Heavy Weight/HIIT Series

hill

I would love to see a heavy weight/HIIT series. Preferably a 12 week series that utilizes different techniques (but all heavy weights). I loved X-Train so something along those lines for the upper body, but heavy weight work for the lower body. For cardio, advanced HIIT that lasts around 40 minutes (similar to Tabatacise). Something that really pushes the advanced exerciser.

Thank you!!

I would love to see a heavy weight/HIIT series. Preferably a 12 week series that utilizes different techniques (but all heavy weights). I loved X-Train so something along those lines for the upper body, but heavy weight work for the lower body. For cardio, advanced HIIT that lasts around 40 minutes (similar to Tabatacise). Something that really pushes the advanced exerciser.

Thank you!!

Just wanted to re-confirm again my LIKE for this idea! :D I absolutely loved XTrain and especially the Burn Sets but I wish we had a Burn Sets for lower body as well as upper. :) Of course, nobody does Hiit like Cathe, imo. :eek: Not only do her Hiit workouts lean me out, but they are an endorphin bonanza!

Endorphin bonanza---bring it on!

Just wanted to re-confirm again my LIKE for this idea! :D I absolutely loved XTrain and especially the Burn Sets but I wish we had a Burn Sets for lower body as well as upper. :) Of course, nobody does Hiit like Cathe, imo. :eek: Not only do her Hiit workouts lean me out, but they are an endorphin bonanza!

Here we go again:D:D:D
I am in as always on this. I am loving Burnset right now. Today, I did biceps curl in the mirror and was so happy to visibly see my biceps popping up and down lol ;-). Swelling is good:D:)

As someone else mentioned, Cathe's middle name is INTENSITY:D:D.Could not agree more on that. Bring the endorphin bonanza on:D;)

I LOVE this suggestion too. I've been so in love with Xtrain that almost every rotation that I've done this year has been based on it. However, my body is really craving heavy weights, so this weekend I started modifying Cathe's STS/LIS transformation to include Xtrain, CrossFire, To The Max, the new workouts, and a few older favorites. I'll keep some of the LIS, but wanted more variety in cardio & I don't want to be away from the workouts listed. It felt good to get back to STS too!

I would definitely love a new heavy weight series & if there were additional metabolic workouts to go with it, that would be FABULOUS!:D

I would absolutely love this!! Super heavy weights with HIIT for cardio would be a golden ticket for me! I would love love love a burn sets for the lower body too!

I would love this too; I love Cathe's heavy weight workouts and I really like HiiT, Tabata and metabolic workouts for cardio. I'm loving Flextrain!

I agree with something similar to STS but a little shorter; I generally only have about an hour a day, anything over then that is hard for me to get in.

cardio leg blast

I am so in on this suggestion:):):)

I too am in love with X-train Cardio leg blast. This is a Hiit plyo+heavy weight. Just what leg needs;). It truly is an Endorphin bonanza:):)

Hi Cathe,

Hope Cathe read this.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Cathe for taking our suggestion on board.
I feel RwH has taken this suggestion on board. It is really a HEAVY and Hiit series.

I am grateful you have taken our suggestion despite relentless negativity toward heavy lift for women.
RwH offer many options in terms of the rotation and I am truly enjoying it.
Thanks for inspiring me.

kind Regards,

Hi Cathe,

Hope Cathe read this.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Cathe for taking our suggestion on board.
I feel RwH has taken this suggestion on board. It is really a HEAVY and Hiit series.

I am grateful you have taken our suggestion despite relentless negativity toward heavy lift for women.
RwH offer many options in terms of the rotation and I am truly enjoying it.
Thanks for inspiring me.

kind Regards,

Fit, smart and strong women are beautiful women. Nathalie, you are living proof of that. :D Heavy lifting and HIIT for EVERYONE is where it is at!

Cathe, I thank you for continuing to be yourself, and for giving us workout after workout that are celebratory of strength and power.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.