m keith

Cathlete
Good morning gents and happy Sunday
Doing a long interval run today followed by coremax #1
I hope all is well with everyone..I'll be checking back later
Keith

RE:

Hey Guys,

Did a 10mi hilly sprint on my bike this morning. I was planning a P90X Legs and Back workout. But a friend of mine invited me over his house for a heavy weight workout. I'll do a Cathe Stretch after that.

KP

RE:

Hey-

Today I did Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge 2. The choreography was tough, but the workout was not so bad,

Ben

RE:

Wow Ben,
I haven`t attempted ASC2 yet.I just mastered ASC1.Amy certainly is challenging.I love her latest strength workout Slo Mo.I met her at the Cathe roadtrip in 2005.We have remained in touch.Super lady.I was at the exteme series fiming in Philly.Anyways yesterday I did Step Boxing & Stretch Max & today was LIC.
Take care
Chris

RE:

Hey guys - I'm saving the Amy Bento dvds for next week. My wife just did the slo mo rotation over the last few days and she says its pretty killer stuff. I can't wait....
Anyway - today I did a 65 minute interval run (cardio coach - press play) and Cathe's Coremax 1.
I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling this one for a day or so.
See you all tomorrow,
Keith

RE:

Hey guys

My name is Brad and I've been doing Cathe workouts since 1998. I haven't been very consistent for about a year now, hopefully you guys and the new STS program will motivate me. I restarted today with KPC and BM2 Abs. Forgot how awesome those workouts are!

Brad

RE:

Hey Brad!
Welcome to the "guys" thread. Keep at it...we'll hold you accountable.
See you tomorrow!
Keith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.