XTrain/LIS Metabolic Split Rotation plus XTrain/LIS/100 rep challenge/ Metabolic Rota

marih

Cathlete
After my results from the STS rotation I did in January, I decided to come up with a split and a high endurance rotation using XTrain, LIS and Cathe's metabolic type workouts.
In my perfect exercise world, I am training each body part 3x a week and abs at least an hour a week. Too bad I don't have enough time in my day! I am not sure whether I will do one one month then the other, or alternate weeks. Sundays are usually my off days unless something happens during the week and I need to use it.

XTrain/LIS Metabolic Split Rotation

Monday-LIS Total Body Training Upper-no Stretch/ Cardio Supersets –Cardio and Stretch no warmup-88 min.

Tuesday- Lean Legs & Abs + Bonus Barre-61 min.

Wednesday-X-Train BurnSets Upper/Core #1 Premix 09-89 min.

Thursday-Great Glutes Extreme 62 min.

Friday- CrossFire/ Core premix-64 min.

Saturday-LIS Total Body Training Lower no stretch/Slide and Glide Cardio/Abs Premix-no warmup-70 min.

Monday-XTrain Ch, Ba, Sh/+Core #1 Premix 01-62 min (optional 100 rep lateral raises-7 min)

Tuesday-Turbo Barre-Lower Body Express +core-60 min.

Wednesday- XTrain Ha rd Strikes +Heavy Bag + Core #1/Premix 13-70 min (optional 100 rep challenges bicep curls 7 min, if not doing Fri.)

Thursday- X-Train Legs/Premix 03-all +rear delts-81 min

Friday-X-Train Bi/Tri/+Core #2-Premix 02-58 min (optional 100 rep challenges bicep curls 7 min, 100 rep tricep extensions-7 min.)

Saturday- Cardio Leg Blast/+ Core #2 Premix 01-68 min. (optional 100 rep Hip Thrusts 6 min, 100 rep scarecrows 6 min)

Monday –LIS Total Body Training Upper/ Cardio Supersets –Cardio and Stretch-88 min

Tuesday- Lean Legs & Abs + Bonus Barre-61 min

Wednesday-X-Train BurnSets Upper/ Core #1 Premix 09-89 min.

Thursday-Great Glutes Extreme 62 min.

Friday-To The Max-54 min.

Saturday-LIS Total Body Training Lower/ Slide and Glide Cardio/Abs Premix-no warmup -70 min

Monday-XTrain Ch, Ba, Sh//+Core #1 Premix 01-62 min (optional 100 rep lateral raises-7 min)

Tuesday-Turbo Barre-Lower Body Express + core-60 min.

Wednesday- X-Train Bi/Tri//+Core #2-Premix 02-58 min (optional 100 rep challenges bicep curls 7 min, 100 rep tricep extensions-7 min.)

Thursday- X-Train Legs/Premix 03-all +rear delts-81 min (optional 100 rep Hip Thrusts 6 min)

Friday-X-Train Tabatacise/+Core #1 Premix 05-55 min ((optional 100 rep challenges bicep curls 7 min, 100 rep tricep extensions-7 min, if not done Weds.)

Saturday- Flex Train-56 min.

XTrain/LIS/100 rep challenge/ Metabolic Rotation(high endurance)

Mon-- XTrain-Supercuts/Core #2- Premix #2-58 min

Tues- XTrain- Ride-56 min

Weds-High Reps-65 min

Thurs-XTrain -Hard Strikes-Premix 13-70 min

Fri- XTrain 100 rep challenges +Calves/Core (upper/lower/obliques on own-e.g. Bike
Maneuver, Lying Side Bent-Knee Crunches, Reverse Crunches)-(add own warmup/cooldown stretch) -approx. 55 min

Sat- XTrain-All Out Low Impact HiiT/Core #1-49 min

Mon-To The Max-54 min (opt TTM Extreme 63 min)

Tues- Cycle Max-56 min

Weds-AfterBurn-54 min

Thurs-Slide & Glide-52 min

Fri- XTrain 100 rep challenges +Calves/Core (upper/lower/obliques on own/warm up & cool down stretch)- approx 55 min

