""any guys out there?" challenge 5-20"

kisuzu

Cathlete
Good morning men !
I was unable to check in the last couple of day.I was at the cottage doing more work.Putting in those docks is heavy work ! I was still able to get a run in & Muscle Max.Today I will do Kickmax.Have a great day.
Chris

RE:

Hi guys!

Hot & humid here... I feel sleepy all day long! Still managed to do Low Max in the a.m. - although couldn't go as low on the lunges, couldn't kick high or do full torso twists - drenched in sweat.
My waist complained up until about an hour ago.. seems that Cathe is the cure for muscle pulls, too!!! :+ :+ :+
I was supposed to do Stretch Max in the p.m. but thought to not over do it with stretches since they seem to irritate my obliques.

Talk to you 2morrow.

Take care.

Chris (from across the Atlantic :7 :7 :7 :7)

RE:

Hi-

Just saying hi, even though it's a day off for me. Drill max yesterday was as tough as I remembered, although the time did seem to fly by.

I think I'm going to do a few more days of total body (more endurance based) workouts, and then do a few weeks of slow & heavy.

Take care

Ben

RE:

Today was 2 rounds of the Cardio premix from the original BootCamp, followed by Muscle Max upper body, and then a stretch.

RE:

How's it going guys?
Well - I'm off to do a 30 minute interval run followed by P90X+ upper.
It's a great day to be alive - catch you all later!
Keith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.