Where do I go from here?

sammycat

Hi, I am new to Cathe and loving it. I have been following Cathe's plain for new steppers, i.e. mastering Basic Step and now I am learning the Low Impact Step DVD. I'd like suggestions on where to go after that, which series to begin. Perhaps some of you could tell me your history and what route you took, programs you wished you had waited on or programs you wished you had done sooner. Thanks much.

Hi sammycat!

After mastering Low Impact Step, I would suggest you try some of Cathe's older step routines from either her Classics DVD or Cardio Hits. I don't have the Classics, but I do enjoy her Cardio Hits which has Step Fit, Step Works and Power Max plus an ab routine from Pure Strength. Power Max has more athletic choreography, Step Works is the most dancy and Step Fit is somewhere in the middle and has a macarena cooldown. As far as which series to try next, I would get her Body Blast Series which is intermediate/advanced. I have almost all of Cathe except for her earlier series like CTX and the Classics. I love complex choreography so my favorite of Cathe's step is Rhythmic Step and then Step Blast (Step Blast is from the Body Blast series, it is complex but hopefully once you've mastered Cardio Hits, you will be ready to try and tackle Step Blast). I really enjoy the Body Blast series, the music is great and there are so many premixes to choose from. These workouts are a lot of fun for me. The only other workouts I don't have are her intermediate workouts like High Step Circuit, Basic Step and Body Fusion and Low Impact Step).

Welcome to Catheland.

Marcy

Thanks Marcy - That's just what I wanted to know. I have Cathe's catalog and I saw Cardio Hits and was thinking of getting it since it looked like a lot of fun. Hey, let me ask you about rotations - I was thinking of doing cardio Monday, Wednesdays and Friday, doing weight work Tuesday and Thursday. Then Saturday and/or Sunday maybe a combination of both? What do you do?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.