"any guys out there?" 6-13

m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents...I went MIA yesterday - life just sort of got in the way. but, I'm back and ready to go! I'm targeting core today and trying to break some plateaus - so I'm going after coremax 1 & 2 (yikes) I'll finish up with an interval run to get my lazy butt moving after 2 days off.
hope you all have a wonderful Friday - I'll check back later,
Keith

RE:

Hey guys!

How's everything?

2day worked tris & bis (Pyramid + MM)... followed by All Step/PH Abs combo from Ab Hits...

Although I lifted heavier (for both tris and bis) and I could feel the muscle fibers scream and contract... I can lift my arms over my head.... :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

2morrow's all legs!!!

Cheers,
Chris.

RE:

Heey guys
Today I went for a 60 min run at lunch.It was hot but I loved it.I did Muscle Max last night.Ben I did that Crazy for Step Tape when it came out.That lady kicked my male butt.Did you know she is over 60.I must pull it out again.I remember saying oh please not again when she repeats it from the top.
Have a great weekend
Chris

RE:

Hey guys-

SH Legs today. Didn't have time for shoulders, but will do them tomorrow. It's my 10th wedding anniversary today - we had a good day.

Chris- I got stared with fitness with Charlene Prickett in the early 90s when she had the show It Figures on Lifetime TV. She did that Crazy for step tape on a 10" step and still talked like it was nothing. I don't remember her being out of breath at all. Yep, and is now in her 60s.

www.charleneprickett.com - if anyone else hasn't heard of her.

Ben

RE:

SO - continuing with yesterday's thread - can't be bothered to start a new one. Still working on core - in a big way. Then...tomorrow is a drive day and a class at Cathe's gym on Monday.
Totally stoked!
Keith

RE:

A 5 mile run today at 80% heart rate. It was really hard to get up that high. I was running at 8.0 for a bit, and had to do more of an interval workout. Then I did SH shoulders.

Keith & Jerry, you are making me jealous!!

Ben

RE:

Happy Anniversary, Ben!

Guys, u r so lucky to be able to go to Cathe's classes!!!:) :) :)

As for me... as I said Saturday was legs' day: Pyramid Standing Legs/MM Lower Body Premix/Pyramid Floor Legs... Can't feel my hamstrings LOLOLOL!!!!!

2day is all about pool cleaning.. there's something wrong with the water, though.. it's kind of greenish-brown :-( :-( :-( I can't figure out what it is, because chlorine and Ph levels are ideal and I've already treated it for algae! There has been a construction site across the street for the past year and the bottom of the pool is covered in soil (which I have to clean at least twice a week but it's still there!!!...) It's painted cement, so it might be the paint coming off (it's been 3 years since the last paint job).. who knows.. I'm really baffled....

Anyways... have a great Sunday, guys!

Chris.

P.S.

RE:

Ok! It's official...:( :( :( :(

My swimming pool's paint is chalking.... SH!T...... and I can't afford a new paint job.... ;( ;( ;(

Gotta wait for next spring and maybe I can install tiles and be done with painting it every 3-4 years....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.