Travel / Quiet DVD

Gobias

Cathlete
I am going to combine 3 suggestions:

1) An intense travel DVD that really really builds muscles. I travel a lot and have a lot of cardio options, but not a lot of Cathe muscle options. I can usually only take my band, tube and discs (and my body weight). 60 min total body options or 30 min upper and 30 min lower would be awesome. No weights or step required.

2) An intense travel DVD for cardio. You actually have a fair amount of these, IMO, or ones I can modify that don't use equipment (HiiT Pyramid, Cardio Core Circuit, Tabatacise (no step), MMA type, one of the X10's). However, I love your cardio and will always want more. Videos that don't use equipment (or light weights and I will hold 2 water bottles).

3) A "quiet" Cardio DVD for when I am traveling and not on the bottom floor, or have guests over at my house. Right now I will use low impact DVDs or my spin bike when I have guests over. But I am thinking the discs are quiet and could be incorporated with the tube and band to create a quiet DVD. Minimal or quiet equipment requested.

Thanks!

Love the first two suggestions. Travel Fit is wonderful, but I can't do that every single day while I'm away on vacation. There are bits and pieces of other things I can do without much equipment like steps and boxing gloves, but we need more!:)

This would be amazing. I have plenty of cardio options but it is always hard to get my weight workouts in when I am traveling. You just can't lug a workout bench and dumbbells around. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This would be amazing. I have plenty of cardio options but it is always hard to get my weight workouts in when I am traveling. You just can't lug a workout bench and dumbbells around. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YES! YES! In total agreement with the posts in this thread. Would LOVE to have a few DVDs that focus on muscle building (or more intense strength training) that only use body weight or very limited equipment.

I am going to combine 3 suggestions:
1) An intense travel DVD that really really builds muscles. I travel a lot and have a lot of cardio options, but not a lot of Cathe muscle options. I can usually only take my band, tube and discs (and my body weight). 60 min total body options or 30 min upper and 30 min lower would be awesome. No weights or step required.

I especially like this suggestion - as far as I'm aware, there's very little out there in the dvd workout market that involves progressive strength and muscle building using ONLY bands/tubing - would be great to have something like this in the Cathe library since there are already so many workouts using dumbbells and/or barbells. Many of us - for whatever reason - are no longer able or no longer wish to work out with barbells and/or dumbells. Please Cathe, please consider making a progressive strength and muscle building workout series using only bands/tubing, bodyweight and/or discs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.