Jersey Shore

Dawncharlie

Cathlete
This morning I did Fit and Firm. Remember that one?? :)

I used heavier weights, including ankle weights, than Cathe and crew and found it quite a good workout. I definitely felt my muscles worked--especially chest and outer thigh.

The pretty beach scene (OK it was painted but innovative in its day) made me think about the backdrop for the next video. Why not use an image from the Jersey Shore so we feel like we're working out at the beach or on vacation? I love the idea of an Atlantic Coast beach and given the disaster of Sandy, why not use the Jersey Shore come back to life? I also love the idea of backdrops with the sun coming up. I just feel motivated thinking I'm working out on vacation in the early morn.

Thanks for the consideration!

Last edited:
beach video scene

The problem with a beach scene is that in a static backdrop like we use, water looks unnatural and fake since it doesn't move and change the way it does in real life. There are some tricks that can be used that we have looked into that use special rotating lights to make it seem like the water is moving, but we're just not confident enough to try this yet. But we're still looking into this.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.