Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs

Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs Tell Cathe what workout you would like to see her to do next?

Lower body all floor exercises only

This is a discussion on Lower body all floor exercises only within the Suggestions For Cathe's Next Videos/DVDs forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I would love a workout that does all the lower body work lying down or sitting or using the chair ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Cathlete

Default Lower body all floor exercises only

I would love a workout that does all the lower body work lying down or sitting or using the chair (barbell) for support. I often do just the floorwork from Legs and glutes, gymstyle legs, PLB. I also plan to use some of the floorwork from Meso 1 to make my own combinations from all the above mentioned workouts. I especially love that sitting quad, adducter exercise using ankle weights from Meso 1. I would love to have some combination of all these fabulous exercises on one dvd.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Cathlete

Shilo, ITA!!!! I absolutely love floorwork. I am disappointed that STS doesn't have more floorwork in it and would love a workout that has some new moves along with perhaps a twist on some of the standard ones for the floor. I also love the floorwork in GS Legs and PLB. My lower body really gets sore and feels worked from a good floor routine. I hope our wish comes true!

Bam
Old 02-22-2009, 07:04 AM
Cathlete
laperez25's Profile Fields

Good idea! I love floor workout too!

~*~Ivy~*~

I know you're tired, but jump HIGHER!
-Cathe Friedrich
Old 02-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Cathlete

Yes!! I also love floorwork and would love an entire leg workout devoted to just that!