(2) 30 minute wkouts per dvd set

Kathy G

Cathlete
I would love to have a set of dvds from you that had (2) 30 minute complimentary workouts per disc. You could do all kinds of premixes using both workouts to extend the workout time or do each workout alone for 30 minutes.

Some dvd combinations that might work together:
1) heavy weight upperbody + heavy weight lowerbody (premixes could be total body or splits)
2) low impact cardio + low impact step or light weight workout (premixes could be circuits)
3) kickbox + metabolic cardio (premixes could also be circuits)
4) medicine ball cardio + athletic drills
5) spin tabata drills + abs (planks, traditional, standing with light weights)

You get the idea I hope. You could take 30 minute workouts to the next level by having them be stand alone workouts or premixes of both workouts to create lots of options. A full set of them could create another set similar to Xtrain but with the option of doing only 30 minutes or a longer premix.

Thanks for listening!
Kathy

I love this idea! 30 minute workouts would be awesome for those of us that only have thirty minutes a day!

30 minute series please!

I love the idea too - so many of us don't have a full hour plus to work out each day - would be great to have a whole series of 30 minute workouts, with lots of low impact options of course. Love the idea of two 30 minute workouts on each disc to allow for a longer premix for those who prefer longer workouts. And please please please consider including an optional extended warm-up and extended stretch as extras/bonuses on each dvd. And most importantly, keep making them FUN!

I like this idea too. It sounds like KCM's "30 Minutes to Fitness", only Cathe style.

I love 30 to 45 minute workouts. I don't seem to have the attention span anymore for hour long workouts. Even when I work out for an hour, I usually choose two 30 different minute workouts.

Shelbygirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.