavy chest and back today, loved it, and felt it!

Keith, hope you had a great time at Cathe's, I was there last Monday, talk about a calorie incinerator!!

RE:

greetings again - and welcome Jerry!
Well - round one down. The kickbox and bootcamp drills were awesome this morning - now I'm heading to yoga - it turns out, Cathe is teaching that one too. How about that!
See ya - and I think I'll check that hardcore fitness maniacs thread.
Keith

RE:

Wow two Jerry's & Two Chris's

Welcome Jerry from Canada.I am the Canadian Chris.You will like Cathe's workouts - they are so effective.I also like Amy Bento.Her Slo Mo strength workout is exellent.The only thing is there are no guys in these videos.It was something I had to get over.STS will change all this.Actually Cathe's Circuit Max & Cardio Kicks has guys in it.Anyways today I did legs- time saver.I am thinking about going for a jog but it's raining take care.Keith have fun in N.J.
C

RE:

Keith, what a great day for you! Wish I could have been there too. I told you before I wasn't a yoga fan... maybe I could be persuaded if Cathe was teaching. Especially live.

Ben

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.