Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs

Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs Tell Cathe what workout you would like to see her to do next?

Pure 60min all step please!

This is a discussion on Pure 60min all step please! within the Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi Cathe, I would love for you to make another fun 60 min step workout. I count Step Blast, Body ...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 03:01 PM

Default Pure 60min all step please!

Hi Cathe, I would love for you to make another fun 60 min step workout. I count Step Blast, Body Max and your earlier Powermax and Rhythmic Step workouts as some of my favorites.

This is because of the longer length and fun choreography. The intensity is also nice and high.

Thanks
Kirsty
TRSTACIE likes this.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Cathlete
janiejoey's Profile Fields

I can always use another (especially one hour) step workout! They are soooooo much fun.

Janie

"If you pretend to be happy long enough then eventually you will be". - Mary Cooper RIP
Old 07-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Cathlete

I would also love to see a new 60 minute step workout (or new Imax--or both). I did Step Blast yesterday and had so much fun -- no gum on my shoes !
Old 07-17-2011, 07:06 AM
Cathlete
MelanieC's Profile Fields

Here's another vote for a 60-minute step routine. Whenever I feel that I need to do something fun AND challenging, I reach for Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, IMAX 2 or IMAX 3. I would love to have a couple more like these.

Thanks!
Old 07-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Cathlete

Default More step!

Me, too.. great idea, I am missing my step
Old 07-21-2011, 09:29 AM

Add my vote on this too please!! I love the above mentioned hour long step routines. Step aerobics is SO much fun!! With or without blasts or intervals, I just love stepping!!

I've read that the new Low Impact series coming out includes an all step workout called Low Impact Challenge. Fingers crossed that its a nice LONG routine
Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Cathlete
lainabaina's Profile Fields

I think one of the new workouts is a straight step one.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Cathlete
SusanMcL's Profile Fields

Add my vote !! I'd love a pure 60 minute step routine...

and I know this won't be popular, but I'd love one set to Oldies music (cause I'm old... lol) i.e music from the 50s and 60s..... some good old-fashioned rock 'n roll.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:45 PM
iluvstartrej's Profile Fields

Default I AGREE more step!

I would LOVE another 60 minutes, or longer, step DVD. Step Blast, Rhythmic Step, Power Max, Imax 2, Body Max 2 (cardio only premix), are my favorite Cathe workouts! I would absolutely love more workouts like these! Body Max 2 is my all time favorite tided with iMax 2. BM2 is so versatile with all the premixes! The best about BM2 is that the cardio only premix is 60 minutes. All of the Shock Cardio workouts are short. You can always do premixes and timesavers for those that want the workout shorter. You really haven't put out any new 60 + minutes step aerobics DVD (non-low impact) for a while. You are the best step instructor I've found. Please, please, make more 60 minutes of pure step aerobics workouts. Actually, another iMax would be great in addition to more 60 minutes step aerobics workouts.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:07 AM

Yes. Bodymax2 is awesome. I love to do just the cardio and power circuits. Bodymax3 would be fab.