Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs

Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs Tell Cathe what workout you would like to see her to do next?

Pure 60min all step please!

This is a discussion on Pure 60min all step please! within the Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Another vote for pure step, no weights....

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Catheite
KC5689's Profile Fields

Another vote for pure step, no weights.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Catheite
careyben's Profile Fields

All step or Kickbox step would be wonderful iMax 4, maybe. You could call one of them "EVEN MORE Rythmic Step"
Old 02-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Catheite
nikkigiovanni's Profile Fields

Yes, yes, yes! I would love more all step workouts. I love the HIIT and tabatas, but I still love and do steady-state and interval step workouts like Step Blast, Imax 2, Imax 3, Rhythmic Step, etc.
cbillekop likes this.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:00 AM

I'd love another hour (or more) solid step video, too. Low Max 2, or Body Max 3, or another IMAX would be great. When I feel kind of blah, I can still do Low Max, or Body Max 2 cardio blast premix (or KPC) because they're so much fun. Cardio Fusion is really great, too, and I like the double cardio step from 4DS for days when I don't think I have much energy. The ones that take longer to learn end up being the ones I do a lot, even if it's a bit frustrating at first. The mood boost I get from the 6.5-8 MET workouts is as important as the calorie burn, and I get inspired to strengthen my lower body so I can do more of it without my knees getting hurt. Steady state cardio kills my appetite for hours and stops me reaching for a second glass of wine, so whether it's "in" or not, I get huge health benefits from it. Step is so much fun. Another Low Max or Body Max cardio would be my top choice for a new video.

I'd also love a dynamic stretching video using the step, like an active Stretch Max, but that would be another thread.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Cathlete
LovingLife's Profile Fields

I'd love this too -- especially another with the zig zag challenge -- maybe a Rhythmic Step 2?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Cathlete

Send a message via AIM to maddiesmum

This is seriously the only request on this forum that I can get behind. The others are all repeats of previous releases. Another step DVD offers so much potential for variety, for us, and creativity for you, Cathe.

You could add bonuses that bring weights in, bonuses with blasts, bonuses with dancy segments for those who just wanna move, bonuses of interval drills for those of us who just need to add another 15 mins on to the end to "finish us off" in a good way! I don't want to say a Body Max 3, a Lowmax 2, a Rhythmic Step 2 or heaven forbid, an Imax 4! But, what if you could blend what is best about these 4 concepts together (choreography, interval blasts, step and weights alternate intervals and low impact drills) and give us something totally new where the focus is on the step (and not gliding discs or firewalker bands or the floor) that is not called Intensity 2!!!?????

Who cares what some person in the industry says about what is more or less popular? This many Cathletes can't be wrong!

Thanks for listening!

Clare
cbillekop and mini-natty like this.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

Clare! OMG yes! Thats what im thinking...
Like if she did pure steady state and stuck the balst in there in the middle and then steady state again thats like a tabata in between the wo and that can be one premix! And she a
Can have a premix with it blast at the end that way it is more adaptable to the persons taste! Man great idea, if u had premixes with diff styles of steping it can feel like different step dvd in one. Id reach for that for sure,.
With great music ohhh i hope Cathe reads this!
Please Cathe gives us a rockin step dvd... With all the premix ideas!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiesmum View Post
This is seriously the only request on this forum that I can get behind. The others are all repeats of previous releases. Another step DVD offers so much potential for variety, for us, and creativity for you, Cathe.

You could add bonuses that bring weights in, bonuses with blasts, bonuses with dancy segments for those who just wanna move, bonuses of interval drills for those of us who just need to add another 15 mins on to the end to "finish us off" in a good way! I don't want to say a Body Max 3, a Lowmax 2, a Rhythmic Step 2 or heaven forbid, an Imax 4! But, what if you could blend what is best about these 4 concepts together (choreography, interval blasts, step and weights alternate intervals and low impact drills) and give us something totally new where the focus is on the step (and not gliding discs or firewalker bands or the floor) that is not called Intensity 2!!!?????

Who cares what some person in the industry says about what is more or less popular? This many Cathletes can't be wrong!

Thanks for listening!

Clare
Amen and halleluiah! Cathe please hear our "step prayers"
Old 02-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

HA HA, thats so funny! ..but, hey i wonder if shes read all this yet..