Sat-LIS Cardio Supersets-41 min (opt. Bonus step-63 min)

Mon-CrossFire/Core premix-64 min

Tues- Pedal Power-58 min

Weds-FlexTrain-56 min

Thurs-Party Rockin Step 1 or 2- 53 or 52 min

Fri- XTrain 100 rep challenges +Calves/Core (upper/lower/oblique’s)

Sat- Rockout Knockout + Heavy Bag Bonus -65 min

Mon-LIS Athletic Training-56 min

Tues-XTrain Tabatacise 1-5 /Core #1-Premix #5-55 min

Weds- TurboBarre-74 min

Thurs-LIS LowImpact Challenge-50 min (bonus opt-add 21 min)

Fri- XTrain 100 rep challenges +Calves/Core (upper/lower/obliques)

Sat- X10 premix-X49 or higher

Hi Renee!
I am thinking about alternating weeks just so I can have a heavy and a light one-I will let you know! On a side note, I love the Metabolic type workouts-reminds me of the original first few Firms from back in the mid 80's to early 90's for some reason!

Eek I can't wait to hear y'all's results!
This looks so good, yet hard!!
I want to try but I'm scared! Lol I never can stick to a rotation ! The only one I have stuck to was Xtrain 90 day and I loved it! I don't mind long workouts once I get started most times but not sure if I could everyday like this!
That is what I'd like to know as well is how that worked and how you felt? And did you lose weight ? Or gain muscle ? Thanks for the input!

Hi Renee-
Haha-a couple of these (like today) I split up and did some in the am and finished it in the pm because:
1) I overslept
2) I am not a morning person but have forced myself to become one and it takes me a good hour to wake up
3) I get on the computer while I am waking up and the time gets away from me-;)

I did rotate one week split and the next endurance-may do that for May and then 2 and 2 for June. I will let you know what happened-After the January rotation I did-I have never felt stronger!

That's exciting! How neat to hear you feel stronger as well! I am going away till June but thinking of what I'm gonna do I have been checking out different rotations and thinking thinking! Lol thanks for keeping me up to date! I love it!

awww, but it's a good sore...........right?;)
hope you have a nice time and are ready to go when you get back!

Hi Roselyn!
It is going by good-I have alternated one week split and one week of the endurance this past month because I didn't know if my schedule would permit a whole month of longer workouts.
On Monday, I will finish with 2 weeks split, followed by the last 2 weeks of endurance.

That being said, I feel for some reason this is my strongest year in decades. I would like to think it is because I started it with a STS rotation I did in January for 4 months, haha, but who knows? anyway -I am loving Cathe's latest workouts and am looking forward to the new ones!

I am hungry all the time when I do longer workouts-and I find if I don't get enough sleep, I will modify some of the moves (burpees, etc.) on that day-but I still try and give it my all, and make sure that my modifications are challenging.

My arms have become more defined (yours look great, btw!) and the hub says my butt looks better than ever ;) at 54, I'll take it!
Even though it looks overwhelming, I have found the time does go by fast.
I did the 100 rep challenge workout today and thought I should have added pushups and pullups!

I am going to commit this June to better sleep (dang hot flashes) and getting up when I should-
Please let me know if you do try it, Roselyn and your results!

Going to start this Monday, I love cathe too and this rotation really has me intrigued. And it does look overwhelming but I am going to give it a go, I am going to the Bahamas at the end of June with my hubby and just want to tweak things a bit.

I know what you mean about the hot flash thing, i will be 50 In November, and I do believe the sleep is important along with eating right, I think I don't eat enough some days and with this I better start feeding my body right to finish!!

I will keep updating

I hope you like it, Roselyn! The Bahamas won't know what hit them;) Thanks for keeping me updated!

Renee', it is two separate rotations, (is that what you meant?;) and I don't have it in the workout manager. I have never used that before, but I could try if you want! I just wanted to do an upper body split rotation using my favorite dvds and an endurance lighter one with the same!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.