Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs

Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs Tell Cathe what workout you would like to see her to do next?

Pure 60min all step please!

This is a discussion on Pure 60min all step please! within the Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Yes! More step, please! I know it's sort of out of vogue right now, but some of us still love ...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Cathlete
MKEMom's Profile Fields

Yes! More step, please! I know it's sort of out of vogue right now, but some of us still love it! The time just flies when I'm stepping.

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13
Old 07-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Cathlete
MelanieC's Profile Fields

Default Lets keep asking!

So, Cathe said that one of the reasons she made the Low Impact series is because it was so highly requested on the forums. So everyone who really wants more 60 minute step workouts like the IMAXs, Step Blast, Rhythmic Step etc., needs to keep asking!!

Here's my second request to Cathe for more of these types of workouts. I just love them, and no one makes them like Cathe does.

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKEMom
Yes! More step, please! I know it's sort of out of vogue right now, but some of us still love it! The time just flies when I'm stepping.
I find also that my step workouts are even more enjoyable when I can pop in the 1 DVD and train for 60min.

Instead of having to have a few DVDs lined up by the tv and stopping and starting my workout to create a 60min cardio step workout from more than one.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:18 PM
Cathlete
mmis29's Profile Fields

Steady state step would be great. There's not nearly enough advanced all step workouts out there these days....I have been missing it so much that I've been on a vintage Cathe kick! Step Fit, Step Jam, Step Heat and Step Max have all been on my workout agenda recently.

Now if I could only get Mega Step Blast and the Wedding video on DVD ;-p
Old 08-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Cathlete
lisa_la_machina's Profile Fields

Yes, please! More step! Step workouts are my go-to when I'm looking to have a "fun" workout, and Cathe's step routines are among the very very best! I would love something like Step Blast that mixes SS with cardio bursts. Or one all SS workout and then another workout, like Intensity Part 2.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Cathlete
exercise-lover's Profile Fields

After having BM2 for years, I finally discovered the Bonus Cardio in the premixes. Boy, is it fun! It's all the routines from the step portion spliced together one after the other. I've been doing it twice then going to chapters and doing the LB work and then the UB with abs. Great workout. It's funny that an old DVD can become brand new again! Love the flexibility.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Cathlete
ReneePruitt's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to ReneePruitt

This is an older thread but I have to agree. I been doing the cardio hits and love them it is broken down to learn but still keeps my heart rate up.I love it I think along with HIIT and tabatas I thinm its important to keep steady state alive. And that's y I'm doing these step wo.. they are fun and old school steady state and I sweat. I do jope Cathe makes another one just like them.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Cathlete

Truthfully I've been neglecting my Cathe's....I do watch them when I'm on the treadmill running, so there's entertainment value...and it passes the time...what can I say? Shame on me. (I get lots of miles done that way, thanks Cath)

If Cathe did a little steady state step series like Rhythmic - Step Blast - Low Max-ish, Imax-ish kind of thing...

I'd have to have to have it, have to. At least that's what I'd tell him, and then I'd pre-order, ha.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

YES, YES, YES, YES AND MORE YES!

I know Hiit, Tabata, and Metabolic Circuits are "in" right now, but fans who enjoy steady-state complex step still exist. I would seriously do a Tom Cruise jump on my couch if Cathe made another goodie like Step Blast or Rhythmic Step!

Natasha
Old 10-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Cathlete

I'll add to the chorus of folks who would love a new step video too. I have been stepping since college and it never gets old. It's nice to use it as something other than a board to jump on and off of into a plie jack once and a while!

When I get lazy and don't want to work out, I reach for step tape because it always puts me in a good mood. Great music and fun choreography can overcome all but the most acute case of exercise doldrums for me.

I know Cathe's super busy now with the new series, so it will probably be a while, but a new step tape in 2013 would be fabulous!

Eva
mini-natty likes this.