Possible Bonus add-ons or a series on their own

loneswaneast

Cathlete
I think "21's" are an interesting, challenging and fun way to work at least two body parts during each session. (21 refers to the total number of exercises for 21 times. For example you would do 20 pushups followed by 1 burpee, then you would do 19 pushups followed by 2 burpees, then 18 pushups followed by 3 burpees all the way to 1 pushup and 20 burpees).

You could include one 21 set on each DVD in a set of DVDs like the ones for preorder now, or offer one DVD with several 21's, like leg presses with shoulder presses, triceps dips with sit ups, etc....for a total body workout.

I think "21's" are an interesting, challenging and fun way to work at least two body parts during each session. (21 refers to the total number of exercises for 21 times. For example you would do 20 pushups followed by 1 burpee, then you would do 19 pushups followed by 2 burpees, then 18 pushups followed by 3 burpees all the way to 1 pushup and 20 burpees).

You could include one 21 set on each DVD in a set of DVDs like the ones for preorder now, or offer one DVD with several 21's, like leg presses with shoulder presses, triceps dips with sit ups, etc....for a total body workout.

Love this idea, except I'd like to see the inclusion of different formats, not all 21s. For example, create a short circuit as follows: select 4 exercises, do 12 reps of each back to back, then do 10 reps of each, then 8 reps, and continuously pyramid down. The aim is to work as quickly as possible, with only a 30 second-1 min rest between each round. Each short workout like this would feature a different combo of exercises, working different muscle groups, and we could tag on one of these after, say, a cardio workout, or before some yoga, before some barre or do 2 of these back to back. The DVD could contain 6 short sessions like this, with varying formats. Fun stuff, different sorts of challenges, a wide range of exercises, short for those pressed for time or for those who like add-ons and mash-ups, and a real boredom buster for sure.

Excellent idea.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.