Suspension training

denisha1

What about a suspension training dvd. At the gym they have a couple of TRX set up right in the middle of the floor but no maam... I am not going into the middle of the gym floor looking like a hot mess trying to do that. I have watched youtube videos and see there are classes on it along with some other things but I think the workout can be intense, challenging and different.

1. Cathe will have the opportunity to create a suspension training product (less expensive than TRX that we could hook to the door.

2. New type of athletic training method that would also be mobile

Dragging up this old thread to ask for the same thing - would love to see a suspension training workout from Cathe - uses minimal equipment, body weight only and it's portable. Would give Cathe an opportunity to introduce us all to a new type of training.

Dragging up this old thread to ask for the same thing - would love to see a suspension training workout from Cathe - uses minimal equipment, body weight only and it's portable. Would give Cathe an opportunity to introduce us all to a new type of training.

I love TRX and don't have much opportunity to use mine. This would be great if Cathe could work it into a program and show alternatives for those who don't have a TRX. Studiosweat has great TRX classes that often alternate with cardio blasts/ spinning/ weights, i just don't have the internet capability to stream consistently.

I love TRX and don't have much opportunity to use mine. This would be great if Cathe could work it into a program and show alternatives for those who don't have a TRX. Studiosweat has great TRX classes that often alternate with cardio blasts/ spinning/ weights, i just don't have the internet capability to stream consistently.

I would love this. But, while we are waiting, Nia Shanks has a body weight, suspension training download on sale until Saturday. ($15) Kind of a mix and match thing, to make your own workout. Nia gives a great workout, but then again, it is a download. Not everyone likes to workout this way. This is the website:
http://www.niashanks.com/beautiful-badass-bodyweight-10-phase-system/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.